Next to Trump, which potential 2024 candidate for president scares them the most ?

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
And by 'them' I think we can safely all agree that in Washington DC there's a one party system disguised as Democrats and Republicans being controlled by powerful folks who meet once a year in Aspen, Toronto or somewhere in Switzerland to make the decisions affecting us all.

We know they hate Trump which has been made clear time and time again.

RFK Jr? Highly doubtful.

Governor DeSantis ...probably. Tim Scott also.

Tulsi Gabbard definitely.

Personally I would like to see Donald Trump with Byron Donalds from Florida as his running mate.
You heard it here first.

And by 'them' I think we can safely all agree that in Washington DC there's a one party system disguised as Democrats and Republicans being controlled by powerful folks who meet once a year in Aspen, Toronto or somewhere in Switzerland to make the decisions affecting us all.

RFK Jr? Highly doubtful.

Personally I would like to see Donald Trump with Byron Donalds from Florida as his running mate.
You heard it here first.
Wait a minute did you say RFK jr they don’t hate? :rofl:Please tell me I misinterpreted that? Lol they hate him more so than trump for talking about how dangerous the killshot is and rfk if he became potus he would do what trump never did,he would continue on what his father was going to and open up a real investigation into his uncles death and his father as well.compared to the others,those others you mentioned Don’t come close to the hate the elite have fir rfk,their not even inthe same ballpark.Trump is the only potus sense kennedy that I liked carter the exception,but I would rather have rfk any day of the year as the new potus over trump.

Wait a minute did you say RFK jr they don’t hate? :rofl:Please tell me I misinterpreted that? Lol they hate him more so than trump for talking about how dangerous the killshot is and rfk if he became potus he would do what trump never did,he would continue on what his father was going to and open up a real investigation into his uncles death and his father as well.compared to the others,those others you mentioned Don’t come close to the hate the elite have fir rfk,their not even inthe same ballpark.Trump is the only potus sense kennedy that I liked carter the exception,but I would rather have rfk any day of the year as the new potus over trump.
I think they're not afraid of him because they know he's not really electable .....let's be honest who wants to sit there and listen to him for more than 30 seconds?

You asked him a question and it takes him 10 seconds to clear his throat.

The ghost of JFK. Democrats are not Democrats anymore, They have become lunatic autocrats. I want my democratic party back from these weirdo shitheads contrarians.
I voted for Carter in 1980......Since then the neoliberal class took over ...... particularly under Clinton and then went on steroids during Obama and now it's just insane maybe the pendulum has swung all the way unless Biden starts World War 3 and ends it all for us anyway

Psychopaths and deranged sociopaths don't scare easy .

Add an increased susceptibility to a bunch of autoimmune diseases stemming from an addiction to Killer Shots and you have a disaster recipe .

I voted for Carter in 1980......Since then the neoliberal class took over ...... particularly under Clinton and then went on steroids during Obama and now it's just insane maybe the pendulum has swung all the way unless Biden starts World War 3 and ends it all for us anyway
I think we are going to see the reality next year that the Dem's theft of the 2020 election was the end of this nation. Elections will never really be trusted again and without that tie to bind us together, nothing but turmoil and chaos is possible going forward. I hope that they and their media whores pay a very dear price for what they've done.

Too many americans are fighting over the Red Team vs the Blue Team, when both of those teams are fighting for the Corporate Team

RFK Jr? Highly doubtful.

You heard it here first.
the way the left is going after DeSantis [even though he's 30 points behind Trump] he scares them the most .

I think they're not afraid of him because they know he's not really electable .....let's be honest who wants to sit there and listen to him for more than 30 seconds?

You asked him a question and it takes him 10 seconds to clear his throat.
They have been listening to Pedo Joe’s incoherent sputtering for awhile now. RFK at least makes sense when he talks.

Yeah it was Clinton thst got the ball rolling for the destruction of the dem party that each dem president sense has expanded the corruption of,here that sealybobo err smellybozo.

The 2024 candidate that scares the Globlalists, the Left, the Rats the most:

1 Donald Trump

2) Donald trump

3) Donald Trump
Of all the Republicans running against Trump, can you identify which of them are RINO's? Globalists? Deep Staters?

They must all be if they dare run against the Messiah.

Next to Trump, which potential 2024 candidate for president scares them the most ?​

None...The rest are all controlled opposition jobbers.

I'll make an exception for Vivek Ramaswami, who hasn't a snowball's chance.
except for RFK.with his speech problem though,he doesnt scare them.

RFK Jr? Highly doubtful.

You heard it here first.
None of them scare me. Biden, Trump, DeSantis, are all predictably bad. But we need to stop voting out of fear. That's why our elections are so dysfunctional.

None of them scare me. Biden, Trump, DeSantis, are all predictably bad. But we need to stop voting out of fear. That's why our elections are so dysfunctional.
Clearly Trump stands apart from Biden .
DeSantis could benefit from debating Trump
if he does his homework.

That being said I voted for Jill Stein in 2016 because I knew Hillary was a bad candidate and I really didn't think Trump could win but I became a trump supporter after I saw what Comey and Brennan and the whole Obama gang did to him

Forum List

Back