NFL kickoff - Bal v Den

Ragnar

<--- Pic is not me
Jan 23, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
Here we go!

Best of luck to everyone's home team, fantasy team and to all simple fans of the game.

FOOTBALL!

Ack? Ryan Seacrest? The Final Countdown? Barf LOL

OK, Ready for some football...

Jokecoby... what a maroon! Running into his own return man. Soo Tupid! Fortunately for Baltimore that idiot injured himself.

Flako and OldManning both look a tad bit rusty. There should have been at least 3 interceptions on both teams.

If Manning doesn't get his shit together he is going to fuck around and lose this stinker.

Welker is a putz! That TE 87 for the Raveless is an asshole. It looked like he threw the ball on the ground. He had it with both hands. There have been some REAL bad plays by an assortment of players on both teams.

Somebody forgot to get the memo that this isn't pre season. :lol:

Brian Seacrest? EGADS!!! WTF is he doing on a football field?

I think it is Harbaugh that needs a shot of oxygen. The dumb ass didn't challenge an obvious bounce catch by Welker an Denver no huddles and scores. It looks like these Superbowl champs are imposters. Flacko looks desperate...they have no recievers. What they have is cry babies trying to get pass interference calls instead of just fucking making an effort to catch Flakeys passes.

Baltimore is making Denver look a whole lot better than they are.

No way Baltimore repeats. I doubt they will even make the playoffs. They suck.

The first half made me wonder if the game was that poorly played or I lost my love for the game, the second half much different.

I'm not a Bronco fan but I sure am a Manning fan.

Jokecoby... what a maroon! Running into his own return man. Soo Tupid! Fortunately for Baltimore that idiot injured himself.

Flako and OldManning both look a tad bit rusty. There should have been at least 3 interceptions on both teams.

If Manning doesn't get his shit together he is going to fuck around and lose this stinker.

Welker is a putz! That TE 87 for the Raveless is an asshole. It looked like he threw the ball on the ground. He had it with both hands. There have been some REAL bad plays by an assortment of players on both teams.

Welker putz, not, two touchdowns.

I think it is Harbaugh that needs a shot of oxygen. The dumb ass didn't challenge an obvious bounce catch by Welker an Denver no huddles and scores. It looks like these Superbowl champs are imposters. Flacko looks desperate...they have no recievers. What they have is cry babies trying to get pass interference calls instead of just fucking making an effort to catch Flakeys passes.

The ravens were incredibly lucky last year. The pendulum swings.

Sorry, it takes more than luck to win a Super Bowl. They played good ball when they needed to.

Sorry, it takes more than luck to win a Super Bowl. They played good ball when they needed to.

Okay, then, how about mojo?:eusa_angel:

While it's obviously not all luck,it does play a big part.
A lucky bounce,lucky not to get any season ending injuries to key players,getting hot at the right time,the hail mary that was actually caught.

While it's obviously not all luck,it does play a big part.
A lucky bounce,lucky not to get any season ending injuries to key players,getting hot at the right time,the hail mary that was actually caught.

Example: The Steelers immaculate reception.

Did you see the one bounce BS reception that led to one of Manning's TDs and the fumbled punt return?

Welkers "great" day was more a function of Baltimore's horrible DB performance. I hope the Donkey's make it to the SuperBowl playing in the ememic AFC West. Seattle will take away the runt's lunch money and the DL will knock Manning on his ass like they did in preseason. :lol:

Did you see the one bounce BS reception that led to one of Manning's TDs and the fumbled punt return?

Welkers "great" day was more a function of Baltimore's horrible DB performance. I hope the Donkey's make it to the SuperBowl playing in the ememic AFC West. Seattle will take away the runt's lunch money and the DL will knock Manning on his ass like they did in preseason. :lol:

It takes talent to fool the refs. Welker is a small guy buthe is fearless. He is invaluable as the third and short go to guy. He will have another pro bowl year.

It takes talent to fool the refs. Welker is a small guy buthe is fearless. He is invaluable as the third and short go to guy. He will have another pro bowl year.

I agree Welker has great talent. He sure made NE and Brady look good. BUT he is small ...too small. So far he has been very lucky as he has taken only a handfull of hard hits in his career. He can get away with it as long as he is playing smallish DBs. He can get away with it dodging around big and much slower DEs and LBs coming out of the slot.

Many defensive backfield players are around 5' 9-10 " and around a buck eighty. Not so in the Emerald City. Our pro bowlers are as fast as any and average around 6' 2-3" at about 220 lbs. Check out what the Seahawks do against Carolina's Steve Smith at 5' 9" and 185 on Sunday. They will slap him around like a red headed step child. Welker is a lot smaller than Smith. We designed our DB lineup to dominate Eric Crabtree of SF and punish any TE's that make it that far down field.

I like Welker for his spunk. I just don't like the way that sounds... :eek: :lol:

I agree Welker has great talent. He sure made NE and Brady look good. BUT he is small ...too small. So far he has been very lucky as he has taken only a handfull of hard hits in his career. He can get away with it as long as he is playing smallish DBs. He can get away with it dodging around big and much slower DEs and LBs coming out of the slot.

Many defensive backfield players are around 5' 9-10 " and around a buck eighty. Not so in the Emerald City. Our pro bowlers are as fast as any and average around 6' 2-3" at about 220 lbs. Check out what the Seahawks do against Carolina's Steve Smith at 5' 9" and 185 on Sunday. They will slap him around like a red headed step child. Welker is a lot smaller than Smith. We designed our DB lineup to dominate Eric Crabtree of SF and punish any TE's that make it that far down field.

I like Welker for his spunk. I just don't like the way that sounds... :eek: :lol:

Why do you keep calling him Eric? Is this anything like the Jim/Chris Everett thing? :confused:

Oh, and I feel fully confident that Seattle didn't get their DB's to stop Crabtree. :lol:

I llike the seahawks because captain sig and the Deadliest Catch captains root for them.

I am a lifetime redskin fan, however. I hate the giants and the cowboys.

Forum List

Back