NFL ratings tanking and the msm media wont tell you this.LOL

... Asians it’s a little harder for them.

No, it's not.
Yes it is

I work with immigrants and immigrant families every day. You make uninformed guesses on the internet.
So because you work with immigrants you know it’s not harder for Asian Americans to fit in?

Its obvious. You may be looking at an immigrant Mexican, Muslim Greek or Jew and you would assume they are white American citizens.

But a lot of racist whites will see a 5th generation Asian American and tell them to go back to where they came from.

I could change my last name lie and get into a klan meeting. No Asian could ever sneak in.
I am first generation Japanese and I don't really care what an asshole says. My parents told me to "consider the source and ignore it." It has worked for seventy years. Maybe you need to get a thicker skin and quit letting superficial BS trigger you.

there is ALSO this link i saw that i cant find now that was posted just a week ago saying that the ratings for NFL games are now on par with basketball ratings which has dipped to an all time low as worst ever in its history.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I cant believe the sheep here that STILL watch this crap every week always seeing threads say like SEATTLE AT BUFFALO. oh my god. incredible people want to watch a game with cardboard cutouts in the stands.incredible is all i can say to that.:rolleyes-41: the fans were the thing that always made itFUN to watch the games.the costumes you saw them wear.

I honestly could not tell you if the Rams won sunday or if they even have a winning season this year. I dont give a crap anymore,not when we are living in dangerous times as we are.

Beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet. :rolleyes-41:

I know I will make everybody mad in this section but thats okay.I seldom come here anymore.when i do,its just to talk about the good old days like when the Rams were still in LA for so many years.:2up:

I was a die hard NFL fan until Commie Kapaernick came along. I wouldn't walk across the room to turn on a professional or college sport anymore. Let these loud-mouthed primadonnas go out and get real jobs like the rest of us. It is moronic to be paid millions of $$ and then complain about being oppressed--I should be so oppressed. College athletes that can't write a coherent sentence demanding pay for their image? Screw them. Pay for your education and get a real job. I hope all of these sports go belly up.

If it weren’t for social Wedge issues most republicans would be democrats.

The gop favors kappernick financially. He doesn’t vote republican because it’s the party for people who deny social injustices happen. Would you b ok if a cop put his knee on your neck until you died? I can’t breathe

Would you be OK if a thug beat up your pregnant wife? Are you OK with criminals passing phony money and selling dangerous drugs? You are a lemming moron.

No I’m not defending those people either. You’re defending cops who for 8:46 seconds keep their knee on a mans neck after they have him cuffed and he says he can’t breath but they continue till he dies.

8:46 eight minutes fourth six seconds.

He was a drug-dealing, counterfeiting, wife-beater and you are a fucking idiot not worth my time or another post.
well done.lol
Pretty much everybody at this board comes to that conclusion about this troll,as you can see,he blatantly ignores facts how both parties are corrupt and one in the same and far too biased against the gop party too stupid to understand trump is not your typical corrupt gop criminal like reagan and bush. Trust me you will never get anywhere with this troll on those facts.lol hee hee

Ok fine. Both parties suck. But trump was worse. Anyone who voted for trump a second time is a stupid asshole. I understand why the first time but not this time, idiot

Anyone who votes for an alzheimers patient who hid out in his basement during the whole campaign is an idiot asshole and you'll deserve everything you get.

I did great during the bill clinton 90s. Everyone did.

I got a $40,000 raise on Obama’s watch.

Trumps trade war in 2019 cost me money

The way trump handled corona cost me money in 2020.

I will deserve what I get under a biden presidency.

Bush 1 sucked and Bush 2 caused a Great Recession.

What the fuck are you talking about? Notice the board retard is agreeing with you?

I did not know you were agreeing with him,? Pretty much everybody on this thread is laughing at you so the board retard would be you, :iyfyus.jpg: You keep embarrassing yourself blaming it all on trump when everyone knows it was the dem leaders that have killed Americans with their unconstitutional dreconian illegal lockdowns trump was against.

Of course we know you hate America and don’t believe in the constitution the fact the dem leaders you worship are fuckimg hypocrites,they make all these lockdown rules telling us to follow them yet they trout abide by them themselves ,your kind of people.

Last edited:

there is ALSO this link i saw that i cant find now that was posted just a week ago saying that the ratings for NFL games are now on par with basketball ratings which has dipped to an all time low as worst ever in its history.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I cant believe the sheep here that STILL watch this crap every week always seeing threads say like SEATTLE AT BUFFALO. oh my god. incredible people want to watch a game with cardboard cutouts in the stands.incredible is all i can say to that.:rolleyes-41: the fans were the thing that always made itFUN to watch the games.the costumes you saw them wear.

