NFL ratings tanking and the msm media wont tell you this.LOL

NFL = racist white/cop/America haters
I love it that republicans basically can only watch boring hockey and baseball games. Go ahead. Have those games. I don’t even know who won the last World Series or Stanley cup. Seriously. But I love the nba and nfl. Lots of people do. We don’t need trumpeters.
WOW--what a reply!!!!!!!!!!!! ...............?????!!!!!!!!!!!!
so you also hate whites/cops/America==we know
My buddy just retired after 25 years of being a cop. I know all about the cops. They need to be reformed and retrained.

What you just did is a bullshit conservative tactic. It’s how you got us to go along with the iraq war. If we didn’t we weren’t supporting the troops.

Remember this tactic didn’t work For u. You lost the election because of that narrative. Blacks showed up to vote trump out because of blm. So yes, I support American civilians who are being brutalized by a militarized police force.

Here is what is going to happen with "reforming and retraining" the police.

You dems are going to keep treating the police like the enemy, utterly destroying morale, and any cop that can, will retire ASAP, or move to another career, and so communities will have to dramatically and repeatedly lower standards in an attempt at making recruitment goals.

AND, they will still fail.

AND, the "retraining" is just going to be fucking with the ability of cops to do their job.

SO, you will have underqualified, understaffed, un-motivated and poorly led men, UNDERFUNED, because, DEFUND,

doing increasingly less and less police work, as their focus becomes covering their ass from the witch hunt you people are operating.

Crime is going to spiral out of control. Hell, they will stop counting shit as crime, to try to spin it.

THOUSANDS will die, due to policies you support. And the deaths will only be part of the cost. Overall, society will just suck is some many ways.

By the time people wake up, it will be too late. YOu will have your Minority Majority population, and elections will just be pretend, and there will be no legal, peaceful means to change.
You are 100% correct. The criminal element of the population will run rampant. Shootings will triple, rape will be commonplace, property crimes will skyrocket and the law-abiding population will just suck it up or ammo up. Maybe that is best. One bullet is cheaper than the police and ineffective courts.

We see it happening already. Homicide spiking in many cities. Shoplifting, and other property crimes not being prosecuted.

And it will only get worse.

THe weird strength of the dems, is that failure empowers them.

They turn a city into a crime and poverty ridden cesspool, and that city becomes a stronghold of theirs, and even as people flee it, to escape it's dysfunction,

they carry the same ideas with them, and turn the places they flee to, into what they left, and they become dem strongholds too.
Crime is spiking because trump mishandled the pandemic. Weeks turned into months.

Crime is spiking because cops have shit morale due to the war you people are waging against them.
Bullshit. Utter bullshit. Crime spiked when corona led to a Great Recession And people running out of money

Crime did not spike because cops feel unappreciated and have low moral. thats just bullshit.

So are you admitting that not only do cops need to be reformed they are also not doing their jobs and that’s directly responsible for highe4 crime?

Are you really blaming cops for the spike in crime? Interesting theory.

I'm blaming the War on Cops.

And when you have politicians arresting cops for doing their jobs, or at least just throwing them under the bus at the slightest excuse,

that is poor leadership, not on the cops.
Who started the war? Cops wrongfully murdering citizens.

Nope. Cop's job is the application of force. That is never going to be pretty. It was the media that choose to present it as wacism and start the war.

And thousands will die, as police lose the war and are forced to stand down.

THAT is a price that liberals are choosing to pay, to win elections.

Part of the price. There is, and will be more.
8:46. That’s how long that cop kept his knee on that guys neck. It wasn’t right and you defending the cop makes you fucked up
.......no one is defending the cop---you people are all fukd in the head by thinking that
We see usmb republicans defend the cops every time right or wrong. Justifiable or not. Trayvon martin for example.
wrong----MOST of the time the cops do nothing wrong---THAT'S why they are usually not found guilty of anything
..no need to defend the innocent
That’s when black people get pissed. Cops get away with excessive force too often. The black community is sure they’re going to get a c9nviction but nope, and then it happens again and again.

I haven’t heard of any excessive force cases in awhile. Perhaps the change needed has already happened

Been plenty of times "black people" and their white lib allies, have gotten upset, when it turned out to be complete bullshit.

