'Next Time We Won't Treat Haniyeh's Daughter'

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman (Yisrael Beytenu) responded harshly to Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh, who praised the murder of three-month-old Chaya Zisel Braun hy''d on Wednesday by a Hamas terrorist inJerusalem.

"Next time they ask for us to treat a daughter of Ismail Haniyeh in a hospital in Israel - we'll send them in response Haniyeh's praise of the murder of the baby Chaya Zisel Braun hy''d," declared Liberman.

Haniyeh just this month had his daughter treated in Tel Aviv's Ichilov Hospital, less than two months after the recent Hamas terror war that targeted Israeli civilians with rocket and terror tunnel attacks. In fact, several of Haniyeh's relatives have received medical treatment in Israel, including his mother in-law in June and granddaughter last November.

Ichilov Hospital confirmed that Haniyeh's daughter, one of 13 children, "was indeed hospitalized for medical treatment for several days at the hospital. Over 1,000 patients from Gaza and the Palestinian Authorityterritories - both adults and children - are hospitalized for treatment at our hospital every year."

The revelation led Ofer Mendelovich, the bereaved father of Golani Brigade soldier Oz Mendelovich hy''d who was killed this past summer in the Gaza campaign, to remark that the treatment of the terror leader's daughter was sheer "stupidity."

Next Time We Won t Treat Haniyeh s Daughter - Inside Israel - News - Arutz Sheva

:eusa_clap:

Israel main defensive ring is called 'Intimidation', Israel's enemies don't really know what Israel capable of, who is an Israeli agent and what weapons are in disposal, only once in a while you hear about a cutting edge UAV, Submarine, or mysterious assassination.
Israel will continue the humanitarian aid, but the political absurd has to be dealt with one way or the other, when its probably one of the least expected from Israel right now and forgive me for saying harsh things but I hope there is hell for people like Haniyeh.

Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman (Yisrael Beytenu) responded harshly to Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh, who praised the murder of three-month-old Chaya Zisel Braun hy''d on Wednesday by a Hamas terrorist inJerusalem.

"Next time they ask for us to treat a daughter of Ismail Haniyeh in a hospital in Israel - we'll send them in response Haniyeh's praise of the murder of the baby Chaya Zisel Braun hy''d," declared Liberman.

Haniyeh just this month had his daughter treated in Tel Aviv's Ichilov Hospital, less than two months after the recent Hamas terror war that targeted Israeli civilians with rocket and terror tunnel attacks. In fact, several of Haniyeh's relatives have received medical treatment in Israel, including his mother in-law in June and granddaughter last November.

Do you have a non Israel source for his praising the person who lost control of the car or ran it into people. none that I could find, can you find me a non Israel Eng source not quoted from a Israel newspaper, or I will have to just not believe it.
I will have to say this article is nothing but bragging of how Israel treats Hamas family members. Make me eat my words. I'd be happy to.

Ichilov Hospital confirmed that Haniyeh's daughter, one of 13 children, "was indeed hospitalized for medical treatment for several days at the hospital. Over 1,000 patients from Gaza and the Palestinian Authorityterritories - both adults and children - are hospitalized for treatment at our hospital every year."

The revelation led Ofer Mendelovich, the bereaved father of Golani Brigade soldier Oz Mendelovich hy''d who was killed this past summer in the Gaza campaign, to remark that the treatment of the terror leader's daughter was sheer "stupidity."

Next Time We Won t Treat Haniyeh s Daughter - Inside Israel - News - Arutz Sheva

Do you have a non Israel source for his praising the person who lost control of the car or ran it into people. none that I could find, can you find me a non Israel Eng source not quoted from a Israel newspaper, or I will have to just not believe it.
I will have to say this article is nothing but bragging of how Israel treats Hamas family members. Make me eat my words. I'd be happy to.

Quote training needed, much?

Two wrongs don't make a right. Punishing one innocent child for the death of another isn't justice, nor is it even Jewish.

I thing you're confusing the daughter with the grandchild.

Haniyeh's daughter is an adult woman, already well fitted in the boots of her terrorist father.

Medicine doesn't pick and choose. You treat whoever needs it. Start pick and choosing and you're all done as a respectable nation.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Punishing one innocent child for the death of another isn't justice, nor is it even Jewish.

Haniyeh's daughter is an adult woman, already well fitted in the boots of her terrorist father.

Medicine doesn't pick and choose. You treat whoever needs it. Start pick and choosing and you're all done as a respectable nation.

Yeah, because we're so appreciated as it is.

You're not serious. Being in that position, would America agree let ISIS people into their hospitals? That's insane. Medicine doesn't choose, but nowhere in your owth you're obligated to make suicide in order to stay "ethical". you don't cure someone who wants and ACTS to kill you. That is where the line stands.

You're not serious. Being in that position, would America agree let ISIS people into their hospitals? That's insane. Medicine doesn't choose, but nowhere in your owth you're obligated to make suicide in order to stay "ethical". you don't cure someone who wants and ACTS to kill you. That is where the line stands.

We have no choice, we're required both by sacred oath and the law to treat whoever's brought to us. Doesn't matter if it's Boothe, you treat the broken leg.

We have no choice, we're required both by sacred oath and the law to treat whoever's brought to us. Doesn't matter if it's Boothe, you treat the broken leg.

Nowhere in that oath you're obligated to put the patient's life before yours.

If that parts exist, please point me to it.

Nowhere in that oath you're obligated to put the patient's life before yours.

If that parts exist, please point me to it.
IDF.

VI. A physician shall, in the provision of appropriate patient care, except in emergencies, be free to choose whom to serve, with whom to associate, and the environment in which to provide medical services. VII. A physician shall recognize a responsibility to participate in activities contributing to an improved community.

American Medical Association Code of Ethics (post- 1980)

Various Physicians Oaths

"Except in emergencies." You treat who's brought to you. Ebola, gunshot wound, don't wanna treat em tough, shouldn't have gone to medical school.

Firat, it shouldn't be up to them to decide who to treat, it should be up to the state, and SOMEONE gave the ok for the girl to be treated here, and those were not the doctors.

Second, I still cannot find the part that says to prefer the patient's life over the treating doctor.

The Israeli's should make it policy to refuse to treat any more Palestinians and send them back to hamas and fatah for treatment in their hospitals built by the Israelis at their expence. That way the Palestinians will have to step up to the line and start being a government in deed and not just in words.

It does when it comes to treating Israeli's in Palestine, they are more likely to get shot by the doctors than treated for their injuries

Just remember the Islamic doctors that took part in the failed Glasgow airport bombing, were they also acting on their oaths to allah or their oaths to medicine ?

Forum List

Back