Please tell me college football is not like this?

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Watching the Rams this year i have noticed that the NFL has brought politics into football.:mad:You see the end zones say END RACISM and helmets with lettering on the back saying BLACK LIVES MATTER for certain teams. With the Rams finally coming back to LA which i had waited a good portion of my life for,I thought FINALLY i could get excited about the NFL again.This was SUPPOSE to be a dream come true for me. But this is not the NFL that I remember. they did not shove politics down my throut as they are now back then.

Please tell me this crap has not penetrated college football? With the Rams coming back to LA i so badly hoped i could enjoy the NFL once again.I have stated reasons why the NFL is a corrupt cartel over the years and is far more corrupt than it was before the Rams left LA back in the mid 90's so that is why i started watching ONLY Rams games a couple years ago where before i tried never to miss monday night football or playoffs and superbowls,I did not care who was in it.

I figured IF i just watched ONLY Ram games i figured i could still enjoy the NFL,not so fast. I have put up with a lot of crap from the NFL but there comes a point where my patience is exceeded and i think that time has come where assuming this crap is not going on at the college level as well,I will just watch only UCLA football next season.there comes a time when you can take only so much where you run out of patience.

Not only that,but this is probably not that big a deal to others here but I also remember the good old glory days when EVERY week,you ALWAYS knew your team would be wearing the same uniform colors all the time every week after week whether they were on the road or at home.

Now these days,they change every week to week, I was watching the Rams play the seahawks this sunday and instead of wearing the classic LA yellow pants they always wore each and every week when i was growing up,they had on fucking WHITE pants,they look like just an ordinary team with just white pants on them,nothing unique about them.:mad:

I have noticed other teams dong the same as well like the cardinals and 49ers sometimes have worn fucking BLACK jerseys,WHY are the owners fucking with the fans like this?:mad:

UCLA college football surely cant be fucked up as the NFL is?

with the Rams finally giving LOS ANGELES a superbowl,seems like it would be a good time now to just limit all my NFL football wacthing to the good old days from back in the 70's and 80's when the game was not all about shiny new stadiums,politics and changing uniform colors every week.

Watching the Rams this year i have noticed that the NFL has brought politics into football.:mad:You see the end zones say END RACISM and helmets with lettering on the back saying BLACK LIVES MATTER for certain teams. With the Rams finally coming back to LA which i had waited a good portion of my life for,I thought FINALLY i could get excited about the NFL again.This was SUPPOSE to be a dream come true for me. But this is not the NFL that I remember. they did not shove politics down my throut as they are now back then.

Please tell me this crap has not penetrated college football? With the Rams coming back to LA i so badly hoped i could enjoy the NFL once again.I have stated reasons why the NFL is a corrupt cartel over the years and is far more corrupt than it was before the Rams left LA back in the mid 90's so that is why i started watching ONLY Rams games a couple years ago where before i tried never to miss monday night football or playoffs and superbowls,I did not care who was in it.

I figured IF i just watched ONLY Ram games i figured i could still enjoy the NFL,not so fast. I have put up with a lot of crap from the NFL but there comes a point where my patience is exceeded and i think that time has come where assuming this crap is not going on at the college level as well,I will just watch only UCLA football next season.there comes a time when you can take only so much where you run out of patience.

Not only that,but this is probably not that big a deal to others here but I also remember the good old glory days when EVERY week,you ALWAYS knew your team would be wearing the same uniform colors all the time every week after week whether they were on the road or at home.

Now these days,they change every week to week, I was watching the Rams play the seahawks this sunday and instead of wearing the classic LA yellow pants they always wore each and every week when i was growing up,they had on fucking WHITE pants,they look like just an ordinary team with just white pants on them,nothing unique about them.:mad:

I have noticed other teams dong the same as well like the cardinals and 49ers sometimes have worn fucking BLACK jerseys,WHY are the owners fucking with the fans like this?:mad:

UCLA college football surely cant be fucked up as the NFL is?

with the Rams finally giving LOS ANGELES a superbowl,seems like it would be a good time now to just limit all my NFL football wacthing to the good old days from back in the 70's and 80's when the game was not all about shiny new stadiums,politics and changing uniform colors every week.
Every corporation has to get in good with the fascists in Washington. That way they can show themselves to be good little obedient stooges and receive tax breaks. So they do all the woke nonsense to appease their real god, the government. It’s their equivalent to praying.

Every corporation has to get in good with the fascists in Washington. That way they can show themselves to be good little obedient stooges and receive tax breaks. So they do all the woke nonsense to appease their real god, the government. It’s their equivalent to praying.
I have a feeling college football avoids all this crap so I will be checking out UCLA next year as my games every week.

It is more rare, but it happens. Most of the time it is the student athletes who do something. At Alabama a few years ago, the players march against racism. I don't remember the details, but I do remember that Coach Saban marched with them to support his players.

It is more rare, but it happens. Most of the time it is the student athletes who do something. At Alabama a few years ago, the players march against racism. I don't remember the details, but I do remember that Coach Saban marched with them to support his players.
Sense it sounds much more rare it’s a no brainer for me to switch to ucla football next year.with the rams finally winning it all in LA no reason to watch it anymore especially sense like I said,they can’t fucking make up their minds and keep the same fucking color of pants every week as they did in the good old days. :mad:

What's interesting, is if you look at the historical membership of the Skull & Bones society, their are like four or five major types of industry or walks of life among members: Business-people, military people, career politicians, lawyers....and football team owners. I SHIT YOU NOT.

"Professional sports" are a tool for manipulating markets for various things. It drives consumerism.

Forum List

Back