Hell, remember Smollett? You libs swallowed that hook, line and sinker.
When a person goes to the police and claims they have been victimized, the police never call bullshit right away. Even if it doesn't smell right. Smollett's story never sounded right. But what are you going to do without proof? You're going to call him a liar? Say it didn't happen? No.

But I think we all were skeptical at first. Of course people like Al Sharpton spoke out too soon. That's what they do. But I don't think many of us on the left believed that story from the start.

I recall plenty of libs on this site, buying, it, and being resistant to the truth.

I love it that republicans basically can only watch boring hockey and baseball games. Go ahead. Have those games. I don’t even know who won the last World Series or Stanley cup. Seriously. But I love the nba and nfl. Lots of people do. We don’t need trumpeters.
My buddy just retired after 25 years of being a cop. I know all about the cops. They need to be reformed and retrained.

What you just did is a bullshit conservative tactic. It’s how you got us to go along with the iraq war. If we didn’t we weren’t supporting the troops.

Remember this tactic didn’t work For u. You lost the election because of that narrative. Blacks showed up to vote trump out because of blm. So yes, I support American civilians who are being brutalized by a militarized police force.

You dems are going to keep treating the police like the enemy, utterly destroying morale, and any cop that can, will retire ASAP, or move to another career, and so communities will have to dramatically and repeatedly lower standards in an attempt at making recruitment goals.

AND, the "retraining" is just going to be fucking with the ability of cops to do their job.

SO, you will have underqualified, understaffed, un-motivated and poorly led men, UNDERFUNED, because, DEFUND,

doing increasingly less and less police work, as their focus becomes covering their ass from the witch hunt you people are operating.

Crime is going to spiral out of control. Hell, they will stop counting shit as crime, to try to spin it.

THOUSANDS will die, due to policies you support. And the deaths will only be part of the cost. Overall, society will just suck is some many ways.

By the time people wake up, it will be too late. YOu will have your Minority Majority population, and elections will just be pretend, and there will be no legal, peaceful means to change.
You are 100% correct. The criminal element of the population will run rampant. Shootings will triple, rape will be commonplace, property crimes will skyrocket and the law-abiding population will just suck it up or ammo up. Maybe that is best. One bullet is cheaper than the police and ineffective courts.

We see it happening already. Homicide spiking in many cities. Shoplifting, and other property crimes not being prosecuted.

They turn a city into a crime and poverty ridden cesspool, and that city becomes a stronghold of theirs, and even as people flee it, to escape it's dysfunction,

they carry the same ideas with them, and turn the places they flee to, into what they left, and they become dem strongholds too.
Crime is spiking because trump mishandled the pandemic. Weeks turned into months.

Crime is spiking because cops have shit morale due to the war you people are waging against them.
Bullshit. Utter bullshit. Crime spiked when corona led to a Great Recession And people running out of money

Crime did not spike because cops feel unappreciated and have low moral. thats just bullshit.

So are you admitting that not only do cops need to be reformed they are also not doing their jobs and that’s directly responsible for highe4 crime?

And when you have politicians arresting cops for doing their jobs, or at least just throwing them under the bus at the slightest excuse,

Nope. Cop's job is the application of force. That is never going to be pretty. It was the media that choose to present it as wacism and start the war.

8:46. That’s how long that cop kept his knee on that guys neck. It wasn’t right and you defending the cop makes you fucked up
.......no one is defending the cop---you people are all fukd in the head by thinking that
We see usmb republicans defend the cops every time right or wrong. Justifiable or not. Trayvon martin for example.
wrong----MOST of the time the cops do nothing wrong---THAT'S why they are usually not found guilty of anything
That’s when black people get pissed. Cops get away with excessive force too often. The black community is sure they’re going to get a c9nviction but nope, and then it happens again and again.

I haven’t heard of any excessive force cases in awhile. Perhaps the change needed has already happened

Been plenty of times "black people" and their white lib allies, have gotten upset, when it turned out to be complete bullshit.

No we didnt. Try to come up with a better example.

Sure the left didn't. Its not as though Harris and Pelosi jumped all over this supporting Smollette as a victim of obvious bigotry and hate.

Wait...
Who would have believed he was lying? If he wasn't lying, nothing she said was wrong

“The racist, homophobic attack on @JussieSmollett is an affront to our humanity. No one should be attacked for who they are or whom they love. I pray that Jussie has a speedy recovery & that justice is served. May we all commit to ending this hate once & for all.”

