Andrew Cuomo Murdered Thousands of Elderly Americans & Attempted To Cover It Up - Charges/Case Dropped

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

W T F?!

N Y is a shithole of corruption.

Criminal charges may have been dropped but civil lawsuits against this SOB are still on the table.

I hope he is sued and left penniless,.

These kinds of actions are when tens or hundreds of thousands of people should be raising hell. These are the kinds of actions that should spark real riots.

But we will just continue to go to work and pay our bills and taxes like its business as usual.

These kinds of actions are when tens or hundreds of thousands of people should be raising hell. These are the kinds of actions that should spark real riots.

But we will just continue to go to work and pay our bills and taxes like its business as usual.
Yeh, go get 'em people!

W T F?!

Criminal charges may have been dropped but civil lawsuits against this SOB are still on the table.

It' New York! They have to use all their legal resources to go after Trump, so of course they drop the charges on Cuomo.

How much you want to bet any civil suits will be delayed no end, at least till after the mid-terms because there will be people who won't settle and will want to take it to trial.

The dems are in full crisis mode and want to scratch dirt over anything that they had to do with the covid.

I'd not be a bit surprised to see Fauci "retire" between now and then, likely sooner than later.

So when a black thug with a criminal record defies police and is killed, thousands of riots ensue, billions of dollars of damage is done, and his murderer goes to prison for 40 years.

When thousands of innocent elderly are killed, their murderer gets all charges dropped.

W T F?!

The same DA is investigating Trump to see if he always wiped his butt properly.
If not...he's bringing civil charges...(he can't bring criminal charges because Trump hasn't broken any laws)

Pretty damned dumb decision by that DA.

More than enough proof that the shitstain pretty much murdered those elderly people. I hope the relatives of every single dead person sues the shit out of NY.

Now we see how so many Judges could turn away from corruption in 2020….Obviously they are more concerned with party invites, and lib donations….corruption on a whole new level.

W T F?!

Every last one of those families had the option of taking Nana home with them and didn't. Nana wasn't in that nursing home because families wanted her around.

The real problem was that nursing homes really were the only option. Families didn't want to take their elders home, the hospitals were swamped and no one wanted to trust their loved one to a Navy Corpsman who had all of 12 weeks of unrelated medical training.

The same DA is investigating Trump to see if he always wiped his butt properly.
If not...he's bringing civil charges...(he can't bring criminal charges because Trump hasn't broken any laws)

Actually, if Trump was telling his lenders one thing about the value of his properties and the IRS another, he was breaking the law. Which is why he has been fighting so long to keep his bank info secret.

Um, isn't that how Granny ended up in the Nursing Home to start with? We insisted on living our lives, we insisted on Medicare and Medicaid paying for keeping our elders in these old people warehouses.

Okay, here's the reality. NY State only has 20,000 Hospital beds. They've had 3.98 MILLION cases of Covid. Which means in any given week, they had 44,000 NEW covid cases. That assumes that non of those beds are being filled by people with other diseases.

Meanwhile, Trump tried to cut people's medical coverage during a pandemic, and you guys thought he was a hero.

Now that said, yes, it was wrong for Cuomo's minions to try to fudge the numbers of who died in a nursing home vs. who died in a hospital... but in the cosmic scheme of how we failed in the face of the worst medical crises in history... it's a small point.

Forum List

Back