NFL declares, 'Football is gay. Football is lesbian. Football is beautiful.'

Why are you equating not wanting to celebrate gay with hating gays?
There are more people who don't want to identify as being gay. Nor will they be associated with gay organizations.

The NFL might well have done themselves serious damage.
Yes.
The backlash against "Gay Days" has destroyed Disney.
It didn't destroy Disney. It did alert park goers as to which days it would be best not to bring the family. Pick another day.

Recognized and advertised gay days are much better than the old unadvertised Red Shirt days,
Ah the fantasies of the ass kicked.
It was a BOYCOTT of all Disney by the "religious right" over HAVING Gay Days.
The boycott went over like a fart in a hurricane because Gay park visitors spend WAAAAAAAY more than the religious right
AND
The Gay visitors are quieter, cleaner, and overall better customers.
There was no religious backlash against Disney. My family has has annual passports to Disneyland for years and went at least once a month. It used to be Red Shirt Days. Organized through community organizations and word of mouth. On the designated weekend gays would recognize one another by wearing red shirts. Two things happened. One was fistfights with straight men who just happened to be wearing red shirts and the serious beat down of gays. The second thing were complaints about the many open sex acts. I unwittingly went to Disneyland during Red Shirt Days. It was like a big open gay bathhouse.

The solution was to have designated Gay Days, well advertised so everyone knew what the park would be like. Since then the gay culture has changed. There are more married couples with children. There is still a lot of open sex but not to the bath house degree. Those who object know in advance and schedule the trip for another day.

Don't tell me. I live here.
Is the same thing going on in Disneyworld?
Likely it is. You might not even notice.

Last edited:
Aka Sodom and Gomorrah.

The NFL on Monday joined the rest of corporate America in marketing to LGBT Americans for Pride Month with the release of a new commercial declaring that football is gay, lesbian, queer, transgender, bisexual, and a whole bunch of other things.
The 30-second advertisement begins by stating "football is gay" as drums roll and people cheer in the background.
"Football is lesbian. Football is beautiful. Football is queer. Football is life. Football is exciting. Football is culture. Football is transgender. Football is queer. Football is heart. Football is power. Football is tough. Football is bisexual. Football is strong. Football is freedom. Football is American. Football is accepting. Football is everything. Football is for everyone," the commercial announces.
The ad is titled, "Football is for everyone," and it is intended to "send a strong message of acceptance from the league to fans and players," according to Outsports. It is also a direct response to Las Vegas Raiders defensive end Carl Nassib coming out as gay last week, a spokesperson for the league said.
"I am proud of the clear message this spot sends to the NFL's LGBTQ+ fans: This game is unquestionably for you," NFL diversity director Sam Rapoport told Outsports. "I will be playing its first line over and over in my head all season."

The NFL gives it's support to a segment of it's audience, in this case the LGBTQ community, and some people go ape shit..are we in some Mideast country??
Who is going ape shit? We just enjoy mocking your left wing idiocy. :laugh:

ESPN and NFL.com have gone flaming faggot.
They're either talking about LGBT issues or BLM.
Neither is worth mentioning anywhere in sports.

Sports has always played a role in politics.

Bull fucking shit!!!!!!

That's more bullshit and that isn't anything but chewed up grass. We can go all the way back to Jack Johnson and prove that to be true.

Actually....back then racism wasn't political.
Back then everyone knew the difference between right and wrong.
Back then you didn't have Jessie Owen protesting his own country.....just the opposite.
Civil Rights isn't a political issue. It's a human rights issue.
Democrats started the KKK....and created Jim Crow.
Now they're using racism as a political weapon.
Democrats are just a bunch of evil racist manipulators.

ESPN and NFL.com have gone flaming faggot.
They're either talking about LGBT issues or BLM.
Neither is worth mentioning anywhere in sports.

Sports has always played a role in politics.

Bull fucking shit!!!!!!

That's more bullshit and that isn't anything but chewed up grass. We can go all the way back to Jack Johnson and prove that to be true.

Actually....back then racism wasn't political.
Back then everyone knew the difference between right and wrong.
Back then you didn't have Jessie Owen protesting his own country.....just the opposite.

Racism has always been political. Of course they knew right from wrong, they just chose to do the wrong thing.

Protesting his won country, the man was treated like shit after he returned and of course they made sure he knew his place.
Civil Rights isn't a political issue. It's a human rights issue.