I honestly could not tell you if the Rams won sunday or if they even have a winning season this year. I dont give a crap anymore,not when we are living in dangerous times as we are.

Beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet. :rolleyes-41:

I know I will make everybody mad in this section but thats okay.I seldom come here anymore.when i do,its just to talk about the good old days like when the Rams were still in LA for so many years.:2up:

I was a die hard NFL fan until Commie Kapaernick came along. I wouldn't walk across the room to turn on a professional or college sport anymore. Let these loud-mouthed primadonnas go out and get real jobs like the rest of us. It is moronic to be paid millions of $$ and then complain about being oppressed--I should be so oppressed. College athletes that can't write a coherent sentence demanding pay for their image? Screw them. Pay for your education and get a real job. I hope all of these sports go belly up.

The gop favors kappernick financially. He doesn’t vote republican because it’s the party for people who deny social injustices happen. Would you b ok if a cop put his knee on your neck until you died? I can’t breathe

Would you be OK if a thug beat up your pregnant wife? Are you OK with criminals passing phony money and selling dangerous drugs? You are a lemming moron.

No I’m not defending those people either. You’re defending cops who for 8:46 seconds keep their knee on a mans neck after they have him cuffed and he says he can’t breath but they continue till he dies.

He was a drug-dealing, counterfeiting, wife-beater and you are a fucking idiot not worth my time or another post.
well done.lol
Pretty much everybody at this board comes to that conclusion about this troll,as you can see,he blatantly ignores facts how both parties are corrupt and one in the same and far too biased against the gop party too stupid to understand trump is not your typical corrupt gop criminal like reagan and bush. Trust me you will never get anywhere with this troll on those facts.lol hee hee

Ok fine. Both parties suck. But trump was worse. Anyone who voted for trump a second time is a stupid asshole. I understand why the first time but not this time, idiot

Anyone who votes for an alzheimers patient who hid out in his basement during the whole campaign is an idiot asshole and you'll deserve everything you get.

I was thinking how smart it was for biden to not get in a Twitter war with trump. People either like trump or they don’t. We all know what biden will do as president. Same as Bill and Obama did. They were great.

So trump didnt have biden or Pelosi to argue with so instead he got into arguments with jimmy kimmell, doctors, scientists, the medical community and republicans.

Trumps not accusing democrats of stealing Georgia. He’s saying it was the republican governor and Republican Secretary of State.

Us liberals realized long ago don’t get into a fight with an idiot. Just let the idiot hang himself, which he did.

Hey dnc paid shill and America hater,nobody here is buying your bullshit lies that mass murderers slick willie and obomination were great,oh and got news for you,those republicans you mentioned areRinos who hate America same as Biden and Obama and you do.don’t you ever get tired of having shit on your face.lol

NFL = racist white/cop/America haters
I love it that republicans basically can only watch boring hockey and baseball games. Go ahead. Have those games. I don’t even know who won the last World Series or Stanley cup. Seriously. But I love the nba and nfl. Lots of people do. We don’t need trumpeters.
WOW--what a reply!!!!!!!!!!!! ...............?????!!!!!!!!!!!!
so you also hate whites/cops/America==we know
My buddy just retired after 25 years of being a cop. I know all about the cops. They need to be reformed and retrained.

What you just did is a bullshit conservative tactic. It’s how you got us to go along with the iraq war. If we didn’t we weren’t supporting the troops.

Remember this tactic didn’t work For u. You lost the election because of that narrative. Blacks showed up to vote trump out because of blm. So yes, I support American civilians who are being brutalized by a militarized police force.
No you don’t. Lefties had no problem with the police coming out and arresting people for going to work.

You will use them when it suits your agenda.

The penalties are ridiculous it's no longer tackle football
It hasn't been football for a long time. I finally gave up. It is no different than WWE. I quit watching last year.
:thup:
Yeah a few years ago I got to where I just watched the rams play, never bothering to watch the playoffs or superbowls,they are always fixed everybit as much as elections,same as them,they are also just a dog and pony show. Last playoff game I watched was two years ago with the rams and saints,have not watched one sense,also shave not watched a Super Bowl in years,nor will I watch any playoffs or the Super Bowl this year,could care less,even if it’s the rams

.I have only watched two games this year,i won’t be watching anymore.I can’t even get excited about the rams anymore I’m so disgusted with the nfl.I was hoping there would be no nfl season but once baseball started up again,I knew that would not happen.

