Nick Sandman, the lies the media tells

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Yeah. The media has ignored the Black Hebrew Israelite's and how they actually instigated this shit. Yeah this is comparable to the BLM and the special treatment they get NOW. The BLM instigates riots and for nothing but lies or exaggerations.

There are good people on both sides? Or, better leadership could have done more to prevent the situation we have now.
OK I can't disagree with that, because it's too vague. Could you elaborate on what leadership should have done SPECIFICALLY to prevent the situation we have now?
Are there good people on both sides or not?

There are good people on both sides? Or, better leadership could have done more to prevent the situation we have now.
OK I can't disagree with that, because it's too vague. Could you elaborate on what leadership should have done SPECIFICALLY to prevent the situation we have now?
Are there good people on both sides or not?
Of course there are good people on both sides. I was referring to your second sentence. Could you elaborate on what leadership should have done SPECIFICALLY to prevent the situation we have now?

Freedom of the mind requires the presence of alternative thoughts. The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities.

Forum List

Back