Next... Anchor Babies.

Neither Madeline or any of the others "remove them from the country" crowd offer anything of worth here.

Why? Because they don't have the votes or the political power or the methodology to enforce such a thing.

Of course the U.S. can absorb the illegals. Why? Because, I state quietly, they are here, they are working, and I want to turn them into solid taxpayers.

Chanel has offered the only reasonably workable solution.

Why is deporting them not feasible? And do you just close your eyes to what Amnesty will do to the US?

Because we are not going to become an police state, Mad, and you have no idea what Amnesty will do, either.

Offer solutions that fit into a feasible reality, guys. I don't want to argue but I do despise stubborness that becomes immoral because you ignore what is real and what is not.

I think you are the last person that should be lecturing on morality Jake. We know what amnesty will do because it has been done before. If you don't want to do your job, quit. It's that simple. You just keep trying to sell that kool-aid.

Do you advocate ignoring all international borders around the world. Do you advocate Americans owning property in Mexico. Hey, let's bring that to the UN!!!!! We don't need no stinking Passports to go where we want, right!!!!! It's troublesome and unrealistic, right????? Income Tax is an unnecessary burden too, right????? Is that what you advocate. Hey, I want to get paid for not doing my job too!!!!! It's too humid, the sun got in my eyes, I have a head ache, somebody spit on me. Why not go legit and exchange that paycheck for an unemployment check, at least you won't by conspiring against the Constitution. ;)

How about we all get to pick which laws we don't want to apply to us in our jobs, say one from column A and 2 from Column B. ;) See I'm thinking like a Federal Employee already. Breaks over, let's say we stop for lunch. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would like to see them all deported also but have to agree with Jake on this one.

Its just not realistic. Those that have been here for years have kids, anchor kids, who are recognized as American Citizens. I can just imagine the court battles over that.

The Constitution needs an ammendment to change that. An ammendment which doesn't give ANYTHING to those born in this country of illegal parents. No Social Services. No nothing. An Ammendment which doesn't grant citizenship if your born of illegal parents in this country.

They also need to go after those hiring illegals and enforce the law with these companies.

The most important thing is to secure our borders. Thats number one in my book.

They also need a guest worker program. Canada has a great one and thats the one we should use.

No incentives. Thats the ticket in my book.

Thank, Claudette, for realizing that personal perception is not always reality. Mad and Intense and the others are not offering anything other than what they want, which they have no chance of ever securing. Why? (1) The anchor children citizens outnumber the Mads and Intenses, and they won't let anything of such happen to their parents. (2) Too many illegals exist for a roundup except through a creation of a police state, and that is far more dangerous than having to figure out how to make this work with the citizens than with Mad or Intense running around in brownshirt uniforms with pistols.

Any child born in the US is an American citizen every bit as much as you are, syrenn. Wishing that were different is not going to change it...and in my opinion, it should not be changed.

Amnesty or a path to citizenship is not constitutional either.

The 14th Amendment can be amended and it will. Anchor babies are getting check automtically deposited in their parents bank account from the day of birth until 18 and it is killing America and Americans. $300 a month per child in not way is covered by taxes they pay, federal, state or local. 14th Amendment was not in place for children of illegal aliens.
Amendment has been a long time coming and the time is ripe now to make the change.

“when international diplomats are here in the US and they have children, they are not given citizenship.”
Among Pearce’s comments: "I also intend to push for an Arizona bill that would refuse to accept or issue a birth certificate that recognizes citizenship to those born to illegal aliens, unless one parent is a citizen

Last edited:
I would like to see them all deported also but have to agree with Jake on this one.

Its just not realistic. Those that have been here for years have kids, anchor kids, who are recognized as American Citizens. I can just imagine the court battles over that.

The Constitution needs an ammendment to change that. An ammendment which doesn't give ANYTHING to those born in this country of illegal parents. No Social Services. No nothing. An Ammendment which doesn't grant citizenship if your born of illegal parents in this country.

They also need to go after those hiring illegals and enforce the law with these companies.

They also need a guest worker program. Canada has a great one and thats the one we should use.

Yeah, lets become Canada. ;)
Or they could build more factories in Mexico;).

Neither Madeline or any of the others "remove them from the country" crowd offer anything of worth here.

Why? Because they don't have the votes or the political power or the methodology to enforce such a thing.

Of course the U.S. can absorb the illegals. Why? Because, I state quietly, they are here, they are working, and I want to turn them into solid taxpayers.

Chanel has offered the only reasonably workable solution.

Why is deporting them not feasible? And do you just close your eyes to what Amnesty will do to the US?

Those 5 million anchor babies will grow up and have more babies and they will receive welfare checks automatically deposited in their parents bank accound. By that time U.S. will be broke and China will not lend to us. That's Armageddon.

Thank, Claudette, for realizing that personal perception is not always reality. Mad and Intense and the others are not offering anything other than what they want, which they have no chance of ever securing. Why? (1) The anchor children citizens outnumber the Mads and Intenses, and they won't let anything of such happen to their parents. (2) Too many illegals exist for a roundup except through a creation of a police state, and that is far more dangerous than having to figure out how to make this work with the citizens than with Mad or Intense running around in brownshirt uniforms with pistols.

Leave the flood gates open long enough Jake and it is not going to matter. Seal the borders Muchacho. :lol: :lol: :lol: There have always been anchor babies. That too needs to change, first in numbers, second in qualification. Hispanic Americans are in every state. You do not speak for all. Funny how you are so bent on running shotgun for illegal activity Mr. Federale. Thats really sweat. ;) You just keep trying to score for the other team. How much do we pay you to disenfranchise us Jake???? ;)

Then you, and Lil Ol Lady who has no clue at all, need to offer something in reality that can fix this. Not pipe dreams, but something that realistically can be done.

Before anyone gets started: roundups, mass deportations, police state apparatus, etc, will not happen. So give us something.

Arizona's first law is perfectly legal, but AZ has NO standing in declaring who is and who isn't a citizen of the USA, that is strictly the province of the federal government.

Then you, and Lil Ol Lady who has no clue at all, need to offer something in reality that can fix this. Not pipe dreams, but something that realistically can be done.

Before anyone gets started: roundups, mass deportations, police state apparatus, etc, will not happen. So give us something.

Just sign over your 401K and your pay check and I'll be glad to. ;) Don't worry about your future, I'll m set you up doing my landscaping. ;)

Seriously Jake, who are you to set up the do's and don'ts. You have no moral and ethical high ground, you lost it long ago.

Here is one scenario, let's send all of the bleeding heart statists down to Mexico to fix everything. After you totally destroy what is left of Their economy and destabilize the whole country, the Mexicans here can apply for help as refugees. We trade you for them fair deal. After your Utopia fails, give it a year, we Annex Mexico and break it up into maybe 5 independent districts. We will give you Common Wealth Status, like Puerto Rico.

If the people would get up the nerve to tell the Govt what they want instead of letting the Govt tell the people what they're going to get, then changes could be made.

If the people would get up the nerve to tell the Govt what they want instead of letting the Govt tell the people what they're going to get, then changes could be made.

That's what I've been telling Jake from the start. It's about the Peoples !!!!! What do the Peoples want????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back