Should she have wrote the alleged?

When a person goes to the police and claims they have been victimized, the police never call bullshit right away. Even if it doesn't smell right. Smollett's story never sounded right. But what are you going to do without proof? You're going to call him a liar? Say it didn't happen? No.

But I think we all were skeptical at first. Of course people like Al Sharpton spoke out too soon. That's what they do. But I don't think many of us on the left believed that story from the start.

I recall plenty of libs on this site, buying, it, and being resistant to the truth.
Not me. LOL

How about you republicans who are resistant to the truth that Trump lost?

I think you know my po

Trayvon Martin was murdered by a civilian wanna-be-cop security guard--not a cop. Get your facts straight or shut up.
int. In every case usmb republicans always defend the cops even when they are murderers who have no defense.

If they refuse to admit cops need to be reformed and retrained then you’re part of the problem.

Then we will deal with the people these cops encounter. First though we need to make sure the cops are doing everything right. They work for us. And if you’re being honest, you’d probably admit the cops need reforming.

I don’t deny if a cop tells me to stop and I insist on gett8ng in my vehicle, he has the power and right to stop me. But to shoot a guy 8 times?

Seems like cops are real liberal about using deadly force. Too much.

Something has to be done. Don’t tazers work? I wish cops had a gun that could rap people up in a straight jacket.

Something less lethal than a gun.

Hell, I’d prefer to see the cop shoot him 8 times in the legs before he opened the car door.
So...

Just going to ignore that you are using an example that has literally nothing to do with your statements...

Not going to even pretend that you care.

Same bullshit with "hands up, don't shoot.' A slogan that was based on a complete fabrication but those using it never stooped. No real need to let reality get in the way of faux outrage.
Or remember Tamir Rice?
View attachment 429537Correll says there is no such thing as white priviledge. Yes there is. A white boy can take a toy gun to a playground and no fucking way are cops going to shoot first and ask questions later. But a black boy? Dead.

What? They didn't shoot her. She's white.

Why can't she carry a gun but Trump supporters can open carry?

And doesn't this story validate what I'm saying? The police need to be reformed. Take black and white out of the equasion. This story you posted explains that cops need to chill the fuck out.

No, it does not. The police acted like asshole fools, even though she was white. Stupid cops are not a racial thing.

YOU people choose to make it racial, to fire up your minority base and your liberal base.

I think you know my po

Trayvon Martin was murdered by a civilian wanna-be-cop security guard--not a cop. Get your facts straight or shut up.
int. In every case usmb republicans always defend the cops even when they are murderers who have no defense.

If they refuse to admit cops need to be reformed and retrained then you’re part of the problem.

Then we will deal with the people these cops encounter. First though we need to make sure the cops are doing everything right. They work for us. And if you’re being honest, you’d probably admit the cops need reforming.

I don’t deny if a cop tells me to stop and I insist on gett8ng in my vehicle, he has the power and right to stop me. But to shoot a guy 8 times?

Something has to be done. Don’t tazers work? I wish cops had a gun that could rap people up in a straight jacket.

Hell, I’d prefer to see the cop shoot him 8 times in the legs before he opened the car door.
So...

Just going to ignore that you are using an example that has literally nothing to do with your statements...

Same bullshit with "hands up, don't shoot.' A slogan that was based on a complete fabrication but those using it never stooped. No real need to let reality get in the way of faux outrage.
Or remember Tamir Rice?
View attachment 429537Correll says there is no such thing as white priviledge. Yes there is. A white boy can take a toy gun to a playground and no fucking way are cops going to shoot first and ask questions later. But a black boy? Dead.
Do you remember Tony Timpa? No, of course you don't, no one does because no one gives a damn. Killed in the exact same manner as Floyd. The only difference is that Timpa was never resisting arrest, actually called the cops for HELP and they were actually making fun of him as they sat there and killed him. Was there outrage? Were there riots after demanding justice? Were there outcries of how police need to address the violence? Nope. Were the fucking cop even disciplined? No, still have their jobs, still cops. This is years before Floyd.

There is your white privilege right there. If it does not fit the narrative the media wants, a narrative that inflames hatred and violence, then no one gives a damn.