Last edited:
It hasn't been football for a long time. I finally gave up. It is no different than WWE. I quit watching last year.
Yeah a few years ago I got to where I just watched the rams play, not bother watching the playoffs or superbowls,they are always fixed everybit as much as elections,same as them,they are also just a dog and pony show. Last playoff game I watched was two years ago with the rams and saints,have not watched one sense nor will I this year.I have only watched two games this year,I can’t even get excited about the rams anymore I’m so disgusted with the nfl.I was hoping there would be no nfl season but once baseball started up again,I knew that would not happen.
Yeah, we can't go out and eat in a restaurant, but the NFL can have players go out block, tackle, sweat and spit on each other and they don't spread covid. They will get paid millions and then their families will sue because a few of them will die this year and their families will sue because they didn't know they were going to get covid. It took me about twenty years of superbowls to discover that the NFL was fixed. I was told that the SB had to be played in a neutral stadium and that venue was picked five years in advance. In the 80s SF played in the bay area at Stanford--convenient. The story line was that the venue was chosen because of capacity, convenient. Ever wonder why NO has never played a SB in the Superdome?

Yeah a few years ago I got to where I just watched the rams play, not bother watching the playoffs or superbowls,they are always fixed everybit as much as elections,same as them,they are also just a dog and pony show. Last playoff game I watched was two years ago with the rams and saints,have not watched one sense nor will I this year.I have only watched two games this year,I can’t even get excited about the rams anymore I’m so disgusted with the nfl.I was hoping there would be no nfl season but once baseball started up again,I knew that would not happen.
Yeah, we can't go out and eat in a restaurant, but the NFL can have players go out block, tackle, sweat and spit on each other and they don't spread covid. They will get paid millions and then their families will sue because a few of them will die this year and their families will sue because they didn't know they were going to get covid. It took me about twenty years of superbowls to discover that the NFL was fixed. I was told that the SB had to be played in a neutral stadium and that venue was picked five years in advance. In the 80s SF played in the bay area at Stanford--convenient. The story line was that the venue was chosen because of capacity, convenient. Ever wonder why NO has never played a SB in the Superdome?
The covid virus is a hoax,it’s no more dangerous than the yearly flu which is five times more dangerous so don’t believe any of that that any of them will die from covid. Stupid fuck dnc paid shills like smellybozo here are too retarded to understand that if this virus was as dangerous as the media claims,social distancing and mere masks would be useless.

these nfl players would be dying left and right with all that sweat that they sweat on each other and rub their bodies against,unfucking believeable that the sheep can’t think outside the box and understand that ,that they are that dead brain huh? :cuckoo:

I think you know my po
I love it that republicans basically can only watch boring hockey and baseball games. Go ahead. Have those games. I don’t even know who won the last World Series or Stanley cup. Seriously. But I love the nba and nfl. Lots of people do. We don’t need trumpeters.
My buddy just retired after 25 years of being a cop. I know all about the cops. They need to be reformed and retrained.

What you just did is a bullshit conservative tactic. It’s how you got us to go along with the iraq war. If we didn’t we weren’t supporting the troops.

Remember this tactic didn’t work For u. You lost the election because of that narrative. Blacks showed up to vote trump out because of blm. So yes, I support American civilians who are being brutalized by a militarized police force.

Here is what is going to happen with "reforming and retraining" the police.

You dems are going to keep treating the police like the enemy, utterly destroying morale, and any cop that can, will retire ASAP, or move to another career, and so communities will have to dramatically and repeatedly lower standards in an attempt at making recruitment goals.

AND, they will still fail.

AND, the "retraining" is just going to be fucking with the ability of cops to do their job.

SO, you will have underqualified, understaffed, un-motivated and poorly led men, UNDERFUNED, because, DEFUND,

doing increasingly less and less police work, as their focus becomes covering their ass from the witch hunt you people are operating.

Crime is going to spiral out of control. Hell, they will stop counting shit as crime, to try to spin it.

THOUSANDS will die, due to policies you support. And the deaths will only be part of the cost. Overall, society will just suck is some many ways.

By the time people wake up, it will be too late. YOu will have your Minority Majority population, and elections will just be pretend, and there will be no legal, peaceful means to change.
You are 100% correct. The criminal element of the population will run rampant. Shootings will triple, rape will be commonplace, property crimes will skyrocket and the law-abiding population will just suck it up or ammo up. Maybe that is best. One bullet is cheaper than the police and ineffective courts.