Maybe, but it has taken politics to correct many of the wrongs.
Democrats started the KKK....and created Jim Crow.
Yep and today's republicans defend those statues and monuments of the folks who created the KKK and Jim Crow.
Now they're using racism as a political weapon.
Democrats are just a bunch of evil racist manipulators.

That would be the republican party today.

Aka Sodom and Gomorrah.

The NFL on Monday joined the rest of corporate America in marketing to LGBT Americans for Pride Month with the release of a new commercial declaring that football is gay, lesbian, queer, transgender, bisexual, and a whole bunch of other things.
The 30-second advertisement begins by stating "football is gay" as drums roll and people cheer in the background.
"Football is lesbian. Football is beautiful. Football is queer. Football is life. Football is exciting. Football is culture. Football is transgender. Football is queer. Football is heart. Football is power. Football is tough. Football is bisexual. Football is strong. Football is freedom. Football is American. Football is accepting. Football is everything. Football is for everyone," the commercial announces.
The ad is titled, "Football is for everyone," and it is intended to "send a strong message of acceptance from the league to fans and players," according to Outsports. It is also a direct response to Las Vegas Raiders defensive end Carl Nassib coming out as gay last week, a spokesperson for the league said.
"I am proud of the clear message this spot sends to the NFL's LGBTQ+ fans: This game is unquestionably for you," NFL diversity director Sam Rapoport told Outsports. "I will be playing its first line over and over in my head all season."

nfl fag.jpg
nfl rapes.jpg

Aka Sodom and Gomorrah.

I don't get it.
If you're Gay, this should be inviting news.
If you're not Gay it shouldn't matter because, well, YOURE NOT GAY.
So what's the problem?
Afraid some big Dyke is going to take a big lick of your ice cream cone as it passes by?
Scared some Transvestite is going to sit in front of you with a big hat?
Frightened some of that Gay juice might seep onto you and you'll be forced to come out?

More on this an other ridiculous excuses for hating LGBTQ+ people when we come back from the break here on the
Doc Dado Show!
Maybe people are just sick of this subject being the only one that is ever talked about anymore as if there isn't anything else to address anymore.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Then go ask the OP why he started the thread?

This is what the NFL knows:
LGBTQ+ people are publicly underrepresented within the NFL
LGBTQ+ people, relative to your average American, has gobs of free cash.
People with gobs of free cash can spend it on tickets and NFL gear.

Your sensitivities matter not a bit when there's billions in revenues at stake.
Poor faggots. They are just too busy gaying everything up to watch football.
:dunno:

Why don't we forget about who you love to fuck and watch the goddamn game?
this seems to be a YOU problem.
Me? I don't care what or who the guy next to me does in his playtime.
That seems a jealous fixation of you and yours.
SO
Why don't you quit yer bitchin and just watch the game?

The NFL is one of the stupidest organizations in America. A few years ago they caved over domestic abuse by people who weren't fans, then embraced those same people to disrespect our flag. They will lose more fans for this silliness. They should have just stuck to sports,and avoided politics.

The NFL gives it's support to a segment of it's audience, in this case the LGBTQ community, and some people go ape shit..are we in some Mideast country??

Football isn't about social or political trends and issues. People just want to watch it to get away from everything else and enjoy a game. It's one less thing we can escape social trends and one more place reality has invaded.

Besides, football is another outlet that makes gays and blacks and so on a fetish so they can say "look at how great we are, please applaud us".

I don't watch pro sports now because of shit like this.

Aka Sodom and Gomorrah.

Homosexuality has been permitted in the WWE for decades. I hope the announcers realize what this means when they are interviewing gay players. WWE announcer Michael Cole had a very uncomfortable moment with an LGBTQ performer several years ago that was caught on video.

Aka Sodom and Gomorrah.

If you treat people with dignity, they become dignified, brainwashed functional moron racist bigot chump. Lol. Try civilization

Football isn't about social or political trends and issues. People just want to watch it to get away from everything else and enjoy a game. It's one less thing we can escape social trends and one more place reality has invaded.

Besides, football is another outlet that makes gays and blacks and so on a fetish so they can say "look at how great we are, please applaud us".

I don't watch pro sports now because of shit like this.
society is full of all kinds...Try civilization and remain calm.They act fine when treated well.

Forum List

Back