NFL ratings tanking and the msm media wont tell you this.LOL

NFL = racist white/cop/America haters
I love it that republicans basically can only watch boring hockey and baseball games. Go ahead. Have those games. I don’t even know who won the last World Series or Stanley cup. Seriously. But I love the nba and nfl. Lots of people do. We don’t need trumpeters.
WOW--what a reply!!!!!!!!!!!! ...............?????!!!!!!!!!!!!
so you also hate whites/cops/America==we know
My buddy just retired after 25 years of being a cop. I know all about the cops. They need to be reformed and retrained.

What you just did is a bullshit conservative tactic. It’s how you got us to go along with the iraq war. If we didn’t we weren’t supporting the troops.

Remember this tactic didn’t work For u. You lost the election because of that narrative. Blacks showed up to vote trump out because of blm. So yes, I support American civilians who are being brutalized by a militarized police force.

Here is what is going to happen with "reforming and retraining" the police.

You dems are going to keep treating the police like the enemy, utterly destroying morale, and any cop that can, will retire ASAP, or move to another career, and so communities will have to dramatically and repeatedly lower standards in an attempt at making recruitment goals.

AND, they will still fail.

AND, the "retraining" is just going to be fucking with the ability of cops to do their job.

SO, you will have underqualified, understaffed, un-motivated and poorly led men, UNDERFUNED, because, DEFUND,

doing increasingly less and less police work, as their focus becomes covering their ass from the witch hunt you people are operating.

Crime is going to spiral out of control. Hell, they will stop counting shit as crime, to try to spin it.

THOUSANDS will die, due to policies you support. And the deaths will only be part of the cost. Overall, society will just suck is some many ways.

By the time people wake up, it will be too late. YOu will have your Minority Majority population, and elections will just be pretend, and there will be no legal, peaceful means to change.
You are 100% correct. The criminal element of the population will run rampant. Shootings will triple, rape will be commonplace, property crimes will skyrocket and the law-abiding population will just suck it up or ammo up. Maybe that is best. One bullet is cheaper than the police and ineffective courts.

We see it happening already. Homicide spiking in many cities. Shoplifting, and other property crimes not being prosecuted.

And it will only get worse.

THe weird strength of the dems, is that failure empowers them.

They turn a city into a crime and poverty ridden cesspool, and that city becomes a stronghold of theirs, and even as people flee it, to escape it's dysfunction,

they carry the same ideas with them, and turn the places they flee to, into what they left, and they become dem strongholds too.
Crime is spiking because trump mishandled the pandemic. Weeks turned into months.

Crime is spiking because cops have shit morale due to the war you people are waging against them.
Bullshit. Utter bullshit. Crime spiked when corona led to a Great Recession And people running out of money

Crime did not spike because cops feel unappreciated and have low moral. thats just bullshit.

So are you admitting that not only do cops need to be reformed they are also not doing their jobs and that’s directly responsible for highe4 crime?

Are you really blaming cops for the spike in crime? Interesting theory.

I'm blaming the War on Cops.

And when you have politicians arresting cops for doing their jobs, or at least just throwing them under the bus at the slightest excuse,

that is poor leadership, not on the cops.
Who started the war? Cops wrongfully murdering citizens.

Nope. Cop's job is the application of force. That is never going to be pretty. It was the media that choose to present it as wacism and start the war.

And thousands will die, as police lose the war and are forced to stand down.

THAT is a price that liberals are choosing to pay, to win elections.

Part of the price. There is, and will be more.
8:46. That’s how long that cop kept his knee on that guys neck. It wasn’t right and you defending the cop makes you fucked up
.......no one is defending the cop---you people are all fukd in the head by thinking that
We see usmb republicans defend the cops every time right or wrong. Justifiable or not. Trayvon martin for example.
wrong----MOST of the time the cops do nothing wrong---THAT'S why they are usually not found guilty of anything
..no need to defend the innocent
The cops subdued a known criminal who held his pregnant wife at gun point. He also sold dangerous drugs, passed phony money and was high on a fatal dose of fetanyl. Gee, those dirty cops mistreated a goody two shoes. If you don't want to become a victim, do what the cops tell you and don't break the law. Simple.

