How Republicans with Presidential Ambitions Can Dispose of Trump

schmidlap

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2020
In 2016,
Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 8.17.55 AM.png

Trump... conceded that he “really assumed I lost”...
[Trump tells Wisconsin: Victory was a surprise]

Trump is notorious for his egomaniacal, evidence-free, emotionally-driven ravings.

It is amusing that he got the elections assbackwards in both 2016 and 2020!

In 2016, he admitted that he "really assumed that I lost." He decisively lost the popular vote, but it is the electoral vote the is determinative.

Most Americans consistently opined that he stunk for four years, but he inexplicably expected that documented revulsion to produce a decisive victory in 2020! Go figure!

In 2020, he falsely brayed that he had "won in a landslide!", and still can't handle the truth, despite every legal challenge everywhere confirming his loss.

His loser rallies offer the antithesis of his various concurrent fact-based legal waterloos, resulting in a Monty Pythonesque concatenation of strut and pratfall, fiction vs truth.

R-1.gif

His rivals might want to perpetuate his whining and wallowing. They'd do well to encourage his retrogressive preoccupation with his delusions of yesteryear - E.g.,
Screen Shot 2023-06-02 at 7.25.33 PM.png

"You know, the wall is built!...
We did a great job in the wall.
Remember, the wall, they said it could never be done.
One of the largest infrastructure projects

we've ever had in this country...!"

The best strategy may be to encourage him to brood over his nutty notions, humor him, and indulge his fantasies.

Screen Shot 2023-06-02 at 7.25.49 PM.png

"I respectfully cede my time to Don John -
as his opportunity to finally present all his evidence of a 'stolen' election,
and to finally expose all those mysterious 'thieves' and

explain how all those wily dastards did it!"

In 2016,
View attachment 791157

Trump is notorious for his egomaniacal, evidence-free, emotionally-driven ravings.

In 2016, he admitted that he "really assumed that I lost." He decisively lost the popular vote, but it is the electoral vote the is determinative.

Most Americans consistently opined that he stunk for four years, but he inexplicably expected that documented revulsion to produce a decisive victory in 2020! Go figure!

In 2020, he falsely brayed that he had "won in a landslide!", and still can't handle the truth, despite every legal challenge everywhere confirming his loss.

His loser rallies offer the antithesis of his various concurrent fact-based legal waterloos, resulting in a Monty Pythonesque concatenation of strut and pratfall, fiction vs truth.

His rivals might want to perpetuate his whining and wallowing. They'd do well to encourage his retrogressive preoccupation with his delusions of yesteryear - E.g.,
View attachment 791159

The best strategy may be to encourage him to brood over his nutty notions, humor him, and indulge his fantasies.

View attachment 791160

:cuckoo:

Ya gotta love when a liberal gives advice to Conservatives on who they should vote for..
The first thing that comes to my mind when they do this is..... :laughing0301:
Don't worry. Trump's rivals won't follow my sage advice.

I think the best strategy for Trump's rivals is to avoid engaging with him too much prior to the first debate in August and then hope that his criminal indictments begin to mount. At some point, they have to hope that his base starts giving up on him. I expect DeSantis to try and out-Trump Trump.

In 2016,
View attachment 791157

View attachment 791159

View attachment 791160

The cracks in the MAGA facade are starting to show. A NH legislator who recently endorsed Trump withdrew it after what Trump said about Kayleigh McEnany.

NH legislator withdraws Trump endorsement saying “He can’t be trusted” (National Review)

In 2016,
View attachment 791157

View attachment 791159

View attachment 791160

I am kinda for Desantis. But it would be fun if Trump wins. It would get all your Libby panties in a bunch.

Forum List

Back