NFL ratings tanking and the msm media wont tell you this.LOL

I think you know my po
NFL = racist white/cop/America haters
I love it that republicans basically can only watch boring hockey and baseball games. Go ahead. Have those games. I don’t even know who won the last World Series or Stanley cup. Seriously. But I love the nba and nfl. Lots of people do. We don’t need trumpeters.
WOW--what a reply!!!!!!!!!!!! ...............?????!!!!!!!!!!!!
so you also hate whites/cops/America==we know
My buddy just retired after 25 years of being a cop. I know all about the cops. They need to be reformed and retrained.

What you just did is a bullshit conservative tactic. It’s how you got us to go along with the iraq war. If we didn’t we weren’t supporting the troops.

Remember this tactic didn’t work For u. You lost the election because of that narrative. Blacks showed up to vote trump out because of blm. So yes, I support American civilians who are being brutalized by a militarized police force.

Here is what is going to happen with "reforming and retraining" the police.

You dems are going to keep treating the police like the enemy, utterly destroying morale, and any cop that can, will retire ASAP, or move to another career, and so communities will have to dramatically and repeatedly lower standards in an attempt at making recruitment goals.

AND, they will still fail.

AND, the "retraining" is just going to be fucking with the ability of cops to do their job.

SO, you will have underqualified, understaffed, un-motivated and poorly led men, UNDERFUNED, because, DEFUND,

doing increasingly less and less police work, as their focus becomes covering their ass from the witch hunt you people are operating.

Crime is going to spiral out of control. Hell, they will stop counting shit as crime, to try to spin it.

THOUSANDS will die, due to policies you support. And the deaths will only be part of the cost. Overall, society will just suck is some many ways.

By the time people wake up, it will be too late. YOu will have your Minority Majority population, and elections will just be pretend, and there will be no legal, peaceful means to change.
You are 100% correct. The criminal element of the population will run rampant. Shootings will triple, rape will be commonplace, property crimes will skyrocket and the law-abiding population will just suck it up or ammo up. Maybe that is best. One bullet is cheaper than the police and ineffective courts.

We see it happening already. Homicide spiking in many cities. Shoplifting, and other property crimes not being prosecuted.

And it will only get worse.

THe weird strength of the dems, is that failure empowers them.

They turn a city into a crime and poverty ridden cesspool, and that city becomes a stronghold of theirs, and even as people flee it, to escape it's dysfunction,

they carry the same ideas with them, and turn the places they flee to, into what they left, and they become dem strongholds too.
Crime is spiking because trump mishandled the pandemic. Weeks turned into months.

Crime is spiking because cops have shit morale due to the war you people are waging against them.
Bullshit. Utter bullshit. Crime spiked when corona led to a Great Recession And people running out of money

Crime did not spike because cops feel unappreciated and have low moral. thats just bullshit.

So are you admitting that not only do cops need to be reformed they are also not doing their jobs and that’s directly responsible for highe4 crime?

Are you really blaming cops for the spike in crime? Interesting theory.

I'm blaming the War on Cops.

And when you have politicians arresting cops for doing their jobs, or at least just throwing them under the bus at the slightest excuse,

that is poor leadership, not on the cops.
Who started the war? Cops wrongfully murdering citizens.

Nope. Cop's job is the application of force. That is never going to be pretty. It was the media that choose to present it as wacism and start the war.

And thousands will die, as police lose the war and are forced to stand down.

THAT is a price that liberals are choosing to pay, to win elections.

Part of the price. There is, and will be more.
8:46. That’s how long that cop kept his knee on that guys neck. It wasn’t right and you defending the cop makes you fucked up
.......no one is defending the cop---you people are all fukd in the head by thinking that
We see usmb republicans defend the cops every time right or wrong. Justifiable or not. Trayvon martin for example.
Trayvon Martin was murdered by a civilian wanna-be-cop security guard--not a cop. Get your facts straight or shut up.
int. In every case usmb republicans always defend the cops even when they are murderers who have no defense.

If they refuse to admit cops need to be reformed and retrained then you’re part of the problem.

Then we will deal with the people these cops encounter. First though we need to make sure the cops are doing everything right. They work for us. And if you’re being honest, you’d probably admit the cops need reforming.

I don’t deny if a cop tells me to stop and I insist on gett8ng in my vehicle, he has the power and right to stop me. But to shoot a guy 8 times?