Not me. LOL

How about you republicans who are resistant to the truth that Trump lost?

I can see the hell you libs want to turn this country into, and I hope that it can be avoided.

The bit where people are getting arrested for defending themselves from violent mobs? That really freaks me out.

If you traveled in time, to even 5 years ago, and told me that, I would find it hard to believe that it would come to that.

Sure the left didn't. Its not as though Harris and Pelosi jumped all over this supporting Smollette as a victim of obvious bigotry and hate.

Wait...
Who would have believed he was lying? If he wasn't lying, nothing she said was wrong

“The racist, homophobic attack on @JussieSmollett is an affront to our humanity. No one should be attacked for who they are or whom they love. I pray that Jussie has a speedy recovery & that justice is served. May we all commit to ending this hate once & for all.”

She should have said nothing until there was actually something to say. Something more than a fantastical claim fabricated from bullshit. Not really all that different from the claims jumped on by many on the right as soon as Powell opened her mouth and made claims that played into the narrative on the right.

Same bullshit, different day.

The fact that this was bullshit was BLATANTLY obvious the instant Smollette made the claim. The left simply could not help themselves as it played into the narrative.

YOU may want to gas light the rest of us claiming that the bullshit narrative that was all over the damn place did not actually exist but the rest of us were actually there, watching this bullshit play out in real time.

I think you know my po

So...

Or remember Tamir Rice?
Do you remember Tony Timpa? No, of course you don't, no one does because no one gives a damn. Killed in the exact same manner as Floyd. The only difference is that Timpa was never resisting arrest, actually called the cops for HELP and they were actually making fun of him as they sat there and killed him. Was there outrage? Were there riots after demanding justice? Were there outcries of how police need to address the violence? Nope. Were the fucking cop even disciplined? No, still have their jobs, still cops. This is years before Floyd.

There is your white privilege right there. If it does not fit the narrative the media wants, a narrative that inflames hatred and violence, then no one gives a damn.

How about the white Australian lady in MN who was murdered after calling the cops by a cop of color. Tell me how she died because of her white privilege.

there is ALSO this link i saw that i cant find now that was posted just a week ago saying that the ratings for NFL games are now on par with basketball ratings which has dipped to an all time low as worst ever in its history.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I cant believe the sheep here that STILL watch this crap every week always seeing threads say like SEATTLE AT BUFFALO. oh my god. incredible people want to watch a game with cardboard cutouts in the stands.incredible is all i can say to that.:rolleyes-41: the fans were the thing that always made itFUN to watch the games.the costumes you saw them wear.

I honestly could not tell you if the Rams won sunday or if they even have a winning season this year. I dont give a crap anymore,not when we are living in dangerous times as we are.

Beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet. :rolleyes-41:

I know I will make everybody mad in this section but thats okay.I seldom come here anymore.when i do,its just to talk about the good old days like when the Rams were still in LA for so many years.:2up:

I was a die hard NFL fan until Commie Kapaernick came along. I wouldn't walk across the room to turn on a professional or college sport anymore. Let these loud-mouthed primadonnas go out and get real jobs like the rest of us. It is moronic to be paid millions of $$ and then complain about being oppressed--I should be so oppressed. College athletes that can't write a coherent sentence demanding pay for their image? Screw them. Pay for your education and get a real job. I hope all of these sports go belly up.

If it weren’t for social Wedge issues most republicans would be democrats.

The gop favors kappernick financially. He doesn’t vote republican because it’s the party for people who deny social injustices happen. Would you b ok if a cop put his knee on your neck until you died? I can’t breathe

Would you be OK if a thug beat up your pregnant wife? Are you OK with criminals passing phony money and selling dangerous drugs? You are a lemming moron.

No I’m not defending those people either. You’re defending cops who for 8:46 seconds keep their knee on a mans neck after they have him cuffed and he says he can’t breath but they continue till he dies.

8:46 eight minutes fourth six seconds.

