NFL Week 7 Predictions

Borillar

Platinum Member
Jun 4, 2012
Directly above the center of the Earth
Coming into week 7 of the 2022 NFL season. Been a lot of close games and not a lot of blowout games. Some of the preseason favorites haven't been all that great, and some teams have seemingly come out of nowhere and have done well. We have seen a resurgence in defense after years of more and more offense.

Anyway, here are my picks for week 7.

Thursday Night Game

NO Saints at Arizona Cardinals - Two 2-4 teams not doing well. Will go with home team Cardinals.

Sunday Games

Atlanta Falcons
at Cincinnati Bengals - Two 3-3 teams going at it. Falcons coming off a huge upset over the 49ers last week. I'll take the Falcons.

Indy Colts at Tennessee Titans - Pretty even match between divisional opponents. I'll take Titans at Home.

KC Chiefs at Santa Clara 49ers - 49ers getting Bosa and Williams back from injury, but I think Chefs will win.

Seattle Seahawks at LA Chargers - I'll go with Herbert and the Chargers at home.

Pittsburgh Steelers at Miami Dolphins - Tua may be back for the fish, Steelers I think are starting Turdbiscuit. I'll take the fish at home.

Jersey Giants at Jacksonville Jaguars - The Jints have been surprisingly good this year sitting at 5-1. I think they continue to win this week.

Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys - Dak returning? Cowpies should win regardless.

Houston Texans at LV Raiders - Two putrid teams coming off a bye. Raiders at home.

Jersey Jets at Denver Broncos - The Jets have been better than I expected. The Broncos have been worse. Not sure I am a Jets believer yet. I'll pick them to win this week.

Green Bay Packers at Washington Commanders - The Pukers were a preseason darling that have failed to live up to the hype. They should still be more than good enough to take care of the Commies who now have a hurt QB Wentz.

Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens - Ravens at home.

TB Bucs at Carolina Panthers - Bucs haven't been great, but they should beat the 1-5 Panthers.

Monday Night Game

Chicago Bears at NE Patriots - Patriots at home.

Bye - Buffalo Bills, Minnesota Vikings, Philadelphia Eagles, LA Rams

NO Saints at Arizona Cardinals

Sunday Games

Atlanta Falcons at Cincinnati Bengals -

Indy Colts at Tennessee Titans

KC Chiefs at Niners

Seattle Seahawks at LA Chargers

Pittsburgh Steelers at Miami Dolphins

Jersey Giants
at Jacksonville Jaguars

Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys

Houston Texans at LV Raiders

Jersey Jets at Denver Broncos

Green Bay Packers
at Washington Redskins

Cleveland Browns at Ravens

TB Bucs at Carolina Panthers

Monday Night Game

Chicago Bears at NE Patriots

Last edited:
Raiders still have a chance at one of the 3 AFC wildcards (especially if they get to 500
By week 12 )
Love seeing thst phony fraud team the chokeland faiders fucking up this year. :yes_text12: Go back to Oakland where you got a home field advantage and every game is not a road game for 18 games. :abgg2q.jpg: I said the chokeland faiders would have this problem in Vegas the Dane problem the chargers are,it’s totally biting them in the ass having to go on a silent count in thier own stadium every week, :abgg2q.jpg: mark davis is the biggest dumbass fucked up nfl owner thst ever lived,that team will never get to the Super Bowl as long as that idiot is the owner.

Last edited:
Shady brady and the bucs just lost to another team that had only won ONE game all year long,I don’t see this team winning another game the rest of the year, :rofl: if you can’t even beat the pathetic injury plagued Steelers down to their third string quarterback and the equally pathetic panthers,then you can’t beat anybody. :rofl: Brady is looking like a stupid fuck fir not staying retired as he should have.:auiqs.jpg:

Coming into week 7 of the 2022 NFL season. Been a lot of close games and not a lot of blowout games. Some of the preseason favorites haven't been all that great, and some teams have seemingly come out of nowhere and have done well. We have seen a resurgence in defense after years of more and more offense.

Anyway, here are my picks for week 7.

Thursday Night Game

NO Saints at Arizona Cardinals - Two 2-4 teams not doing well. Will go with home team Cardinals.

Sunday Games

Atlanta Falcons
at Cincinnati Bengals - Two 3-3 teams going at it. Falcons coming off a huge upset over the 49ers last week. I'll take the Falcons.

Indy Colts at Tennessee Titans - Pretty even match between divisional opponents. I'll take Titans at Home.

KC Chiefs at Santa Clara 49ers - 49ers getting Bosa and Williams back from injury, but I think Chefs will win.

Seattle Seahawks at LA Chargers - I'll go with Herbert and the Chargers at home.

Pittsburgh Steelers at Miami Dolphins - Tua may be back for the fish, Steelers I think are starting Turdbiscuit. I'll take the fish at home.

Jersey Giants at Jacksonville Jaguars - The Jints have been surprisingly good this year sitting at 5-1. I think they continue to win this week.

Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys - Dak returning? Cowpies should win regardless.

Houston Texans at LV Raiders - Two putrid teams coming off a bye. Raiders at home.

Jersey Jets at Denver Broncos - The Jets have been better than I expected. The Broncos have been worse. Not sure I am a Jets believer yet. I'll pick them to win this week.

Green Bay Packers at Washington Commanders - The Pukers were a preseason darling that have failed to live up to the hype. They should still be more than good enough to take care of the Commies who now have a hurt QB Wentz.

Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens - Ravens at home.

TB Bucs at Carolina Panthers - Bucs haven't been great, but they should beat the 1-5 Panthers.

Monday Night Game

Chicago Bears at NE Patriots - Patriots at home.

Bye - Buffalo Bills, Minnesota Vikings, Philadelphia Eagles, LA Rams
I love the part you mentioned on the chiefs playing the SANztA CLARA forty niners,the idiots in San Francisco mock the raider fans in Oakland for losing their team leaving thier city when the niners did the same thing to them and San Francisco no longer has the niners anymore,stupid fuck hypocrites. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back