Newsweek Editor At Large, MSNBC Founder, Biden Supporter - "It's Time to Freak Out: Donald Trump Is Very Likely Our Next President"

Back to the OP, the underlying question is why people like Tom Rogers say that reelecting Donald Trump would be a "complete disaster and national tragedy." Aside from its obvious non sequitur regarding a second term in office, this statement belies an organic corruption in leftist media. There are revolving doors of government, media, and nonprofit employment that provide inordinate benefits to individuals and their families who play the right tunes.

Just follow the money.

Back to the OP, the underlying question is why people like Tom Rogers say that reelecting Donald Trump would be a "complete disaster and national tragedy." Aside from its obvious non sequitur regarding a second term in office, this statement belies an organic corruption in leftist media. There are revolving doors of government, media, and nonprofit employment that provide inordinate benefits to individuals and their families who play the right tunes.

Just follow the money.

Hear, hear.

You cannot be very bright.

The diary page you flog the clown to ISN'T EVIDENCE.

Flog the clown?

This isn't the sexual deviance message board you normally attend, you're conflating the two.

Nod.

The dude mentioned in the OP is ONE, unless he fucking shape shifts.

Nod.

It's not his numerical value that lends credence to what he is saying, but his credentials on the Left.

But like I said, you either already know that and are simply gaslighting, or you're hopelessly stupid.

Flog the clown?

This isn't the sexual deviance message board you normally attend, you're conflating the two.

It's not his numerical value that lends credence to what he is saying, but his credentials on the Left.

But like I said, you either already know that and are simply gaslighting, or you're hopelessly stupid.
Don't yap.

Just nod.

I don't think they experience even a whiff of cognitive dissonance when they say things like, "Let me state at the outset my belief that electing Donald Trump as our next president would be a complete disaster and national tragedy.".

I'll explain for the libs out there. That is referring to ironic fact of the complete disaster and national tragedy that is the Biden admin.

So electing a former POTUS who started no wars, pulled OUR money back to be spent in the U.S.A. vs gifting to other countries, who brought us historic economic growth and opportunity, made great progress on securing our borders, electing that guy to a 2nd term would be a disaster?

Eat shit you Dem pukes!

Forum List

Back