What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL ratings tanking and the msm media wont tell you this.LOL

TransLivesMatter

Gold Member
Reaction score
People won’t start watching football again until they allow women and trans people to play.

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I think it is hilarious that this claim of the NFL rating tanking is on the Sports forum, which has far more posts about the NFL than about any other sport. It appears some people are watching it and following it.

FA_Q2

Gold Member
Reaction score
I think it is hilarious that this claim of the NFL rating tanking is on the Sports forum, which has far more posts about the NFL than about any other sport. It appears some people are watching it and following it.
Yes they are.

What does that have to do with the ratings going south?

Nothing at all.

OP
L

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yes they are.

What does that have to do with the ratings going south?

Nothing at all.
exactly,well said. :thankusmile:

Finally nice to see its back on the fuckimg topic,who knows how long that will last till smellbozo comes on and turns it into a political discussion again as evidenced on this entire thread.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List