We see it happening already. Homicide spiking in many cities. Shoplifting, and other property crimes not being prosecuted.

And it will only get worse.

THe weird strength of the dems, is that failure empowers them.

They turn a city into a crime and poverty ridden cesspool, and that city becomes a stronghold of theirs, and even as people flee it, to escape it's dysfunction,

they carry the same ideas with them, and turn the places they flee to, into what they left, and they become dem strongholds too.
Crime is spiking because trump mishandled the pandemic. Weeks turned into months.

Crime is spiking because cops have shit morale due to the war you people are waging against them.
Bullshit. Utter bullshit. Crime spiked when corona led to a Great Recession And people running out of money

Crime did not spike because cops feel unappreciated and have low moral. thats just bullshit.

So are you admitting that not only do cops need to be reformed they are also not doing their jobs and that’s directly responsible for highe4 crime?

Are you really blaming cops for the spike in crime? Interesting theory.

I'm blaming the War on Cops.

And when you have politicians arresting cops for doing their jobs, or at least just throwing them under the bus at the slightest excuse,

that is poor leadership, not on the cops.
Who started the war? Cops wrongfully murdering citizens.

Nope. Cop's job is the application of force. That is never going to be pretty. It was the media that choose to present it as wacism and start the war.

And thousands will die, as police lose the war and are forced to stand down.

THAT is a price that liberals are choosing to pay, to win elections.

Part of the price. There is, and will be more.
8:46. That’s how long that cop kept his knee on that guys neck. It wasn’t right and you defending the cop makes you fucked up
.......no one is defending the cop---you people are all fukd in the head by thinking that
We see usmb republicans defend the cops every time right or wrong. Justifiable or not. Trayvon martin for example.
Trayvon Martin was murdered by a civilian wanna-be-cop security guard--not a cop. Get your facts straight or shut up.
int. In every case usmb republicans always defend the cops even when they are murderers who have no defense.

If they refuse to admit cops need to be reformed and retrained then you’re part of the problem.

Then we will deal with the people these cops encounter. First though we need to make sure the cops are doing everything right. They work for us. And if you’re being honest, you’d probably admit the cops need reforming.

I don’t deny if a cop tells me to stop and I insist on gett8ng in my vehicle, he has the power and right to stop me. But to shoot a guy 8 times?

Seems like cops are real liberal about using deadly force. Too much.

Something has to be done. Don’t tazers work? I wish cops had a gun that could rap people up in a straight jacket.

Something less lethal than a gun.

Hell, I’d prefer to see the cop shoot him 8 times in the legs before he opened the car door.
So...

Just going to ignore that you are using an example that has literally nothing to do with your statements...

Not going to even pretend that you care.

Same bullshit with "hands up, don't shoot.' A slogan that was based on a complete fabrication but those using it never stooped. No real need to let reality get in the way of faux outrage.
Or remember Tamir Rice?
View attachment 429537Correll says there is no such thing as white priviledge. Yes there is. A white boy can take a toy gun to a playground and no fucking way are cops going to shoot first and ask questions later. But a black boy? Dead.
Do you remember Tony Timpa? No, of course you don't, no one does because no one gives a damn. Killed in the exact same manner as Floyd. The only difference is that Timpa was never resisting arrest, actually called the cops for HELP and they were actually making fun of him as they sat there and killed him. Was there outrage? Were there riots after demanding justice? Were there outcries of how police need to address the violence? Nope. Were the fucking cop even disciplined? No, still have their jobs, still cops. This is years before Floyd.

There is your white privilege right there. If it does not fit the narrative the media wants, a narrative that inflames hatred and violence, then no one gives a damn.

I’m glad you and correll at least agree cops need reforming
Most people do.

I note, however, that you just sidestepped the issue at hand.

I think you know my po

You dems are going to keep treating the police like the enemy, utterly destroying morale, and any cop that can, will retire ASAP, or move to another career, and so communities will have to dramatically and repeatedly lower standards in an attempt at making recruitment goals.

AND, the "retraining" is just going to be fucking with the ability of cops to do their job.

SO, you will have underqualified, understaffed, un-motivated and poorly led men, UNDERFUNED, because, DEFUND,

doing increasingly less and less police work, as their focus becomes covering their ass from the witch hunt you people are operating.

Crime is going to spiral out of control. Hell, they will stop counting shit as crime, to try to spin it.

THOUSANDS will die, due to policies you support. And the deaths will only be part of the cost. Overall, society will just suck is some many ways.