I have stopped watching any sports ...

Then there is no need to keep talking about it.

If you want to watch .... then go for it Sport.

What would really be entertaining would be watching you mouth off like this in the real world and getting the treatment you are so afraid of that you limit your bullshit to online forums.

You didn't reference the entire quote that I made. That is dishonest.

You obviously don't understand the uppity Negroes being the American hating pieces of shit that they are. That is your confusion.
They hate a certain part of America. People like you. It’d be a better place if there weren’t so many stupid greedy assholes.

I love it that republicans basically can only watch boring hockey and baseball games. Go ahead. Have those games. I don’t even know who won the last World Series or Stanley cup. Seriously. But I love the nba and nfl. Lots of people do. We don’t need trumpeters.
My buddy just retired after 25 years of being a cop. I know all about the cops. They need to be reformed and retrained.

What you just did is a bullshit conservative tactic. It’s how you got us to go along with the iraq war. If we didn’t we weren’t supporting the troops.

Remember this tactic didn’t work For u. You lost the election because of that narrative. Blacks showed up to vote trump out because of blm. So yes, I support American civilians who are being brutalized by a militarized police force.

You dems are going to keep treating the police like the enemy, utterly destroying morale, and any cop that can, will retire ASAP, or move to another career, and so communities will have to dramatically and repeatedly lower standards in an attempt at making recruitment goals.

AND, the "retraining" is just going to be fucking with the ability of cops to do their job.

SO, you will have underqualified, understaffed, un-motivated and poorly led men, UNDERFUNED, because, DEFUND,

doing increasingly less and less police work, as their focus becomes covering their ass from the witch hunt you people are operating.

Crime is going to spiral out of control. Hell, they will stop counting shit as crime, to try to spin it.

THOUSANDS will die, due to policies you support. And the deaths will only be part of the cost. Overall, society will just suck is some many ways.

By the time people wake up, it will be too late. YOu will have your Minority Majority population, and elections will just be pretend, and there will be no legal, peaceful means to change.
You are 100% correct. The criminal element of the population will run rampant. Shootings will triple, rape will be commonplace, property crimes will skyrocket and the law-abiding population will just suck it up or ammo up. Maybe that is best. One bullet is cheaper than the police and ineffective courts.

We see it happening already. Homicide spiking in many cities. Shoplifting, and other property crimes not being prosecuted.

They turn a city into a crime and poverty ridden cesspool, and that city becomes a stronghold of theirs, and even as people flee it, to escape it's dysfunction,

they carry the same ideas with them, and turn the places they flee to, into what they left, and they become dem strongholds too.
Crime is spiking because trump mishandled the pandemic. Weeks turned into months.

Crime is spiking because cops have shit morale due to the war you people are waging against them.
Bullshit. Utter bullshit. Crime spiked when corona led to a Great Recession And people running out of money

Crime did not spike because cops feel unappreciated and have low moral. thats just bullshit.

So are you admitting that not only do cops need to be reformed they are also not doing their jobs and that’s directly responsible for highe4 crime?

And when you have politicians arresting cops for doing their jobs, or at least just throwing them under the bus at the slightest excuse,

Nope. Cop's job is the application of force. That is never going to be pretty. It was the media that choose to present it as wacism and start the war.

8:46. That’s how long that cop kept his knee on that guys neck. It wasn’t right and you defending the cop makes you fucked up
.......no one is defending the cop---you people are all fukd in the head by thinking that
We see usmb republicans defend the cops every time right or wrong. Justifiable or not. Trayvon martin for example.
wrong----MOST of the time the cops do nothing wrong---THAT'S why they are usually not found guilty of anything
That’s when black people get pissed. Cops get away with excessive force too often. The black community is sure they’re going to get a c9nviction but nope, and then it happens again and again.

