NFL Wild Card Weekend

The last time Seattle played the Vikings the score was 38-7. That "7" came from a kick return. My point is that the Viking offense scored ZERO points. Hawk's offense threw up 38. 5 points is ridiculously low. If I was a betting man I would give the 5 points and bet the farm.

Gee Smuggy, looks like I called that one right. You would have lost the farm. I guess that's why you have no balls to make a bet, you get all emotional.

I'm retired and on a fixed income so can't bet a farm that I don't have, but those 3 C-notes I won today sure comes in handy.

What a PATHETIC league ut must be when not a single one of the division winners can defend their home field on Wild Carx Weekend. DISGUSTING. Just further proof of how far the league has declined, in term of play quality, since the 1980's and earlier.

Hopefully Snyder cleans house tomorrow morning, after this utter embarassment in front of the home fans.

That's the kind of thinking that keeps the Skins from being able to field a consistentl
Time for some MAJOR changes in Washington, after that enbarassment....

New Coach, new GM, new QB; to start with.

Yeah, because it is the embarrassment of the playoff loss that should drive a full-press change for a team that only made it because they played in a horrible division..... :lol:

What a PATHETIC league ut must be when not a single one of the division winners can defend their home field on Wild Carx Weekend. DISGUSTING. Just further proof of how far the league has declined, in term of play quality, since the 1980's and earlier.

Do you have stats to know if the road teams have ever won every wild card game before, and when? A quick search didn't find it for me.

That's the kind of thinking that keeps the Skins from being able to field a consistentl??

No loss should be considered acceptable. Especially an embarrassing loss to.a team they werr dominating in the opening munutes of the game. People need to lise jobs for others to understand that failure is not accepted.

That's the kind of thinking that keeps the Skins from being able to field a consistentl??

No loss should be considered acceptable. Especially an embarrassing loss to.a team they werr dominating in the opening munutes of the game. People need to lise jobs for others to understand that failure is not accepted.

If every loss is reason for mass firings, teams would never field a consistent group.

If every loss is reason for mass firings, teams would never field a consistent group.

Every embarrassing loss is and each loss needs to have soneone take the blame for it and suffer the consequences. For example....

Cincinnati..... the two players who received 15 yard penalties that cost them the game - GONE.

Minnesota...... the Kicker and Adrian Peterson (for failing to stay between the hashmarks on the last play to ENSURE his kicker had a straight-on kick.

Washington..... Jackson for the gutless goal line play. Huston for missing the extra point. Cousins for the delay of game penalty. The ciaching staff for sheer incompetenxmce.

Forum List

Back