Seems like cops are real liberal about using deadly force. Too much.

Something has to be done. Don’t tazers work? I wish cops had a gun that could rap people up in a straight jacket.

Something less lethal than a gun.

Hell, I’d prefer to see the cop shoot him 8 times in the legs before he opened the car door.
So...

Just going to ignore that you are using an example that has literally nothing to do with your statements...

Not going to even pretend that you care.

Same bullshit with "hands up, don't shoot.' A slogan that was based on a complete fabrication but those using it never stooped. No real need to let reality get in the way of faux outrage.
Or remember Tamir Rice?
View attachment 429537Correll says there is no such thing as white priviledge. Yes there is. A white boy can take a toy gun to a playground and no fucking way are cops going to shoot first and ask questions later. But a black boy? Dead.
Do you remember Tony Timpa? No, of course you don't, no one does because no one gives a damn. Killed in the exact same manner as Floyd. The only difference is that Timpa was never resisting arrest, actually called the cops for HELP and they were actually making fun of him as they sat there and killed him. Was there outrage? Were there riots after demanding justice? Were there outcries of how police need to address the violence? Nope. Were the fucking cop even disciplined? No, still have their jobs, still cops. This is years before Floyd.

There is your white privilege right there. If it does not fit the narrative the media wants, a narrative that inflames hatred and violence, then no one gives a damn.

I’m glad you and correll at least agree cops need reforming
Most people do.

I note, however, that you just sidestepped the issue at hand.
Just because you can point to a case where a white man was wrongfully murdered by cops doesn’t mean police don’t treat black people like second class citizens.

In America we have white trash. Sure occasionally a cop is going to wrongfully kill a white trash person. But most of us privileged whites will never be treated that way.

Maybe when we are young men cops will bully us whites but regardless, cops treat blacks differently. I’ve seen documentaries where in high crime areas the cops will just jump out of a car and tackle a black man and frisk him then let him go. How would any of you whites like it if that’s the way it was where you live? Where cops do that to you?
White Australian woman killed by cop of color in Minneapolis after SHE called for assistance. Kinda goes against your BS narrative. How do you justify that apologist.
That one story doesn’t negate what blm is saying
First, BLM is nothing but a Marxist DNC shill organization. Second, my point is that things are tough all over. Everybody has been a victim at one time or another. Mistakes are made, adjudicated and corrected. Get over it. Move on. You are going to accomplish nothing by trying to cancel an entire culture because of what you perceive as a planned social injustice. For crying out loud, are you going to call for Europe to nuke China because of the wrongs perpetrated by Attila. Don't be so naive.
What’s Marxist about blm? Perhaps you don’t understand the movements purpose.

there is ALSO this link i saw that i cant find now that was posted just a week ago saying that the ratings for NFL games are now on par with basketball ratings which has dipped to an all time low as worst ever in its history.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I cant believe the sheep here that STILL watch this crap every week always seeing threads say like SEATTLE AT BUFFALO. oh my god. incredible people want to watch a game with cardboard cutouts in the stands.incredible is all i can say to that.:rolleyes-41: the fans were the thing that always made itFUN to watch the games.the costumes you saw them wear.

I honestly could not tell you if the Rams won sunday or if they even have a winning season this year. I dont give a crap anymore,not when we are living in dangerous times as we are.

Beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet. :rolleyes-41:

I know I will make everybody mad in this section but thats okay.I seldom come here anymore.when i do,its just to talk about the good old days like when the Rams were still in LA for so many years.:2up:

Why do you lie? You know you watched the saints play Kansas city. Don’t be a liar. And you probably saw the jets beat la rams. Your team. You didn’t see? Face it you’re a fan

How can you be a fan of people that have contempt for you?

I think you know my po
I love it that republicans basically can only watch boring hockey and baseball games. Go ahead. Have those games. I don’t even know who won the last World Series or Stanley cup. Seriously. But I love the nba and nfl. Lots of people do. We don’t need trumpeters.
My buddy just retired after 25 years of being a cop. I know all about the cops. They need to be reformed and retrained.

What you just did is a bullshit conservative tactic. It’s how you got us to go along with the iraq war. If we didn’t we weren’t supporting the troops.

Remember this tactic didn’t work For u. You lost the election because of that narrative. Blacks showed up to vote trump out because of blm. So yes, I support American civilians who are being brutalized by a militarized police force.

