Next Speaker of House: Donald Trump!

An attack on the Capitol, is an attack on our country and its institutions. They attacked the Capitol to stop a vote count that was a legal election. I voted for Biden. That's attacking my vote, and my country. To hell with all those criminal mfs. Lock them up for good.

Breaking and entering a federal Capitol building and destroying property is criminal trespassing. Get a fucking clue.
Nice try. Simplistic. But still wrong. It wasn’t an attack on the nation nor on the Capital. They tried to stop what they believed was the theft of our right to choose our own leaders. That is fighting to preserve the Republic. It isn’t a defense to the assaults or the trespass or the destruction or property. But it does serve to negate the element of insurrection.

You’re the one who needs the fucking clue. I’ve already noted that the various crimes took place. It’s just that, unlike you, I recognize that those crimes don’t equate with “insurrection.” You’re a tool. You’re a simpleton and you’re arrogant, but ultimately you’re just a tool.

Last edited:
Why would anyone consider you, rather obviously representative of the very worst extremes of the Democrapic ideology, to have any credibility whatsoever with regard to presuming to speak to what Republicans think?
You don't have to worry about what they think. Just watch what they do. Then you'll know with 100% accuracy how they think.

Y

You are being disingenuous. Yes, the thread, correctly, outlined a possible outcome of the midterm elections. However, you and your TDS ilk took it as a challenge and an opportunity to exhibit your TDS, so you got what you asked for. Sorry it didn't work out for you. Good luck with your tenant.

You are too much fun.

I literally posted in a thread by Trump worshipers having a wet dream about a back door way for him to be POTUS again and I am the one with the obsession? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I do not understand how people like you make it through life totally without any sense of irony
You’re a douche. It is a thread about a comical “what if” scenario that everybody has plainly noted is not going to happen. Your sense of humor was stillborn, like your brain.

He's a criminal. Always has been, always will be. So, you have no self respect either I see. LOL! No surprises there.
I have justified self respect. I have no respect for morons like you. Also perfectly justified. You say idiotic shit like “he’s a criminal” and assume people don’t recognize that you’re just an asshole? SMH.

Nope, wrong answer. Trump is an authoritarian. Those who support him support authoritarianism. And the GOP are practicing authoritarianism as we speak with 400 voter suppression bills. No one who supports 250 years of Constitutional government supports so many voter suppression bills.
hahaa ooook like that GA law? haha is this more parody?

The Democrats are ginning up fear by claiming that if Republicans take the House (spoiler: they will), then the next Speaker of the House will be... Donald Trump.

Presiding. Over the Impeachment.

Of Joe Biden.

Now that is hot. That is hot.

Trump says he doesn't want to be Speaker.

Oh yeah?

Well, there's one quick way to be president.

Get installed as Speaker of the House, and then impeach the Biden and Harris.

Who is next in the line of succession?

That's right, the Speaker of the House.

View attachment 583258

Trump may be the next speaker of the house or he may be Bubba's new boyfriend at the big house.

Very unlikely. Reality can be a scary place for Trumpsters.

More fun to fantasize about things that aren't realistic and then whine that you're being persecuted when they don't actually happen.

Nice try. Simplistic. But still wrong. It wasn’t an attack on the nation nor on the Capital. They tried to stop what they believed was the theft of our right to choose our own leaders. That is fighting to preserve the Republic. It isn’t a defense to the assaults or the trespass or the destruction or property. But it does serve to negate the element of insurrection.

your the one who needs the fucking clue. I’ve already noted that the various crimes took place. It’s just that, unlike you, I recognize that those crimes don’t equate with “insurrection.” You’re a tool. You’re a simpleton and you’re arrogant, but ultimately you’re just a tool.
Again, I don't give two fucks and a bucket of shit what you call it, and you are pedaling a losing argument per usual. 700 people have been arrested, and they will be either jailed or fined or both. They get what they deserve for attacking this country.

You are grossly delusional about what all this means. In your shallow capacity, you think by putting a different word/spin on the events of January 6th, that somehow puts a band-aid on what happened. Wrong! This attack was an attempt at a coup, to overthrow this election, and the counting of a duly elected president. And Trump used his cultist drones to try and make that happen. What Trump did, is not new. When you have the power to gin up your base for violence, it's no different than having one leader form a lynch mob have his band go out and hang an innocent person. Trump knew he could do it, because he knows his supporters are uneducated and gullible.

We have the emails from Trumps own people proving what they were trying to do on that day and before. It was an attack, and whether his idiot base thought it was justified was no excuse. I hope they throw the book at everyone of these dumb ass rednecks.

You’re a douche. It is a thread about a comical “what if” scenario that everybody has plainly noted is not going to happen. Your sense of humor was stillborn, like your brain.
It's much easier for thugs to turn a country into authoritarianism, than for good folks to keep a Republic.

It's much easier for thugs to turn a country into authoritarianism as it is for good folks to keep a Republic.
Putting your piss poor grasp of grammar aside, because I’m charitable, it is difficult to keep a Republic. And although I still maintain that the 1/6 protestors were misguided, they weren’t thugs. They perceived an attempted theft of our Constitutionally guaranteed right to choose our own leaders and went to fight to preserve that right and our form of government.

You are a gasbag but you don’t give a shit about our Republic.

Forum List

Back