NFL Wild Card Weekend

Well, the winner was gonna lose to broncos anyways...

You obviously don't know anything about sports.

You obviously know too much...

Not meant as an insult...just sayin'..."any given Sunday".

Got it. Just dont bet your mortgage on Steelers ;)

a team playing consecutive away games in playoffs
such a decline of defense in the last q
having their qb injured and come back and win the game(he already feels like he got enough accomplishment)
no backup qb

against a fresh team that got by and playing home with 2 good qbs, both got plenty of rest...

a very tough game for Steelers

I do.... and I also believe the Steelers will have to play a lot better against the #1 defense than they did against an average defense that Cincinnati has. The fact is Pittsburgh offense sucked in the Cincinnati game. If it wasn't for some very dumb play by the Bengals (fumble and penalties at the end) they would be watching the game on the tube next week.

As a life-long Steelers fan I want to personally thank Burfict for being such an asshole and his dedication to thugery that literally handed the game to Pittsburgh.
Barring a miracle, Cincy won. With an injured Ben it looked very unlikely that we would get to field goal position.
Enter the criminal element of the NFL....Burfict OBVIOUSLY targeted Brown's head with a very dangerous hit that cost them 15 yards...but it was still unlikely Pittsburgh could get a field goal off...enter the goat of the year Jones with seconds to go in the game...the game in the palm of their hands...gets physical with a referee. HELLOO???
Another 15 yards and they lose the game.

Note:...Burfict must be punished. It is OBVIOUS he tried to injure Brown by the blow to the head. $six figure fine is not enough - in my opinion a 5 game suspension and the Bengals disallowed to play next years playoffs.

I disagree it was obviously intended to injure. Because of Burfict's history it deserves a suspension, and maybe he was trying to injure, but it's just as possible he wanted to level a big hit and didn't put enough effort into avoiding Brown's head, without intentionally trying to injure.

Floor is open

SEA -4.5
MIN +4.5

SEA -225
MIN +185

TL 40

Note: Seattle - RB Marshawn Lynch (Abdominal) is downgraded to expected to miss Sunday vs. Minnesota

I do.... and I also believe the Steelers will have to play a lot better against the #1 defense than they did against an average defense that Cincinnati has. The fact is Pittsburgh offense sucked in the Cincinnati game. If it wasn't for some very dumb play by the Bengals (fumble and penalties at the end) they would be watching the game on the tube next week.

I would be the first to say Steelers offense was less than stellar. Tomlin was 100% correct at the half when he said "offense is not finishing the drive"..over and over they would drive down the field and get nada or a FG.
But you cannot judge a team by one game. The Steelers have some impressive offensive numbers in the past several months.
As for yesterdays game...like I said...Cincy had the game in the palm of their hands. I cannot imagine there will not only be serious penalties for indivdual players - but even changes in management. If I was a Bengals fan I would be wearing my shirt inside out.

What the hell were the Seattle coaches thinking, going for it on 4th and 10 instead of kicking a 47 yard field goal? Yes, it's cold, but you're down 3-0, your kicker has been pretty good, is 47 yards really too long with that kind of yardage still to gain? :dunno:

only 1 td whole game.
thats tell a lot...

maybe i should start watching more nba...

The last time Seattle played the Vikings the score was 38-7. That "7" came from a kick return. My point is that the Viking offense scored ZERO points. Hawk's offense threw up 38. 5 points is ridiculously low. If I was a betting man I would give the 5 points and bet the farm.

Gee Smuggy, looks like I called that one right. You would have lost the farm. I guess that's why you have no balls to make a bet, you get all emotional.

Forum List

Back