By the time people wake up, it will be too late. YOu will have your Minority Majority population, and elections will just be pretend, and there will be no legal, peaceful means to change.
You are 100% correct. The criminal element of the population will run rampant. Shootings will triple, rape will be commonplace, property crimes will skyrocket and the law-abiding population will just suck it up or ammo up. Maybe that is best. One bullet is cheaper than the police and ineffective courts.

We see it happening already. Homicide spiking in many cities. Shoplifting, and other property crimes not being prosecuted.

They turn a city into a crime and poverty ridden cesspool, and that city becomes a stronghold of theirs, and even as people flee it, to escape it's dysfunction,

they carry the same ideas with them, and turn the places they flee to, into what they left, and they become dem strongholds too.
Crime is spiking because trump mishandled the pandemic. Weeks turned into months.

Crime is spiking because cops have shit morale due to the war you people are waging against them.
Bullshit. Utter bullshit. Crime spiked when corona led to a Great Recession And people running out of money

Crime did not spike because cops feel unappreciated and have low moral. thats just bullshit.

So are you admitting that not only do cops need to be reformed they are also not doing their jobs and that’s directly responsible for highe4 crime?

And when you have politicians arresting cops for doing their jobs, or at least just throwing them under the bus at the slightest excuse,

Nope. Cop's job is the application of force. That is never going to be pretty. It was the media that choose to present it as wacism and start the war.

8:46. That’s how long that cop kept his knee on that guys neck. It wasn’t right and you defending the cop makes you fucked up
.......no one is defending the cop---you people are all fukd in the head by thinking that
We see usmb republicans defend the cops every time right or wrong. Justifiable or not. Trayvon martin for example.
Trayvon Martin was murdered by a civilian wanna-be-cop security guard--not a cop. Get your facts straight or shut up.
int. In every case usmb republicans always defend the cops even when they are murderers who have no defense.

If they refuse to admit cops need to be reformed and retrained then you’re part of the problem.

Then we will deal with the people these cops encounter. First though we need to make sure the cops are doing everything right. They work for us. And if you’re being honest, you’d probably admit the cops need reforming.

I don’t deny if a cop tells me to stop and I insist on gett8ng in my vehicle, he has the power and right to stop me. But to shoot a guy 8 times?

Something has to be done. Don’t tazers work? I wish cops had a gun that could rap people up in a straight jacket.

Hell, I’d prefer to see the cop shoot him 8 times in the legs before he opened the car door.
So...

Just going to ignore that you are using an example that has literally nothing to do with your statements...

Same bullshit with "hands up, don't shoot.' A slogan that was based on a complete fabrication but those using it never stooped. No real need to let reality get in the way of faux outrage.
Or remember Tamir Rice?
View attachment 429537Correll says there is no such thing as white priviledge. Yes there is. A white boy can take a toy gun to a playground and no fucking way are cops going to shoot first and ask questions later. But a black boy? Dead.
Do you remember Tony Timpa? No, of course you don't, no one does because no one gives a damn. Killed in the exact same manner as Floyd. The only difference is that Timpa was never resisting arrest, actually called the cops for HELP and they were actually making fun of him as they sat there and killed him. Was there outrage? Were there riots after demanding justice? Were there outcries of how police need to address the violence? Nope. Were the fucking cop even disciplined? No, still have their jobs, still cops. This is years before Floyd.

There is your white privilege right there. If it does not fit the narrative the media wants, a narrative that inflames hatred and violence, then no one gives a damn.

Most people do.

Thats pretty much the norm for smellybozo as everybody always
Finds out and has seen on this thread that he goes into deflecting mode when he can’t refute the facts. :iyfyus.jpg: That’s why he seriously needs to consider sticking to the subject of sports,something where he actually news something on what he is talking about.

well done.lol

I did great during the bill clinton 90s. Everyone did.

I got a $40,000 raise on Obama’s watch.

Trumps trade war in 2019 cost me money

The way trump handled corona cost me money in 2020.

I will deserve what I get under a biden presidency.

Bush 1 sucked and Bush 2 caused a Great Recession.

What the fuck are you talking about? Notice the board retard is agreeing with you?

I did not know you were agreeing with him,? Pretty much everybody on this thread is laughing at you so the board retard would be you, :iyfyus.jpg: You keep embarrassing yourself blaming it all on trump when everyone knows it was the dem leaders that have killed Americans with their unconstitutional dreconian illegal lockdowns trump was against.

