Newsweek Editor At Large, MSNBC Founder, Biden Supporter - "It's Time to Freak Out: Donald Trump Is Very Likely Our Next President"

Enen this writer couldnt be completely honest. He mentions Trumps legal woes, but he makes no mention of Biden's. His analysis has Joe losing WITHOUT factoring in Joes massive bribery scandal that is going to get much bigger as the months go on.

The democrat instinct to deny all wrong doing by their own and their continual claims that "there is no evidence" will be their own undoing. It just guarantees that they will be stuck with Joe.

Obama is about to authorize a code red
He knows.

Only formally...I'm not bound by it. Neither is anyone else.

Contrast it with the conclusions of MAGAts that Joe Biden is a "criminal".
So you have an opinion, you know what they say about opinions.

All I want is to have the president investigated as they did with Trump.....that's all.
There certainly is enough smoke to warrant it.

Yeah, I am Surada. In this country, you're presumed innocent until you're proven guilty in a court of law,
not the court of public opinion.
You people really are Marxists. :smoke:
They're worse than Marxists.

They're Stalinist pigs.

Total fucking scumbags.

Yeah, I am Surada. In this country, you're presumed innocent until you're proven guilty in a court of law,
not the court of public opinion.
You people really are Marxists. :smoke:

Marxism has never existed so what you are saying means nothing. But Fascism has existed and YOU are supporting an attempted Fascist Coup where the US Constitution is thrown away.

Marxism has never existed so what you are saying means nothing. But Fascism has existed and YOU are supporting an attempted Fascist Coup where the US Constitution is thrown away.
:rolleyes-41:

Riiiiight......

It's your Marxist party that is creating kangaroo courts and indoctrinating the children, Tool. :eusa_whistle:

So you have an opinion, you know what they say about opinions.

All I want is to have the president investigated as they did with Trump.....that's all.
There certainly is enough smoke to warrant it.
Of course you do....but what you want matters far less than my opinion

As we hurdle inexorably onward toward what promises to be a monumentally dramatic Presidential Election, the upper echelons of the Leftist intelligentsia are beginning to see an ugly reality forming.

This guy helped found CNBC and MSNBC.

His corporate globalist credentials are second to none.

So you can disagree with him all you want, but you can't question his motivations.

He absolutely despises Trump, as he makes clear from the very beginning of this column:

My prediction?

Not one Lefty on this forum will take any heed....until more guys like this keep raising the red flag.
This entire scenario is predicated on there being a worthwhile third party candidate and the author even admits Biden would win a one on one election.

Forum List

Back