NFL Week 7 Predictions

Bucs suuuuck

FfyQWQLXEAA4MDB

Seachix looked really good today against the Chargers. At 4-3, they now lead the NFC-West.

They must be committing mass suicide in Puker-land as the Pukers lost to the lowly Commies with a backup QB. Next week they have to go up against the rested Bills.

I expected the Chiefs to win, but they outright abused the vaunted Whiners defense.

The Jints and the Jets continue to win. The Texassans and Laydowns continue to lose.

Shady brady and the bucs just lost to another team that had only won ONE game all year long,I don’t see this team winning another game the rest of the year, :rofl: if you can’t even beat the pathetic injury plagued Steelers down to their third string quarterback and the equally pathetic panthers,then you can’t beat anybody. :rofl: Brady is looking like a stupid fuck fir not staying retired as he should have.:auiqs.jpg:
Ever notice thst facts like these and the ones I mentioned thst the niners are the Santa Clara niners now hurt the feelings of a certain trollboy here who keeps getting triggered easily with thumbs down signs?The truth hurts. :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Seachix looked really good today against the Chargers. At 4-3, they now lead the NFC-West.

They must be committing mass suicide in Puker-land as the Pukers lost to the lowly Commies with a backup QB. Next week they have to go up against the rested Bills.

I expected the Chiefs to win, but they outright abused the vaunted Whiners defense.

The Jints and the Jets continue to win. The Texassans and Laydowns continue to lose.
Looks like the chiefs took out their anger issues after losing to the bills on the Santa Clara niners.

Who would have thunked that after losing wilson the Seahawks would be a scoring machine this year with a journeyman quarterback no less.i am convinced Geno smith is the second coming of vinnie testeverde,a late bloomer whom you thought would go nowhere as a quarterback in the nfl but blossomed in his Twilight years,.it’s happening right now in Seattle as well.smith is this generations vinnie testeverde.

Looks like the chiefs took out their anger issues after losing to the bills on the Santa Clara niners.

Who would have thunked that after losing wilson the Seahawks would be a scoring machine this year with a journeyman quarterback no less.i am convinced Geno smith is the second coming of vinnie testeverde,a late bloomer whom you thought would go nowhere as a quarterback in the nfl but blossomed in his Twilight years,.it’s happening right now in Seattle as well.smith is this generations vinnie testeverde.
Nobody will mistake these Seahawks with the Seahawks of 10 years ago, but they have exceeded most people's expectations. Vinnie? Not a bad comparison. Geno is a capable journeyman and mostly a backup. He's only 32 IIRC, so he still has some tread on the tires left.

Last edited:
Man, Zappe sure has the Patriots rocking. Came in trailing 10-0, now they lead 14-10. Looks like the team really believes in him and rallies for him.
Yeah looks like jones is a one year wonder.it’s 2001 all over again with jones being Bledsoe and zappe is Brady.the niners once again overlooked a quarterback they easily could have had.

Yeah looks like jones is a one year wonder.it’s 2001 all over again with jones being Bledsoe and zappe is Brady.the niners once again overlooked a quarterback they easily could have had.
Bledsoe was pretty good. I don't think Jones is as good as Bledsoe was. Zappe's success may well be because nobody is really gameplanning for him.

Since I last posted, the Bears have scored 3 times, all fieldgoals, and now lead 23-14 and are threatening again. Just drilled a 50 yard FG, now lead 26-14. Lets see if Zappe can bring the Pats back.

Bledsoe was pretty good. I don't think Jones is as good as Bledsoe was. Zappe's success may well be because nobody is really gameplanning for him.

Since I last posted, the Bears have scored 3 times, all fieldgoals, and now lead 23-14 and are threatening again. Just drilled a 50 yard FG, now lead 26-14. Lets see if Zappe can bring the Pats back.
If he does that,then it cant be debated.jones looks to be suffering from the sophomore jinx sense coach’s now know how to game plan around him now.

Jones has shown he has poor sportsmanship,I just saw in my yahoo account a picture where he was kicking the crotch of another player,while he was down on the ground and took a hit but still.

Classy way to end the game. Guess Zappe isn't all that special after all. Guess Bellicheat will have to wait another game to beat Halas's win record.
Thst is why Belicheat did not retire when Brady left,he wants to have shulas all time win record so he can say he is the greatest coach ever.

Glad to see you wised up and call him his correct name now BeliCHEAT

I can’t believe they lost to the bears at HOME,never figured they would give up so many points to the bears of all people.

Thst is why Belicheat did not retire when Brady left,he wants to have shulas all time win record so he can say he is the greatest coach ever.

I can’t believe they lost to the bears at HOME,never figured they would give up so many points to the bears of all people.
League Parity like never before ( At mid season injuries will solidify Parity for all to see )

Yeah. I thought the Pats had a good defense. They were exposed tonight.

How ironic that both the cheatriots and the Bucs are now both 3 and 4, it’s going to get much worse for the cheatriots down the road because these last four games they were beating up on cremepuffs that don’t belong in the nfl that any high school team could beat each week,the rest of the year going forward they are going to be facing much tougher competition.lol

one thing Belicheat cannot hide from the entire league anymore is he indeed is in uncharted waters and indeed now has a quarterback controversy. :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The whole world is seeing the truth about Belicheat now thst he is not thst great a coach,that he is totally overrated,thst it was brady thst made him look good.last year jones just took the league by storm and shocked the world but the nfl caught up to him though and he is going through the same thing kordell Stewart did,he also looked like a future hall of famer his first year but after thst was never the same again,just a flash in the pan.same with jones it appears.

Same thing is happening to Belicheat that happened Mike shannahan,once John elway retired he was exposed thst he was not thst great a coach,same thing happening to Belicheat as I said it would several years ago once he lost brady he would be exposed fir the overrated hack he is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::rofl:

In the two years he has not had brady he has failed to have a season over the 500 mark and thsts obviously going to be the case again this season for the third year in a row as well. :biggrin: :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back