NFL Week 5 Predictions

Borillar

Platinum Member
Jun 4, 2012
Directly above the center of the Earth
Well, we're a quarter of the way into the 2022 NFL season. The Eagles are the only unbeaten team. Lots and lots of close games so far.

Thursday Night Game

Colts at Broncos - Broncos at home. Colts Jonathan Taylor out.

Sunday Games

Giants at Packers - London game. Jints surprisingly at 3-1. Pukers much better team.

Steelers at Bills - Turdbiscuit benched for Steelers. Bills should win this easily.

Chargers at Browns - Browns effectively running the ball. Defense very good. Browns at home.

Texans at Jaguars - Texassans truly suck. Jags starting to see some success under Pederson. Jags at home.

Lions at Patriots - Lions have surprisingly good offense. Pats going with Hoyer? I'll go with the Lions.

Seahawks at Saints - I'll go with the Seachix.

Bears at Vikings - Vikings at home.

Dolphins at Jets - Not sure about Tua's status. Will go with Jets at home.

Falcons at Bucs - Bucs at home.

Titans at Commanders - Will go with Titans.

Niners at Panthers - Niners looked great against the Rams.

Eagles at Cardinals - Should be a good test for the Eagles.

Cowboys at Rams - Rams rebound against the Cowpies. The man, the myth, Cooper Rush is finally defeated.

Bengals at Ravens - Pretty even matchup. I'll go with home team Ravens.

Monday Night Game

Raiders at Chiefs - Chefs at home.

Lions at Patriots - Lions have surprisingly good offense. Pats going with Hoyer? I'll go with the Lions.
Hoyer on IR, either Zappe or Jones at QB.
Agreed, how long will the Eagles keep winning? Might stop here.
Giants at Packers - London game. Jints surprisingly at 3-1. Pukers much better team.
Packers win easily, Jones might not play. Don't know who the backup is.

Texans at Jaguars - Texassans truly suck. Jags starting to see some success under Pederson. Jags at home.
The Texans hired Lovie Smith, the former Bears coach who was at Univ. of Illinois for 5 years and they sucked! Now they have a new coach (Bret Beilma) and they are good! Lovie sucks.

Surprisingly, the Panthers are 4-1 at home against the Niners. But I'll still take the Niners, with their defense.

Ravens defense is putrid. Bengals O line still sucks. I can't pick this one.

This game was the absolute worst I've seen in years. Two washed up QB's, one of which has a monster contract. Something is seriously wrong with Wilson, no way he should be playing this poorly.

This game was the absolute worst I've seen in years. Two washed up QB's, one of which has a monster contract. Something is seriously wrong with Wilson, no way he should be playing this poorly.
Yeah, that was pathetic. Between Ryan and Wilson, you would expect competent competitive offensive play. They looked like scrubs out there.

Well, we're a quarter of the way into the 2022 NFL season. The Eagles are the only unbeaten team. Lots and lots of close games so far.

Thursday Night Game

Sunday Games

Steelers at Bills - Turdbiscuit benched for Steelers. Bills should win this easily.

Chargers at Browns - Browns effectively running the ball. Defense very good. Browns at home.

Cowboys at Rams - Rams rebound against the Cowpies. The man, the myth, Cooper Rush is finally defeated.

Monday Night Game

Yeah...if history is any indication...the game between the Raiders and Chiefs may be close at half time. Then... on the chiefs first possession of the 2nd half, Mahomes will pick apart the raiders defense with a surgical precision not often seen outside of a cardiac care unit. This will be on the way to a complete wholesale domination of the silver and black.

I wish I was wrong... I fear I'm not.

I see that the Texans are giving 7 to the Jags. I'd still take the jags.

Thursday Night Game

Sunday Games

Monday Night Game

actually Hoyer is out for the cheatriots.whats your pick now?

Yeah, that was pathetic. Between Ryan and Wilson, you would expect competent competitive offensive play. They looked like scrubs out there.
wilson has never been the same sense he was a stupid fuck and decided to go along with pete the cheats plan to throw the superbowl when he told him to throw it down the middle. he has lost all his confidance as a quarterback sense then. If he was not such a stupid fuck,he would have gave pete the cheat the middle finger and handed it to Lynch back then but he is a coward to afraid to stand up to a head coach so he has no balls anymore.what looked like a promising hall of fame career will probably not be one now.

wilson has never been the same sense he was a stupid fuck and decided to go along with pete the cheats plan to throw the superbowl when he told him to throw it down the middle. he has lost all his confidance as a quarterback sense then. If he was not such a stupid fuck,he would have gave pete the cheat the middle finger and handed it to Lynch back then but he is a coward to afraid to stand up to a head coach so he has no balls anymore.what looked like a promising hall of fame career will probably not be one now.
His career has been a long decline since the SB. Carroll is probably laughing his ass off after the trade to Denver.

Titans over Commanders in a blowout. This one will be over before halftime.

Wentz turns the ball over at least twice. Gibson fumbles one away after James Robinson gets re-injured in his NFL debut behind a high school level Commanders O-Line. Washington’s defense gives up at least two 50+ yard plays and at least three more 20+ yarders. Slye misses at least one kick and the special teams give up a turnover and/or a return for a TD.

Titans over Commanders in a blowout. This one will be over before halftime.

Wentz turns the ball over at least twice. Gibson fumbles one away after James Robinson gets re-injured in his NFL debut behind a high school level Commanders O-Line. Washington’s defense gives up at least two 50+ yard plays and at least three more 20+ yarders. Slye misses at least one kick and the special teams give up a turnover and/or a return for a TD.
It’s hard to imagine the Titans blowing anybody out, but we’re talking about the Washington Commies here. Anything is possible.

It’s hard to imagine the Titans blowing anybody out, but we’re talking about the Washington Commies here. Anything is possible
As a follower (I cannot say fan) of the Commanders, trust me all the Titans have to do is stand aside and let Washington self-destruct again to win this game going away.

Brady gives more reasons to hate his guts! Atlanta was coming all the way back from a 21-0 deficit! The Falcons must have gotten too close at 21-15 so the refs stepped in and "faux called" an "unnecessary roughing" on a sack of Brady who rolled comfortably to the ground! His head wasn't slammed, but you'd think he was lifted into the air and slug down like a bag of potatoes! BS! Brady, the chronic whiner he is was imploring for a call that shouldn't have been made! :dunno: :heehee:🥱:rolleyes::stir:

We’re heading into week 6 and Geno Smith leads the NFL in QBR and completion percentage

Who the Hell could have predicted that?!

Forum List

Back