Obamas are racist-MORE proof

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
....I've linked many reasons many times on how the Obamas are racist..now here's MORE proof......
She said she wanted to remind white people that they were running from 'us', and that they're still running.
etc etc
blacks commit murder at FOUR times the rate of whites
hate crimes at twice the rate
rape twice the rate
crime at higher rates
links provided many times before
..the highest crime areas are where blacks are --fact
....and--the blacks say they are DEATHLY afraid of cops---blacks murder 3000 blacks every year...cops kill about 300 blacks a year--99.999% in SELF DEFENSE
..then when whites state FACTS, the blacks call them racists--hahahhahahahha
HAHAHAHAHHA= bullshit ..she is full of shit
...major hypocrites and racists
they eat/shit/sleep/dream/think/etc RACE RACE RACE
..AND --they didn't go live in the BLACK areas---SHE is afraid of blacks!!

she doesn't know if the whites moved because of race!!!!!! she's a racist hater
'I can't make people not afraid of black people': Michelle Obama addresses racism in the US | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
..they are PROUD to be racist....standing up there in public saying ''white'' this and ''white ''that.....if whites did that---RACIST!!!!!!!!
hypocrites and the MSM is also
hahahhahaah

White people are terrified of blacks. They are terrified of their violence, and terrified of the repercussions of speaking out against it.

..they are PROUD to be racist....standing up there in public saying ''white'' this and ''white ''that.....if whites did that---RACIST!!!!!!!!
hahahhahaah

I have news. Whites don't need to fight for their rights because they already have them. They already run things. They already control the money.

Minorities need to fight for their equal rights. That is not being racist.

I have news. Whites don't need to fight for their rights because they already have them. They already run things. They already control the money.

Thank you, old white man, for telling me what I need to fight for. We really like when you do that, by the way

The crackpot OP is in the habit to "eat/shit/sleep/dream/think/etc RACE RACE RACE".

The bovine excrement that is the text of the OP I have read, with slight variations, an estimated 100+ times, over as many threads.

That's one single-mindedly obsessed spammer, if there ever was one.

....I've linked many reasons many times on how the Obamas are racist..now here's MORE proof......
She said she wanted to remind white people that they were running from 'us', and that they're still running.
etc etc
blacks commit murder at FOUR times the rate of whites
hate crimes at twice the rate
rape twice the rate
crime at higher rates
links provided many times before
..the highest crime areas are where blacks are --fact
....and--the blacks say they are DEATHLY afraid of cops---blacks murder 3000 blacks every year...cops kill about 300 blacks a year--99.999% in SELF DEFENSE
..then when whites state FACTS, the blacks call them racists--hahahhahahahha
HAHAHAHAHHA= bullshit ..she is full of shit
...major hypocrites and racists
they eat/shit/sleep/dream/think/etc RACE RACE RACE
..AND --they didn't go live in the BLACK areas---SHE is afraid of blacks!!

she doesn't know if the whites moved because of race!!!!!! she's a racist hater
'I can't make people not afraid of black people': Michelle Obama addresses racism in the US | Daily Mail Online
I don't think I'm a racist because I don't think there is very much about people that is determined by their race. There may be some physical differences but they are small compared to our natural variability.

I think we all get lazy when we talk and when we say Blacks we really mean the African-American CULTURE and when we say White we really mean the CULTURE of Americans of Western European descent.

hahahhahaah
I take it you are an umpire in the Trump-obsessed Obama-Trump pissing contest. And it is clear which side you think pisses the furthest. An Ever-Trumper calling both Obamas racist! Thanks for the laugh!

hahahhahaah

Maybe they should just go home.

hahahhahaah

...whites moving.....???!!!...she's fighting to keep whites from moving....??!!

The crackpot OP is in the habit to "eat/shit/sleep/dream/think/etc RACE RACE RACE".

The bovine excrement that is the text of the OP I have read, with slight variations, an estimated 100+ times, over as many threads.

That's one single-mindedly obsessed spammer, if there ever was one.
hahahhaha--thanks for the laughs ..hahahahah
sure did trigger you to be uncivil--typical of blacks
1. you just insult, instead of trying to dispute the OP...you, typical of a lot of leftists/blacks, are uncivil and do not want to discuss civilly
2. the Obamas are racist--plain and simple--and this example makes it obvious
3. of course you defend racist blacks because you must be racist yourself

Forum List

Back