I haven’t heard of any excessive force cases in awhile. Perhaps the change needed has already happened

That’s when black people get pissed. Cops get away with excessive force too often. The black community is sure they’re going to get a c9nviction but nope, and then it happens again and again.

I haven’t heard of any excessive force cases in awhile. Perhaps the change needed has already happened
The democrats haven't activated BLM and Antifa. They will remain quiet about the unfairness under Biden, cause thats what democrat shills do.

....no the police do not get away with it often--because they don't do it often
all explained here:
there is no police brutality problem

black people should be pissed at blacks --not cops

I have stopped watching any sports ...

Then there is no need to keep talking about it.

If you want to watch the uppity Negroes act like American hating assholes then go for it Sport.
They don't hate America. They hate how black people are treated in America specifically by law enforcement. Are they wrong to be upset? We hate people like you. All you can say after a cop murders a black man is why didn't he listen to the officer.

Well why did the officer put his knee on his neck for 8:46?

The flag is not symbol of American Law enforcement, but a symbol of the nation as a whole.

Kaerpernick verbally clarified it, for those that could not understand the clear message of his actions.

It was about America, teh nation, that he could not bring himself to show respect to.

I know that not cow towing to thee mob on this one, is dangerous.

View attachment 429127

Yea a country who’s law enforcement oppresses black people. Duh

The country as a whole. So it was about the flag. It was about the country. That they and you think they have a valid reason for their anti-Americanism, is another issue, I am happy to discuss. once you guys drop the shit that it is not about the nation as a whole.

Been plenty of times "black people" and their white lib allies, have gotten upset, when it turned out to be complete bullshit.

Hell, remember Smollett? You libs swallowed that hook, line and sinker.

I think you know my po

Trayvon Martin was murdered by a civilian wanna-be-cop security guard--not a cop. Get your facts straight or shut up.
int. In every case usmb republicans always defend the cops even when they are murderers who have no defense.

If they refuse to admit cops need to be reformed and retrained then you’re part of the problem.

Then we will deal with the people these cops encounter. First though we need to make sure the cops are doing everything right. They work for us. And if you’re being honest, you’d probably admit the cops need reforming.

I don’t deny if a cop tells me to stop and I insist on gett8ng in my vehicle, he has the power and right to stop me. But to shoot a guy 8 times?

Seems like cops are real liberal about using deadly force. Too much.

Something has to be done. Don’t tazers work? I wish cops had a gun that could rap people up in a straight jacket.

Something less lethal than a gun.

Hell, I’d prefer to see the cop shoot him 8 times in the legs before he opened the car door.
So...

Just going to ignore that you are using an example that has literally nothing to do with your statements...

Not going to even pretend that you care.

Same bullshit with "hands up, don't shoot.' A slogan that was based on a complete fabrication but those using it never stooped. No real need to let reality get in the way of faux outrage.

Some truth to that. In fact a lot. At this point in history I’d say it’s more their fault than ours. Or, even if it’s still more our fault they need to do better if they want whites to do more. They need to go first. Illiterate poor people of all colors need to stop having kids they can’t afford.

If black people looked closely they’d see poor white kids with no fathers don’t have it that much better than they do. And with so many diversity programs available to blacks, maybe poor whites have it worse. Probably not worse because of white privilege.

Been plenty of times "black people" and their white lib allies, have gotten upset, when it turned out to be complete bullshit.

No we didnt. Try to come up with a better example.

Some truth to that. In fact a lot. At this point in history I’d say it’s more their fault than ours. Or, even if it’s still more our fault they need to do better if they want whites to do more. They need to go first. Illiterate poor people of all colors need to stop having kids they can’t afford.

If black people looked closely they’d see poor white kids with no fathers don’t have it that much better than they do. And with so many diversity programs available to blacks, maybe poor whites have it worse. Probably not worse because of white privilege.