He was a drug-dealing, counterfeiting, wife-beater and you are a fucking idiot not worth my time or another post.
well done.lol
Pretty much everybody at this board comes to that conclusion about this troll,as you can see,he blatantly ignores facts how both parties are corrupt and one in the same and far too biased against the gop party too stupid to understand trump is not your typical corrupt gop criminal like reagan and bush. Trust me you will never get anywhere with this troll on those facts.lol hee hee

Ok fine. Both parties suck. But trump was worse. Anyone who voted for trump a second time is a stupid asshole. I understand why the first time but not this time, idiot

as always you demonstrate what a stupid fuck you are in the fact Trump is the first president sense carter to not start any new wars for the elite and the first ever to come out and tell the TRUTH that wars are always started so defense contracters can profit and you keep proving what an asshole you are evading evidence the alternative of commie china lover Biden is TEN times worse than trump same as Hitlery was ten times a worse choice than him sense same as you,they BOTH hate America.

see the difference in me and you is you are such a biased idiot that you vote for the party over the person where i vote for the person over party.I was pissed when carter did not get reeelcted and i would have voted for trump even is he WAS democrat.

you are such and idiot you also ignore its all these dem leaders across the country that have destroyed it not trump.

....I seldom come here anymore.when i do,its just to talk about the good old days like when the Rams were still in LA for so many years.:2up:
View attachment 421458
View attachment 421459
View attachment 421461
View attachment 421462
That season was rigged. Remember they screwed Kansas City and helped the rams win during the playoffs? But Kansas city owner was ok with it because the next year it was scripted that Kansas City would win.

I wonder who’s gonna win this year?
We know who it’s not going to be. Steelers. Did you see that game?

Brady could pull it off.

Patriots are out thank god. I hate them and Dallas.

Are you not going to watch Kansas City play the dolphins this week? Liar.

I don’t believe a chiefs fan like you is not watching this year. No way
God you are an even bigger idiot than I imagined.The only two gamesi have watched this year are the bucs/chiefs game and the rams/pats game because i hate both belicheat and brady and had a great feeling they would both lose. why would i want to watch the fucking dolphins idiot? these are not the days of dan marino anymore. :rolleyes-41: yeah youve proof i watched the dolphins game cause you have a camera following me everywhere i go,grow up,YOU are the only liar of the two of us.

you REALLY proved you are even more of an idiot than i ever dreamed possible as well the fact you somehow think I am a chiefs fans just because i live here in kc.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

when most my life i rooted AGAINST the chiefs every week. I dont hate the chiefs anymore cause that asshole Lamar hunt is no longer the owner and is burning in hell but I sure dont watch them every week or cheer then on dumbass. why would i possibly want to watch the dolphins game when the day of Dan Marino when they were exciting to watch are long gone?:cuckoo:

the fact you think i am a chiefs fan when my user name CLEARLY proves i have no interest in them,is why you are even more of an idiot than i ever thought possible before.even more so than unkotore:abgg2q.jpg: I dont know how to break the news to you but the ONLY time in my life that I ever cheered on and watched the chiefs was when joe montana was here who is tied with terry bradshaw as the REAL NFL quarterbacks as having the most superbowl wins of all time,cheating frauds dont count so THEY have the most superbowl wins tied at four a piece.

i couldnt give a fuck if the chiefs go to the superbowl or they dont.

Last edited:

there is ALSO this link i saw that i cant find now that was posted just a week ago saying that the ratings for NFL games are now on par with basketball ratings which has dipped to an all time low as worst ever in its history.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I cant believe the sheep here that STILL watch this crap every week always seeing threads say like SEATTLE AT BUFFALO. oh my god. incredible people want to watch a game with cardboard cutouts in the stands.incredible is all i can say to that.:rolleyes-41: the fans were the thing that always made itFUN to watch the games.the costumes you saw them wear.

I honestly could not tell you if the Rams won sunday or if they even have a winning season this year. I dont give a crap anymore,not when we are living in dangerous times as we are.

Beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet. :rolleyes-41:

I know I will make everybody mad in this section but thats okay.I seldom come here anymore.when i do,its just to talk about the good old days like when the Rams were still in LA for so many years.:2up:

I was a die hard NFL fan until Commie Kapaernick came along. I wouldn't walk across the room to turn on a professional or college sport anymore. Let these loud-mouthed primadonnas go out and get real jobs like the rest of us. It is moronic to be paid millions of $$ and then complain about being oppressed--I should be so oppressed. College athletes that can't write a coherent sentence demanding pay for their image? Screw them. Pay for your education and get a real job. I hope all of these sports go belly up.

