NFL declares, 'Football is gay. Football is lesbian. Football is beautiful.'

Oh, come on. There is nothing even the least bit gay about football!

hqdefault.jpg
Awww C'mon Man!
Tight Ends
Wide Receivers
And tell me half-back, tail-back, full-back and quarterback aren't sexual positions!
And not only that...
every play starts with xome guy sticking his hand in another guy's crotch!

Aka Sodom and Gomorrah.

The NFL on Monday joined the rest of corporate America in marketing to LGBT Americans for Pride Month with the release of a new commercial declaring that football is gay, lesbian, queer, transgender, bisexual, and a whole bunch of other things.
The 30-second advertisement begins by stating "football is gay" as drums roll and people cheer in the background.
"Football is lesbian. Football is beautiful. Football is queer. Football is life. Football is exciting. Football is culture. Football is transgender. Football is queer. Football is heart. Football is power. Football is tough. Football is bisexual. Football is strong. Football is freedom. Football is American. Football is accepting. Football is everything. Football is for everyone," the commercial announces.
The ad is titled, "Football is for everyone," and it is intended to "send a strong message of acceptance from the league to fans and players," according to Outsports. It is also a direct response to Las Vegas Raiders defensive end Carl Nassib coming out as gay last week, a spokesperson for the league said.
"I am proud of the clear message this spot sends to the NFL's LGBTQ+ fans: This game is unquestionably for you," NFL diversity director Sam Rapoport told Outsports. "I will be playing its first line over and over in my head all season."

I stopped watching the NFL decades ago ......
Then why are you on this thread?

They forgot "the NFL is non-existent!"

The productive half of America would rather watch flies fuck.

And we have the jobs and the money.... just sayin'....

Why are you equating not wanting to celebrate gay with hating gays?
There are more people who don't want to identify as being gay. Nor will they be associated with gay organizations.

The NFL might well have done themselves serious damage.
Yes.
The backlash against "Gay Days" has destroyed Disney.
It didn't destroy Disney. It did alert park goers as to which days it would be best not to bring the family. Pick another day.

Recognized and advertised gay days are much better than the old unadvertised Red Shirt days,

Aka Sodom and Gomorrah.

The NFL on Monday joined the rest of corporate America in marketing to LGBT Americans for Pride Month with the release of a new commercial declaring that football is gay, lesbian, queer, transgender, bisexual, and a whole bunch of other things.
The 30-second advertisement begins by stating "football is gay" as drums roll and people cheer in the background.
"Football is lesbian. Football is beautiful. Football is queer. Football is life. Football is exciting. Football is culture. Football is transgender. Football is queer. Football is heart. Football is power. Football is tough. Football is bisexual. Football is strong. Football is freedom. Football is American. Football is accepting. Football is everything. Football is for everyone," the commercial announces.
The ad is titled, "Football is for everyone," and it is intended to "send a strong message of acceptance from the league to fans and players," according to Outsports. It is also a direct response to Las Vegas Raiders defensive end Carl Nassib coming out as gay last week, a spokesperson for the league said.
"I am proud of the clear message this spot sends to the NFL's LGBTQ+ fans: This game is unquestionably for you," NFL diversity director Sam Rapoport told Outsports. "I will be playing its first line over and over in my head all season."

I stopped watching the NFL decades ago ......
Then why are you on this thread?
I wouldn't miss a chance to bash the NFL.

There could never be a better example of karma.

It didn't destroy Disney. It did alert park goers as to which days it would be best not to bring the family. Pick another day.

Yet Walt Disney is another award winning corporate sponsor of the Trevor Project ... Which the NFL ad is actually focusing on.
So is Levi Strauss, Twitter, Google, Facebook, AT&T, Ernst and Young ... And many more.

It isn't about Football, and never was.

Football is a sport of war. It is or has always been a manly sport. The more gay friendly and gay inclusive a sport is, the less it is perceived as manly. I have never been a football fan. I really don't like any sport. Football has, up until now, always been a guy thing.

Yet Walt Disney is another award winning corporate sponsor of the Trevor Project ... Which the NFL ad is actually focusing on.
So is Levi Strauss, Twitter, Google, Facebook, AT&T, Ernst and Young ... And many more.

It isn't about Football, and never was.

Disney has been a disappointment. Walt is spinning in his grave to see how woke the company is.

Disney has been a disappointment. Walt is spinning in his grave to see how woke the company is

Some people prefer to call a Corporate driven agenda 'woke', when it is simply falling victim to Corporate entities pushing an agenda
based in non-economic results, for the sake of damaging their competitors on an alternate playing field.

When you include the corporate media entities involved, it becomes more relevant to their end goal, and how far it has already saturated the market.
Corporations making money off of destroying their competitors, and using Social Justice to promote their products, instead of product quality.

Buy our stuff because we are just better people, and our competitors suck because they don't play our game.
That ain't football, anymore than the Trevor Project has anything to do with the Gridiron.

Aka Sodom and Gomorrah.

Here’s the thing, if the leftists keep this up, all they’re going to do is lose the middle (on both sides of the divide) and I really didn’t see that coming! The silent majority will fully reject being a silenced majority when more voters have all they can take with agendas being pushed down their throats on every, single issue! It’s beyond nuts now, and they’ll definitely be doing more wait till they say that M&M’s need to be banned because they don’t have enough colors representing everyone lol

Watch for evidence in 2022!

Aka Sodom and Gomorrah.

The NFL gives it's support to a segment of it's audience, in this case the LGBTQ community, and some people go ape shit..are we in some Mideast country??
Football is stupid. I'm convinced the world is gone to shit. who on earth that runs the NFL thought this was a good idea? Nobody, thats who.... so how does it be created and played on TV? Ridiculous.
The sport of football is awesome it’s just the NFL sucks,they are a corrupt cartel,they don’t even follow their own rules they make and rig playoffs and superbowls all the time now these days,fuck the NFL.give me college football any day of the year.

Forum List

Back