Nick Cannon-RACIST -MORE proof blacks hate whites/etc

...RACIST--big time!! .....I've always said this guy was a dumbass jackass with no talent ....he acts like he's in the Ghetto with Elvis........what's he wear that crap on his head for??!! looks stupid
  • Cannon said white people of the past did not have compassion due to their lack of melanin and had to 'steal, rape, kill in order to survive'
  • 'They're acting as animals so they're the ones that are actually closer to animals. They're the ones that are actually the true savages,' he said

BLATANTLY racist and hateful.....ETC
..like I said, it's not just a few. blacks..they are taught and indoctrinated to hate whites/etc
..they are MORE racist/etc than whites
...this should be headline news--but no, they talk about Ivanka
If somebody had been oppressing you for the last 200 years or so wouldn't you be a bit miffed?
..there's not a problem of police brutality or racism...even your buddies on USMB proved it in my thread:

Who is this Nick Cannon?

And does he really matter?
a no-talent jackass....well, it's the double standard again--Rosanne said something and got fire....this jackass says all kinds of racist hate crap---and gets away with it
.....it's getting to the point, that joining the KKK is ok/not bad/etc

So in the scheme of things, sounds like a
'Nobody'.

...RACIST--big time!! .....I've always said this guy was a dumbass jackass with no talent ....he acts like he's in the Ghetto with Elvis........what's he wear that crap on his head for??!! looks stupid
  • Cannon said white people of the past did not have compassion due to their lack of melanin and had to 'steal, rape, kill in order to survive'
  • 'They're acting as animals so they're the ones that are actually closer to animals. They're the ones that are actually the true savages,' he said

..like I said, it's not just a few. blacks..they are taught and indoctrinated to hate whites/etc
If somebody had been oppressing you for the last 200 years or so wouldn't you be a bit miffed?

My first question would be, How have you lived so long?
good one

Who is this Nick Cannon?

And does he really matter?
a no-talent jackass....well, it's the double standard again--Rosanne said something and got fire....this jackass says all kinds of racist hate crap---and gets away with it
.....it's getting to the point, that joining the KKK is ok/not bad/etc

So in the scheme of things, sounds like a
'Nobody'.
correct ...he acts and talks like a ghetto thug on TV

no one was oppressing HIM!!!!!!!! that's dumbshit ..he's making MILLIONS
First, I've never ever heard of him so he can't be that famous.

Second, if he grew up black in the US he was oppressed.

no one was oppressing HIM!!!!!!!! that's dumbshit ..he's making MILLIONS
First, I've never ever heard of him so he can't be that famous.

Second, if he grew up black in the US he was oppressed.
oppressed with $$$$ millions---hahahhahahahahhahahah

Clean living and exercise.

How did you survive the abortion?

Nice low-blow.
But still does not logically answer my question, Creeps-or-us.

Nice low-blow.
Did someone recover you from the trash?

Or was it a toilet?

Nice low-blow.
Did someone recover you from the trash?

Or was it a toilet?

Your posts these days are so well thought out.
A nice Antifa or BLM type response!

Some of these low level blacks in "entertainment" ought to understand that whites don't lack melanin in the just the same way blacks don't have too much of the stuff.
It's biological adaptation that has occurred over several thousand years due to the climatic conditions white people adjusted to (just like blacks had to adjust in Africa).

He's the third or forth negro I've heard bring up white's melanin in a hilariously erroneous way.
Racists are ignorant and here's further proof.

No black person alive has ever known a slave unless they went to see one in AFRICA today. Dumbass.

Forum List

Back