Nick Cordero dead: Broadway star dies aged 41 after 90-day hospital battle with coronavirus

Tony Award-nominated actor Nick Cordero, 41, has died after a battle with the coronavirus that stretched for months, his wife announced Sunday night.

View attachment 360016

Amanda Kloots wrote on Instagram: “God has another angel in heaven now. My darling husband passed away this morning. He was surrounded in love by his family, singing and praying as he gently left this earth.

“I am in disbelief and hurting everywhere. My heart is broken as I cannot imagine our lives without him. Nick was such a bright light. He was everyone’s friend, loved to listen, help and especially talk. He was an incredible actor and musician. He loved his family and loved being a father and husband. Elvis and I will miss him in everything we do, everyday.”

During Cordero’s hospitalization, Kloots sent him daily videos of her and their 1-year-old son, Elvis, so he could see them if he woke up, and urged friends and fans to join a daily sing-a-long.

Cordero entered the emergency room on March 30 and had a succession of health setbacks, including mini-strokes, blood clots, septic infections, a tracheostomy and a temporary pacemaker implanted. He had been on a ventilator and unconscious and had his right leg amputated. A double lung transplant was being explored.

Kloots had said that it was difficult to tell whether Cordero understood happened to him, but said he could respond to commands by looking up and down when he was alert.

Nick Cordero dead at 41 after coronavirus battle, wife Amanda Kloots announces
I never heard of him

but condolences to the family

btw: in spite of this, trump is 100% correct that 99% of the people with the chinese disease will be just fine

''Cordero entered the emergency room on March 30 and had a succession of health setbacks, including mini-strokes, blood clots, septic infections, a tracheostomy and a temporary pacemaker implanted. He had been on a ventilator and unconscious and had his right leg amputated. A double lung transplant was being explored.''
All of its symptoms are really scary almost impossible to believe that it simply comes from the coronavirus family?
These symptoms are the same symptoms my mother had when she died. She died of gas gangrene. Both her legs had been amputated.

You don't say, he was healthy before the corvid.
I'm sorry. I didn't know you were such good friends you knew the man's medical history.

They would of name PEC is he had had any.

Tony Award-nominated actor Nick Cordero, 41, has died after a battle with the coronavirus that stretched for months, his wife announced Sunday night.

View attachment 360016

Amanda Kloots wrote on Instagram: “God has another angel in heaven now. My darling husband passed away this morning. He was surrounded in love by his family, singing and praying as he gently left this earth.

“I am in disbelief and hurting everywhere. My heart is broken as I cannot imagine our lives without him. Nick was such a bright light. He was everyone’s friend, loved to listen, help and especially talk. He was an incredible actor and musician. He loved his family and loved being a father and husband. Elvis and I will miss him in everything we do, everyday.”

During Cordero’s hospitalization, Kloots sent him daily videos of her and their 1-year-old son, Elvis, so he could see them if he woke up, and urged friends and fans to join a daily sing-a-long.

Cordero entered the emergency room on March 30 and had a succession of health setbacks, including mini-strokes, blood clots, septic infections, a tracheostomy and a temporary pacemaker implanted. He had been on a ventilator and unconscious and had his right leg amputated. A double lung transplant was being explored.

Kloots had said that it was difficult to tell whether Cordero understood happened to him, but said he could respond to commands by looking up and down when he was alert.

Nick Cordero dead at 41 after coronavirus battle, wife Amanda Kloots announces
I never heard of him

but condolences to the family

btw: in spite of this, trump is 100% correct that 99% of the people with the chinese disease will be just fine
So tramp says, but its not that way.

He was a very sick man from a variety of sources.
Oh , what were his pre-existing conditions??
I'm not his doctor. Or a doctor. Nor access to medical records. Severe blood clots, strokes and sepsis indicate some sort of severe malady. These are not connected to the wuflu or everyone would be reporting the same symptoms.

That was after he got struck with Covid 19, so no pre-existing conditions.
We don't know that. There is nothing that said he had no preexisting conditions.

So he obviously didn't have any.

One can have a condition and not know about it, plus we wouldn't know anyway because of HIPA laws.

You still have a heart defect even before you are diagnosed with a heart defect.

Progressive Hunter, do you have a link
I'm not his doctor. Or a doctor. Nor access to medical records. Severe blood clots, strokes and sepsis indicate some sort of severe malady. These are not connected to the wuflu or everyone would be reporting the same symptoms.

We don't know that. There is nothing that said he had no preexisting conditions.

One can have a condition and not know about it, plus we wouldn't know anyway because of HIPA laws.

You still have a heart defect even before you are diagnosed with a heart defect.

His wife would of told us.

Progressive Hunter, do you have a link

His wife would of told us.

Really?

The autopsy will tell the whole story, as once a person is dead the HIPA stuff goes out the window.

Also, what if she didn't know?

I don't give a rats arse if you want to ignore Covid 19, but your making it bad for all of us, we are sick of wearing a mask and not going to restaurants.

Again true, so you can't take lightly the coronavirus, one never knows what could be lurking in your bodies.

Forum List

Back