Nick Cordero dead: Broadway star dies aged 41 after 90-day hospital battle with coronavirus

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Tony Award-nominated actor Nick Cordero, 41, has died after a battle with the coronavirus that stretched for months, his wife announced Sunday night.

1594040604164.png

Amanda Kloots wrote on Instagram: “God has another angel in heaven now. My darling husband passed away this morning. He was surrounded in love by his family, singing and praying as he gently left this earth.

“I am in disbelief and hurting everywhere. My heart is broken as I cannot imagine our lives without him. Nick was such a bright light. He was everyone’s friend, loved to listen, help and especially talk. He was an incredible actor and musician. He loved his family and loved being a father and husband. Elvis and I will miss him in everything we do, everyday.”

During Cordero’s hospitalization, Kloots sent him daily videos of her and their 1-year-old son, Elvis, so he could see them if he woke up, and urged friends and fans to join a daily sing-a-long.

Cordero entered the emergency room on March 30 and had a succession of health setbacks, including mini-strokes, blood clots, septic infections, a tracheostomy and a temporary pacemaker implanted. He had been on a ventilator and unconscious and had his right leg amputated. A double lung transplant was being explored.

Kloots had said that it was difficult to tell whether Cordero understood happened to him, but said he could respond to commands by looking up and down when he was alert.

Nick Cordero dead at 41 after coronavirus battle, wife Amanda Kloots announces

Tony Award-nominated actor Nick Cordero, 41, has died after a battle with the coronavirus that stretched for months, his wife announced Sunday night.

View attachment 360016

Amanda Kloots wrote on Instagram: “God has another angel in heaven now. My darling husband passed away this morning. He was surrounded in love by his family, singing and praying as he gently left this earth.

“I am in disbelief and hurting everywhere. My heart is broken as I cannot imagine our lives without him. Nick was such a bright light. He was everyone’s friend, loved to listen, help and especially talk. He was an incredible actor and musician. He loved his family and loved being a father and husband. Elvis and I will miss him in everything we do, everyday.”

During Cordero’s hospitalization, Kloots sent him daily videos of her and their 1-year-old son, Elvis, so he could see them if he woke up, and urged friends and fans to join a daily sing-a-long.

Cordero entered the emergency room on March 30 and had a succession of health setbacks, including mini-strokes, blood clots, septic infections, a tracheostomy and a temporary pacemaker implanted. He had been on a ventilator and unconscious and had his right leg amputated. A double lung transplant was being explored.

Kloots had said that it was difficult to tell whether Cordero understood happened to him, but said he could respond to commands by looking up and down when he was alert.

Nick Cordero dead at 41 after coronavirus battle, wife Amanda Kloots announces
He looks like a nice guy who is family orientated. He will be missed...

''Cordero entered the emergency room on March 30 and had a succession of health setbacks, including mini-strokes, blood clots, septic infections, a tracheostomy and a temporary pacemaker implanted. He had been on a ventilator and unconscious and had his right leg amputated. A double lung transplant was being explored.''

I don't know who he is (as far as I can remember) so I can't speak to his lifes work. A sad loss nonetheless, apparently he is Canadian.

RIP.
Yes, he was born in Hamilton, Canada and He play in the serie Law order special victims unit.

''Cordero entered the emergency room on March 30 and had a succession of health setbacks, including mini-strokes, blood clots, septic infections, a tracheostomy and a temporary pacemaker implanted. He had been on a ventilator and unconscious and had his right leg amputated. A double lung transplant was being explored.''
All of its symptoms are really scary almost impossible to believe that it simply comes from the coronavirus family?

He was a very sick man from a variety of sources.
Oh , what were his pre-existing conditions??
I'm not his doctor. Or a doctor. Nor access to medical records. Severe blood clots, strokes and sepsis indicate some sort of severe malady. These are not connected to the wuflu or everyone would be reporting the same symptoms.

I'm not his doctor. Or a doctor. Nor access to medical records. Severe blood clots, strokes and sepsis indicate some sort of severe malady. These are not connected to the wuflu or everyone would be reporting the same symptoms.

That was after he got struck with Covid 19, so no pre-existing conditions.

All of its symptoms are really scary almost impossible to believe that it simply comes from the coronavirus family?
These symptoms are the same symptoms my mother had when she died. She died of gas gangrene. Both her legs had been amputated.

Doctors at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago announced Thursday they've performed the first successful double-lung transplant on a COVID-19 patient in the United States.

The woman in her 20s was otherwise healthy but developed a severe case of COVID-19 that resulted in hospitalization, says Dr. Ankit Bharat, Northwestern's chief of thoracic surgery.

For two months, she was in the intensive care unit on a ventilator and another machine, known as ECMO, that pumps and oxygenates blood outside of the body. Although she eventually cleared the coronavirus from her body, she remained in severe condition.

due to irreversible lung damage.

We don't know that. There is nothing that said he had no preexisting conditions.

These symptoms are the same symptoms my mother had when she died. She died of gas gangrene. Both her legs had been amputated.

You don't say, he was healthy before the corvid.

Doctors at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago announced Thursday they've performed the first successful double-lung transplant on a COVID-19 patient in the United States.

The woman in her 20s was otherwise healthy but developed a severe case of COVID-19 that resulted in hospitalization, says Dr. Ankit Bharat, Northwestern's chief of thoracic surgery.

For two months, she was in the intensive care unit on a ventilator and another machine, known as ECMO, that pumps and oxygenates blood outside of the body. Although she eventually cleared the coronavirus from her body, she remained in severe condition.

due to irreversible lung damage.
Nothing about blood clots, strokes or sepsis.

We don't know that. There is nothing that said he had no preexisting conditions.

So he obviously didn't have any.

You don't say, he was healthy before the corvid.
I'm sorry. I didn't know you were such good friends you knew the man's medical history.

Forum List

Back