Next Speaker of House: Donald Trump!

Why Speaker ?

I ask again

I don't care about Speaker

I want a President

I told you to call it what you like. History is going to call it an attempted coup. Stay tuned.
Historians tend to be liberals. So accuracy isn’t an expectation.

There was no coup, attempted coup, insurrection or attempted insurrection.

You remain free to mislabel it to your heart’s content. You’re still wrong.

Okay, so you don't know how Biden is a traitor. Thanks! We knew you were lying, but just wanted to make sure.
Sweetie-pie, if you don't understand in totality by this late stage, the scope of Bidens many treasons, then nothing I post will be of any value, that you even posture as you do, with your clumsy silly ass query, merely reveals you to be another self-absorbed douche bag of the basement left, attempting to sound impressive, and sweetie-pie, you ain't impressive! Booster up, you must booster up, you are obligated to booster up, Biden & family want you to booster up, and booster up you will do, and please, do so as often as you can, oh and remember that mask, you're gonna need that mask sweetie-pie! :fu:

Putting your piss poor grasp of grammar aside, because I’m charitable, it is difficult to keep a Republic. And although I still maintain that the 1/6 protestors were misguided, they weren’t thugs. They perceived an attempted theft of our Constitutionally guaranteed right to choose our own leaders and went to fight to preserve that right and our form of government.

You are a gasbag but you don’t give a shit about our Republic.
Anyone who destroys government or private property, hurts and kills people, including BLM and Trumps radical militia, is a thug. Period!

And "misguided?" LOL! If after four years of Trump, and you are still "misguided", you are as bad as Trump himself. Trump has been a career criminal his entire adult life, fleecing and using anyone, and everyone he could. If after all that, one is still "misguided", then too fucking bad. They deserve the headache Trump gave them. I have zero sympathy.

Historians tend to be liberals. So accuracy isn’t an expectation.

There was no coup, attempted coup, insurrection or attempted insurrection.

You remain free to mislabel it to your heart’s content. You’re still wrong.
You've presented us with a blank argument that says absolutely nothing. Thanks!

Anyone who destroys government or private property, hurts and kills people, including BLM and Trumps radical militia, is a thug. Period!

And "misguided?" LOL! If after four years of Trump, and you are still "misguided", you are as bad as Trump himself. Trump has been a career criminal his entire adult life, fleecing and using anyone, and everyone he could. If after all that, one is still "misguided", then too fucking bad. They deserve the headache Trump gave them. I have zero sympathy.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Sweetie-pie, if you don't understand in totality by this late stage, the scope of Bidens many treasons, then nothing I post will be of any value, that you even posture as you do, with your clumsy silly ass query, merely reveals you to be another self-absorbed douche bag of the basement left, attempting to sound impressive, and sweetie-pie, you ain't impressive! Booster up, you must booster up, you are obligated to booster up, Biden & family want you to booster up, and booster up you will do, and please, do so as often as you can, oh and remember that mask, you're gonna need that mask sweetie-pie! :fu:
Here's the best part about this conversation, minus your cowardly labels that only reveal your own failures, in proving a point all of us know won't happen. "You don't understand the scope of Biden's many treasons", and neither do I. So that makes two of us. Carry on with your non-informative lame insulting posts. It's really all you have to offer.

Q.jpg

The Face of the Republican Party

Putting your piss poor grasp of grammar aside, because I’m charitable, it is difficult to keep a Republic. And although I still maintain that the 1/6 protestors were misguided, they weren’t thugs. They perceived an attempted theft of our Constitutionally guaranteed right to choose our own leaders and went to fight to preserve that right and our form of government.

You are a gasbag but you don’t give a shit about our Republic.
I voted to keep a Republic, did you?

You are taking more and more words to say less and less. Quit now while you’re still just far behind. 👍

Forum List

Back