You dems are going to keep treating the police like the enemy, utterly destroying morale, and any cop that can, will retire ASAP, or move to another career, and so communities will have to dramatically and repeatedly lower standards in an attempt at making recruitment goals.

AND, the "retraining" is just going to be fucking with the ability of cops to do their job.

SO, you will have underqualified, understaffed, un-motivated and poorly led men, UNDERFUNED, because, DEFUND,

doing increasingly less and less police work, as their focus becomes covering their ass from the witch hunt you people are operating.

Crime is going to spiral out of control. Hell, they will stop counting shit as crime, to try to spin it.

THOUSANDS will die, due to policies you support. And the deaths will only be part of the cost. Overall, society will just suck is some many ways.

By the time people wake up, it will be too late. YOu will have your Minority Majority population, and elections will just be pretend, and there will be no legal, peaceful means to change.
You are 100% correct. The criminal element of the population will run rampant. Shootings will triple, rape will be commonplace, property crimes will skyrocket and the law-abiding population will just suck it up or ammo up. Maybe that is best. One bullet is cheaper than the police and ineffective courts.

We see it happening already. Homicide spiking in many cities. Shoplifting, and other property crimes not being prosecuted.

They turn a city into a crime and poverty ridden cesspool, and that city becomes a stronghold of theirs, and even as people flee it, to escape it's dysfunction,

they carry the same ideas with them, and turn the places they flee to, into what they left, and they become dem strongholds too.
Crime is spiking because trump mishandled the pandemic. Weeks turned into months.

Crime is spiking because cops have shit morale due to the war you people are waging against them.
Bullshit. Utter bullshit. Crime spiked when corona led to a Great Recession And people running out of money

Crime did not spike because cops feel unappreciated and have low moral. thats just bullshit.

So are you admitting that not only do cops need to be reformed they are also not doing their jobs and that’s directly responsible for highe4 crime?

And when you have politicians arresting cops for doing their jobs, or at least just throwing them under the bus at the slightest excuse,

Nope. Cop's job is the application of force. That is never going to be pretty. It was the media that choose to present it as wacism and start the war.

8:46. That’s how long that cop kept his knee on that guys neck. It wasn’t right and you defending the cop makes you fucked up
.......no one is defending the cop---you people are all fukd in the head by thinking that
We see usmb republicans defend the cops every time right or wrong. Justifiable or not. Trayvon martin for example.
Trayvon Martin was murdered by a civilian wanna-be-cop security guard--not a cop. Get your facts straight or shut up.
int. In every case usmb republicans always defend the cops even when they are murderers who have no defense.

If they refuse to admit cops need to be reformed and retrained then you’re part of the problem.

Then we will deal with the people these cops encounter. First though we need to make sure the cops are doing everything right. They work for us. And if you’re being honest, you’d probably admit the cops need reforming.

I don’t deny if a cop tells me to stop and I insist on gett8ng in my vehicle, he has the power and right to stop me. But to shoot a guy 8 times?

Something has to be done. Don’t tazers work? I wish cops had a gun that could rap people up in a straight jacket.

Hell, I’d prefer to see the cop shoot him 8 times in the legs before he opened the car door.
So...

Just going to ignore that you are using an example that has literally nothing to do with your statements...

Same bullshit with "hands up, don't shoot.' A slogan that was based on a complete fabrication but those using it never stooped. No real need to let reality get in the way of faux outrage.
Or remember Tamir Rice?
View attachment 429537Correll says there is no such thing as white priviledge. Yes there is. A white boy can take a toy gun to a playground and no fucking way are cops going to shoot first and ask questions later. But a black boy? Dead.
Do you remember Tony Timpa? No, of course you don't, no one does because no one gives a damn. Killed in the exact same manner as Floyd. The only difference is that Timpa was never resisting arrest, actually called the cops for HELP and they were actually making fun of him as they sat there and killed him. Was there outrage? Were there riots after demanding justice? Were there outcries of how police need to address the violence? Nope. Were the fucking cop even disciplined? No, still have their jobs, still cops. This is years before Floyd.

There is your white privilege right there. If it does not fit the narrative the media wants, a narrative that inflames hatred and violence, then no one gives a damn.

Most people do.

