Newsweek Editor At Large, MSNBC Founder, Biden Supporter - "It's Time to Freak Out: Donald Trump Is Very Likely Our Next President"

I will vote for whoever the GOP nominee is even if I have to hold my nose to do so. Even the worst RINO, though he/she would be terrible for the GOP and Patriot vision, would be far superior to anybody the Democrats would run due to the constituencies each would represent. Okay a RINO is not a respectable and/or respectable person, but at least he/she would not be as destructive as any Democrat who can win these days would be.

I don't know that we can survive as a constitutional republic with another administration as incompetent, vacuous, wrong headed, destructive to everything America was intended to be as the current administration has been.

In one way I hope Trump is not the nominee just due to emotional fatigue from all the malicious, unethical, dangerous viciousness the left is throwing at him trying to prevent that.

Intellectually I believe he is the best man for the job at this time.
Some good points.

Btw, many on the left support Trump; it's Democrats/liberals throwing stuff at him.

The topic; your views on the topic...?

I'd love to hear anyone's views on the New Republic article in post #284.

There is no denying that at least a decently sized contingency on the Left are starting to realize what is almost inevitably going to happen...

Some good points.

Btw, many on the left support Trump; it's Democrats/liberals throwing stuff at him.
I hope you're right. I know some leftists who I admire as being intellectually honest and capable of critical abstract thinking even though we disagree on many issues/policies. I would like to think such people are capable of evaluating Trump's track record as President and appreciating that he is better for America than most, probably all other choices available to us.

I appreciate anybody who can support what is best for America rather than just spewing a party line, assigned talking points, displaying their TDS, defending any evil so long as it doesn't involve Patriots or Republicans or others on the right.

I hope you're right. I know some leftists who I admire as being intellectually honest and capable of critical abstract thinking even though we disagree on many issues/policies. I would like to think such people are capable of evaluating Trump's track record as President and appreciating that he is better for America than most, probably all other choices available to us.

I appreciate anybody who can support what is best for America rather than just spewing a party line, assigned talking points, displaying their TDS, defending any evil so long as it doesn't involve Patriots or Republicans or others on the right.
In 3 bullet points, eschewing pablum like "secure borders", " energy independent" and "closer to The Rapture", tell me what Grifty did which any other POTUS didn't do better..

In 3 bullet points, eschewing pablum like "secure borders", " energy independent" and "closer to The Rapture", tell me what Grifty did which any other POTUS didn't do better..
Pretty much everything including but not limited to the economy, trade, the border, energy, rules/regulation, international relations, individual liberty, promotion of world peace.

I call bullshit on you!

So now it’s ON. 🤔

Give us your briefest and most coherent definition of “leftist” which leads you to contend that this place only has two of them critters.

Cite any source you wish. Ketchup bottle labels don’t suffice, however.
We're getting way off topic; I just like to mention this mistake to people.

I may post another thread on it, however.

^ Sideways thread win.

Forum List

Back