There is no white privilege.

No one EVERY gave me, or you, shit because we were white.

Bullshit. My buddy got me a job at a hotel making 5 x as much as I was on minimum wage. Black people in the hood don't work at this hotel so they aren't getting their friends these great jobs. White people are getting their white friends these great jobs.

I think you know my po

Trayvon Martin was murdered by a civilian wanna-be-cop security guard--not a cop. Get your facts straight or shut up.
int. In every case usmb republicans always defend the cops even when they are murderers who have no defense.

If they refuse to admit cops need to be reformed and retrained then you’re part of the problem.

Then we will deal with the people these cops encounter. First though we need to make sure the cops are doing everything right. They work for us. And if you’re being honest, you’d probably admit the cops need reforming.

I don’t deny if a cop tells me to stop and I insist on gett8ng in my vehicle, he has the power and right to stop me. But to shoot a guy 8 times?

Something has to be done. Don’t tazers work? I wish cops had a gun that could rap people up in a straight jacket.

Hell, I’d prefer to see the cop shoot him 8 times in the legs before he opened the car door.
So...

Just going to ignore that you are using an example that has literally nothing to do with your statements...

Same bullshit with "hands up, don't shoot.' A slogan that was based on a complete fabrication but those using it never stooped. No real need to let reality get in the way of faux outrage.
Fair enough. And at least this cop got 20 years
1608057089543.png

My problem with Republicans on USMB is that they even defended this cop. And George Zimmerman. And every other time when the white cop was wrong, USMB Republicans always defend them. Why is that?

Remember the woman cop who walked into the black guys home and shot him? Even that one USMB Republicans were advocating for her.

I think you know my po

So...

Or remember Tamir Rice?
1608057238997.png
Correll says there is no such thing as white priviledge. Yes there is. A white boy can take a toy gun to a playground and no fucking way are cops going to shoot first and ask questions later. But a black boy? Dead.

Bullshit. My buddy got me a job at a hotel making 5 x as much as I was on minimum wage. Black people in the hood don't work at this hotel so they aren't getting their friends these great jobs. White people are getting their white friends these great jobs.

He did not get you the job because you were white, but because you were his buddy.

Black people certainly get each other jobs. And the idea that black people are not in positions to do so, is laughable.

And white people will get black friends jobs. AND white people, some of them, will discriminate in favor of black people, because of "Diversity" or fears of not being diverse enough.

White privilege's only true weight, is as an excuse and/or rationalization for anti-white racism and discrimination.

I think you know my po

So...

Or remember Tamir Rice?
View attachment 429537Correll says there is no such thing as white priviledge. Yes there is. A white boy can take a toy gun to a playground and no fucking way are cops going to shoot first and ask questions later. But a black boy? Dead.

No we didnt. Try to come up with a better example.

Sure the left didn't. Its not as though Harris and Pelosi jumped all over this supporting Smollette as a victim of obvious bigotry and hate.

Wait...

When a person goes to the police and claims they have been victimized, the police never call bullshit right away. Even if it doesn't smell right. Smollett's story never sounded right. But what are you going to do without proof? You're going to call him a liar? Say it didn't happen? No.

But I think we all were skeptical at first. Of course people like Al Sharpton spoke out too soon. That's what they do. But I don't think many of us on the left believed that story from the start.

I think you know my po

So...

Or remember Tamir Rice?
View attachment 429537Correll says there is no such thing as white priviledge. Yes there is. A white boy can take a toy gun to a playground and no fucking way are cops going to shoot first and ask questions later. But a black boy? Dead.

What? They didn't shoot her. She's white.

Why can't she carry a gun but Trump supporters can open carry?

And doesn't this story validate what I'm saying? The police need to be reformed. Take black and white out of the equasion. This story you posted explains that cops need to chill the fuck out.

Forum List

Back