Just because you can point to a case where a white man was wrongfully murdered by cops doesn’t mean police don’t treat black people like second class citizens.

In America we have white trash. Sure occasionally a cop is going to wrongfully kill a white trash person. But most of us privileged whites will never be treated that way.

Maybe when we are young men cops will bully us whites but regardless, cops treat blacks differently. I’ve seen documentaries where in high crime areas the cops will just jump out of a car and tackle a black man and frisk him then let him go. How would any of you whites like it if that’s the way it was where you live? Where cops do that to you?
White Australian woman killed by cop of color in Minneapolis after SHE called for assistance. Kinda goes against your BS narrative. How do you justify that apologist.
First, BLM is nothing but a Marxist DNC shill organization. Second, my point is that things are tough all over. Everybody has been a victim at one time or another. Mistakes are made, adjudicated and corrected. Get over it. Move on. You are going to accomplish nothing by trying to cancel an entire culture because of what you perceive as a planned social injustice. For crying out loud, are you going to call for Europe to nuke China because of the wrongs perpetrated by Attila. Don't be so naive.

1. Their leadership.

2. Their tactics.

3. And probably their actual goals, if you can get them to admit them. Cause, black lives sure as hell are not their concern.

there is ALSO this link i saw that i cant find now that was posted just a week ago saying that the ratings for NFL games are now on par with basketball ratings which has dipped to an all time low as worst ever in its history.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I cant believe the sheep here that STILL watch this crap every week always seeing threads say like SEATTLE AT BUFFALO. oh my god. incredible people want to watch a game with cardboard cutouts in the stands.incredible is all i can say to that.:rolleyes-41: the fans were the thing that always made itFUN to watch the games.the costumes you saw them wear.

I honestly could not tell you if the Rams won sunday or if they even have a winning season this year. I dont give a crap anymore,not when we are living in dangerous times as we are.

Beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet. :rolleyes-41:

I know I will make everybody mad in this section but thats okay.I seldom come here anymore.when i do,its just to talk about the good old days like when the Rams were still in LA for so many years.:2up:

Why do you lie? You know you watched the saints play Kansas city. Don’t be a liar. And you probably saw the jets beat la rams. Your team. You didn’t see? Face it you’re a fan

How can you be a fan of people that have contempt for you?

Trump has contempt for you. How can you be a fan?

I think you know my po

So...

Or remember Tamir Rice?

Most people do.

BLM is racist and act like nazis......WTF is their purpose????
ALL live matters--except jackass criminal lives--fk them

I think you know my po

So...

Or remember Tamir Rice?

Most people do.

BLM is racist and act like nazis......WTF is their purpose????
ALL live matters--except jackass criminal lives--fk them
I wouldn’t expect you to get it.

I think you know my po

So...

Or remember Tamir Rice?

Most people do.

Cops DID do that to me so, again, your demand that such is not true is a moot point. I can point to case after case after case. I can point to the fact that white people are more likely to be killed in an interaction with a cop. That such cases are totally ignored. I used to be cuffed and searched regularly for walking down the street when I lived in a very poor neighborhood. The very same bullshit happened when I was older and driving through the neighborhood simply because the time I was out and the neighborhood was mostly Asian. Being white certainly did not do a damn thing to stop such things no matter how many times people demand such things only happen to black people. That you are unable to address anything factual whatsoever in a bald faced claim that somehow blacks are totally unique in this aspect.

The simple reality that there is greater crime in impoverished areas and that blacks are more likely to be impoverished and that drives both higher interactions between blacks and police and higher crimes statistics. What makes blacks more likely to be impoverished is debatable but it is still the root cause here.

I think you know my po

So...

Or remember Tamir Rice?

Most people do.

It is not one story. There are many stories.

The problem is that there are no number of instances that would change your mind. Somehow, a dozen stories prove your case to you and a hundred on the other side are moot. That is the problem with basing everything on lies like hands up, don't shoot or that white people are uniquely privileged when it comes to police treatment.

I think you know my po

So...

Or remember Tamir Rice?

Most people do.

Cops DID do that to me so, again, your demand that such is not true is a moot point. I can point to case after case after case. I can point to the fact that white people are more likely to be killed in an interaction with a cop. That such cases are totally ignored. I used to be cuffed and searched regularly for walking down the street when I lived in a very poor neighborhood. The very same bullshit happened when I was older and driving through the neighborhood simply because the time I was out and the neighborhood was mostly Asian. Being white certainly did not do a damn thing to stop such things no matter how many times people demand such things only happen to black people. That you are unable to address anything factual whatsoever in a bald faced claim that somehow blacks are totally unique in this aspect.

