NFL Week 4

Thank you thank you thank you thank you. That made up for the embarrassment from last week.

A special shout out WOOO HOOO to Wilfork for his second interception this season! Run Wilfork, run!

Last edited:
OH MY GAWD!

A-Rodge ROCKS!!!! So happy he is on one of my teams. Wish I had him on the other.

That was a better performance than even Favre ever did.

OH MY GAWD!

A-Rodge ROCKS!!!! So happy he is on one of my teams. Wish I had him on the other.

That was a better performance than even Favre ever did.

Of course, What do you expect from a CAL Golden Bear?
Tell the other 27 teams that overlooked him when drafted, especially San Fran.

Correct. I wanted him, the Niners went with Smith. All in all going to the pack was the best thing for him, Sing and the Niner front office would have ruined him.

Of course, What do you expect from a CAL Golden Bear?

Correct. I wanted him, the Niners went with Smith. All in all going to the pack was the best thing for him, Sing and the Niner front office would have ruined him.
and a major concern was mobility in and out of the pocket. 2 rushing touchdowns today. Loved what Larry McCarren had to say: "You know, we should send some flowers to the Niners one of these days."

and a major concern was mobility in and out of the pocket. 2 rushing touchdowns today. Loved what Larry McCarren had to say: "You know, we should send some flowers to the Niners one of these days."

You should send more than flowers, remember Holmgren came from SF and so did the packs current coach.

OK, after a 4 and 0 start. 3 Road wins, and 2 of the biggest comebacks in Club History.

I guess I will say it.

GO LIONS
May they be undefeated till they face the Packers and then go down in flames and be swept in that series. But kill the bears and vikings all you want.

You should send more than flowers, remember Holmgren came from SF and so did the packs current coach.
Flowers? Chocolates? Promises I don't intend to keep?

Anything on that list look good?

OK, after a 4 and 0 start. 3 Road wins, and 2 of the biggest comebacks in Club History.

I guess I will say it.

GO LIONS
May they be undefeated till they face the Packers and then go down in flames and be swept in that series. But kill the bears and vikings all you want.

Hehe,

At Home VS the Bears Next week

Clearly looks like its going to be the Lions and Packers going at the title this year.

I will say this from what I have seen of the lions so far, If anyone is going to be hard for them. It's The Pack and Rogers.

How 'bout them Cowboys!
images

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

I guess I will say it.

GO LIONS

Hehe,

At Home VS the Bears Next week

Clearly looks like its going to be the Lions and Packers going at the title this year.

I will say this from what I have seen of the lions so far, If anyone is going to be hard for them. It's The Pack and Rogers.
I'm going to that game monday night. I'm a bears fan. Oh well. I can look forward to Greektown anyway. :lol:

Forum List

Back