The gop favors kappernick financially. He doesn’t vote republican because it’s the party for people who deny social injustices happen. Would you b ok if a cop put his knee on your neck until you died? I can’t breathe

Would you be OK if a thug beat up your pregnant wife? Are you OK with criminals passing phony money and selling dangerous drugs? You are a lemming moron.

No I’m not defending those people either. You’re defending cops who for 8:46 seconds keep their knee on a mans neck after they have him cuffed and he says he can’t breath but they continue till he dies.

He was a drug-dealing, counterfeiting, wife-beater and you are a fucking idiot not worth my time or another post.
well done.lol
Pretty much everybody at this board comes to that conclusion about this troll,as you can see,he blatantly ignores facts how both parties are corrupt and one in the same and far too biased against the gop party too stupid to understand trump is not your typical corrupt gop criminal like reagan and bush. Trust me you will never get anywhere with this troll on those facts.lol hee hee

Ok fine. Both parties suck. But trump was worse. Anyone who voted for trump a second time is a stupid asshole. I understand why the first time but not this time, idiot

Anyone who votes for an alzheimers patient who hid out in his basement during the whole campaign is an idiot asshole and you'll deserve everything you get.

:thankusmile: younailed it.:up:

more great stuff on the NFL tanking this year.:yes_text12::hyper::clap2::dance:

Wait...

No she should have just let the lying, race-baiting, POS fade away.

I think you know my po

So...

Or remember Tamir Rice?

I’m glad you and correll at least agree cops need reforming

well done.lol

as always you demonstrate what a stupid fuck you are in the fact Trump is the first president sense carter to not start any new wars for the elite and the first ever to come out and tell the TRUTH that wars are always started so defense contracters can profit and you keep proving what an asshole you are evading evidence the alternative of commie china lover Biden is TEN times worse than trump same as Hitlery was ten times a worse choice than him sense same as you,they BOTH hate America.

see the difference in me and you is you are such a biased idiot that you vote for the party over the person where i vote for the person over party.I was pissed when carter did not get reeelcted and i would have voted for trump even is he WAS democrat.

you are such and idiot you also ignore its all these dem leaders across the country that have destroyed it not trump.

I would have voted for trump too if he and his followers weren’t such stupid lying assholes.

I bet you also paid to attend trump university.

well done.lol

Anyone who votes for an alzheimers patient who hid out in his basement during the whole campaign is an idiot asshole and you'll deserve everything you get.

I did great during the bill clinton 90s. Everyone did.

I got a $40,000 raise on Obama’s watch.

Trumps trade war in 2019 cost me money

The way trump handled corona cost me money in 2020.

I will deserve what I get under a biden presidency.

Bush 1 sucked and Bush 2 caused a Great Recession.

What the fuck are you talking about? Notice the board retard is agreeing with you?

... Asians it’s a little harder for them.

No, it's not.
Yes it is

I work with immigrants and immigrant families every day. You make uninformed guesses on the internet.
So because you work with immigrants you know it’s not harder for Asian Americans to fit in?

Its obvious. You may be looking at an immigrant Mexican, Muslim Greek or Jew and you would assume they are white American citizens.

But a lot of racist whites will see a 5th generation Asian American and tell them to go back to where they came from.

I could change my last name lie and get into a klan meeting. No Asian could ever sneak in.

But a lot of racist whites will see a 5th generation Asian American and tell them to go back to where they came from.

Just because YOU are racist doesn't mean everyone is. There will always be racists like you, but that is irrelevant to the question at hand.
I’m not talking about me. I’m talking about republicans who tell 5th generation Asian Americans to go back to where they came from.

Just making a point. Racist republicans will never see asian Americans as real Americans. Because to them real Americans are white.

Stop the personal attacks and you have nothing

well done.lol

What the fuck are you talking about? Notice the board retard is agreeing with you?

well done.lol

Board retard would be you as pretty mucj everybody on this thread has pointed that out to you dnc paid shill. :iyfyus.jpg:

Just because YOU are racist doesn't mean everyone is. There will always be racists like you, but that is irrelevant to the question at hand.
I’m not talking about me. I’m talking about republicans who tell 5th generation Asian Americans to go back to where they came from.

Just making a point. Racist republicans will never see asian Americans as real Americans. Because to them real Americans are white.

Stop the personal attacks and you have nothing
Yeah and neither do you.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back