The simple reality that there is greater crime in impoverished areas and that blacks are more likely to be impoverished and that drives both higher interactions between blacks and police and higher crimes statistics. What makes blacks more likely to be impoverished is debatable but it is still the root cause here.
I’m certainly not saying you’re all wrong but you’re also not 100% correct. Perhaps you have a shady look. I said the other day that blacks are treated equally if you are comparing them to white trash only.

Cops don’t have the right in my community to stop and frisk me. I have the right to say piss off. Blacks, and poor white trash dont? I thought we were all equal.

I think you know my po

So...

Or remember Tamir Rice?

Most people do.

I’m certainly not saying you’re all wrong but you’re also not 100% correct. Perhaps you have a shady look. I said the other day that blacks are treated equally if you are comparing them to white trash only.

Cops don’t have the right in my community to stop and frisk me. I have the right to say piss off. Blacks, and poor white trash dont? I thought we were all equal.
I want to be there filming when you tell a cop to piss off. I want to time how long he keeps his knee on your useless neck.

I think you know my po

So...

Or remember Tamir Rice?

Most people do.

I want to be there filming when you tell a cop to piss off. I want to time how long he keeps his knee on your useless neck.
He can’t do that. I have rights.

I think you know my po

So...

Or remember Tamir Rice?

Most people do.

Let me explain just how un American you are. The Supreme Court has unequivocally held that the freedom of speech protected in the first amendment includes protecting the rights of citizens to freely express themselves to polic3 officers including expressions that are rude, insulting And abusive.

Seems you want to take away our freedoms and give the police state more power than it should.

Then trump, and I’m sure you too, encouraged cops to rough up suspects when you are putting them in the back of the cop car.

What is wrong with you people? Are you deplorables like Hillary said?

I think you know my po

So...

Or remember Tamir Rice?

Most people do.

I don’t have rights? Now I’m a concerned American.

I think you know my po

So...

Or remember Tamir Rice?

Most people do.

You are truly a horrible American.

I think you know my po

So...

Or remember Tamir Rice?

Most people do.

Nope, you're a Marxist troll.

I think you know my po

So...

Or remember Tamir Rice?

Most people do.

You’re un American. You want to take my first amendment right away and on top of that let cops abuse me if I use my right. Fuck you. Marxist? What a idiotic comeback really pathetic. I’m serious I hope you admit you were kidding about cops putting their knee on my neck. You’re a fucking nazi

Dealing with crime is a local concern, so your complaint is hollow.

I think you know my po

So...

Or remember Tamir Rice?

Most people do.

You’re un American. You want to take my first amendment right away and on top of that let cops abuse me if I use my right. Fuck you. Marxist? What a idiotic comeback really pathetic. I’m serious I hope you admit you were kidding about cops putting their knee on my neck. You’re a fucking nazi
Hilarity knows all about deplorables--she has lived with one for over 40 years. Here is what the president you worship is responsible for. He and Joe Biden pushed this through in 1994, Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act. Look it up. BTW, your freedom of speech ends when you obstruct a law enforcement officer in the performance of his duty. As SCOTUS precedent clearly shows, YOUR FREEDOMS ARE NOT ABSOLUTE, they all have limitations. Just like you trying to limit my second amendment rights which, I might add, is the ONLY amendment that specifically states that it IS absolute.

I think you know my po

So...

Or remember Tamir Rice?

Most people do.

Hilarity knows all about deplorables--she has lived with one for over 40 years. Here is what the president you worship is responsible for. He and Joe Biden pushed this through in 1994, Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act. Look it up. BTW, your freedom of speech ends when you obstruct a law enforcement officer in the performance of his duty. As SCOTUS precedent clearly shows, YOUR FREEDOMS ARE NOT ABSOLUTE, they all have limitations. Just like you trying to limit my second amendment rights which, I might add, is the ONLY amendment that specifically states that it IS absolute.
Tooche

I think you know my po

So...

Or remember Tamir Rice?

Most people do.

You're an Marxist anarchist, so we're even. So there. Nya Nya Nya. Moron.

Forum List

Back