Two Huge Games On Fox For The NFC West This Sunday !!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Seattle at Carolina starts things off. Panther fans think they will roll over the Hawks. Not gonna happen. Still it should be a good game if Carolina plays better than they did in last years loss. If Seattle wins ...and I believe they will going away.. Wilson beat em last year while still sporting his rookie training wheels...that puts huge pressure on SF to beat Green Bay in the next game this Sunday on Fox.

If SF loses to the Packers ...Line is around 4 pts for 9ers at home .. AND loses to the Seahawks here in Seattle the next weekend ...Seattle kicked the snot outta SF in week 16 last year 42-13... then SF is two full games behind Seattle ... Even Trump would call that HUGE!!!! Green bay was embarrassed by Colonitis Krapernickle in last years playoffs. Ran for a bizzillian yards... Ain't gonna happen again on Sunday. Packers have too much pride.. They have had MONTHS to think about that loss.

It might be over for the 9ers before it even gets started.

I'm more intrigued by the Thursday night game, Seattle should win, no big deal if they win. Niners have a tougher game.

Buffalo and their QB should be interesting to watch and can the Lions finally get to the next level. The Saints are they making a comeback? With all the off field issues will New England bounce back? Are the Chiefs going to surprise us this year?

Seattle, Carolina? Only a big game if Seattle loses. The following week is the big NFC west game.

I'm more intrigued by the Thursday night game, Seattle should win, no big deal if they win. Niners have a tougher game.

Buffalo and their QB should be interesting to watch and can the Lions finally get to the next level. The Saints are they making a comeback? With all the off field issues will New England bounce back? Are the Chiefs going to surprise us this year?

Seattle, Carolina? Only a big game if Seattle loses. The following week is the big NFC west game.

Absolutely and to make it worse for SF Harvin, who is REALLY a game changer, is according to a tweet this week planning to be ready to go week 7. Barring some crazy injuries once we have Percey back on board it will be hard to catch Seattle down the stretch. Also Bruce Irvin AND Clemons, Seattles top pass rushers from last season will both be back full strength by game 5 ...Clemons should play against SF and Irvin will have served his game suspension at game 4. If the 9ers have any good chance to get an edge in the NFC West it will be in these first two weeks.

The panthers(and Skippy Bayless) are grasping at straws trying to make a big deal about the early kickoff, the cross country travel and the expected 80 degree heat in the Carolinas. Somebody should tell clueless Bayless that Russell Wilson played at NC State. :lol:

I'm very interested in seeing the game tonight. Denver has a lot to prove this season as does GB on Sunday. Thier loss to the Ravens in the POs was unexplainable. Manning will NOT want to lose this game at home.

Buffalo? :lol: That was funny!

Forum List

Back