Of course we know you hate America and don’t believe in the constitution the fact the dem leaders you worship are fuckimg hypocrites,they make all these lockdown rules telling us to follow them yet they trout abide by them themselves ,your kind of people.

Right, check Sweden asshole.

I think you know my po

So...

Or remember Tamir Rice?

Most people do.

Just because you can point to a case where a white man was wrongfully murdered by cops doesn’t mean police don’t treat black people like second class citizens.

In America we have white trash. Sure occasionally a cop is going to wrongfully kill a white trash person. But most of us privileged whites will never be treated that way.

Maybe when we are young men cops will bully us whites but regardless, cops treat blacks differently. I’ve seen documentaries where in high crime areas the cops will just jump out of a car and tackle a black man and frisk him then let him go. How would any of you whites like it if that’s the way it was where you live? Where cops do that to you?

well done.lol

I was thinking how smart it was for biden to not get in a Twitter war with trump. People either like trump or they don’t. We all know what biden will do as president. Same as Bill and Obama did. They were great.

So trump didnt have biden or Pelosi to argue with so instead he got into arguments with jimmy kimmell, doctors, scientists, the medical community and republicans.

Trumps not accusing democrats of stealing Georgia. He’s saying it was the republican governor and Republican Secretary of State.

Us liberals realized long ago don’t get into a fight with an idiot. Just let the idiot hang himself, which he did.

Hey dnc paid shill and America hater,nobody here is buying your bullshit lies that mass murderers slick willie and obomination were great,oh and got news for you,those republicans you mentioned areRinos who hate America same as Biden and Obama and you do.don’t you ever get tired of having shit on your face.lol

Clinton didn’t start a major war neither did Obama.

Anything Obama did in the Middle East was to clean up the mess bush created when he invaded Iraq. He started a caliphate.

Trump dropped bombs on Arabs in the Middle East. Do you even know what’s going on in the Middle East right now? Because they rarely talk about it.

I think you know my po

So...

Or remember Tamir Rice?

Most people do.

Just because you can point to a case where a white man was wrongfully murdered by cops doesn’t mean police don’t treat black people like second class citizens.

In America we have white trash. Sure occasionally a cop is going to wrongfully kill a white trash person. But most of us privileged whites will never be treated that way.

Maybe when we are young men cops will bully us whites but regardless, cops treat blacks differently. I’ve seen documentaries where in high crime areas the cops will just jump out of a car and tackle a black man and frisk him then let him go. How would any of you whites like it if that’s the way it was where you live? Where cops do that to you?
.....cops do not treat blacks differently --we've been over this before in other threads
...I was stopped by a cop for -------------------------------------WALKING to work!!!!!
..and another time for ---------------------------BIKING to work!!!
...ANOTHER time I was pulled over for driving with my old plates on my new car--perfectly LEGAL!!!!!!!!!!! I was doing nothing wrong!!!

Last edited:
I think you know my po

So...

Or remember Tamir Rice?

Most people do.

White Australian woman killed by cop of color in Minneapolis after SHE called for assistance. Kinda goes against your BS narrative. How do you justify that apologist.

well done.lol

Clinton didn’t start a major war neither did Obama.

Anything Obama did in the Middle East was to clean up the mess bush created when he invaded Iraq. He started a caliphate.

Trump dropped bombs on Arabs in the Middle East. Do you even know what’s going on in the Middle East right now? Because they rarely talk about it.

Let's see, Clinton-Bosnia and Somalia. Obama-Syria and the Arab Spring. The middle east is a more dangerous place because of the Obama/Kerry/Clinton appeasement policies. Don't be so naive.

Why do you lie? You know you watched the saints play Kansas city. Don’t be a liar. And you probably saw the jets beat la rams. Your team. You didn’t see? Face it you’re a fan

I think you know my po

So...

Or remember Tamir Rice?

Most people do.

White Australian woman killed by cop of color in Minneapolis after SHE called for assistance. Kinda goes against your BS narrative. How do you justify that apologist.
That one story doesn’t negate what blm is saying

I think you know my po

So...

Or remember Tamir Rice?

Most people do.

That one story doesn’t negate what blm is saying
First, BLM is nothing but a Marxist DNC shill organization. Second, my point is that things are tough all over. Everybody has been a victim at one time or another. Mistakes are made, adjudicated and corrected. Get over it. Move on. You are going to accomplish nothing by trying to cancel an entire culture because of what you perceive as a planned social injustice. For crying out loud, are you going to call for Europe to nuke China because of the wrongs perpetrated by Attila. Don't be so naive.

Forum List

Back