Newsweek Editor At Large, MSNBC Founder, Biden Supporter - "It's Time to Freak Out: Donald Trump Is Very Likely Our Next President"

I have read it. You find TDS everywhere and it's primary purpose is to fool and convince the gullible that President Trump was among the worst ever. I'm am quite sure, however, that you cannot name a single policy established or promoted or supported by President Trump that was harmful to you in any way other than maybe some early decisions re COVID before ANYBODY knew what we were dealing with.

Huh? Was giving you your out.
No need.
Make a thread. Sack up! 🥸
I’d thought I’d done it a year or so ago; will need to check.

The problem is that extreme ignorance and prejudice on this topic are powerful on the right, so incentive is limited, as it is in trying to have a logical conversation with a liberal.

You want the thread not so you can learn, but so you can push back with lunatic ranting (no offense) that comes across like a parody of early 50s Red Scare PSAs.

:)

No need.

The problem is that extreme ignorance and prejudice on this topic are powerful on the right, so incentive is limited, as it is in trying to have a logical conversation with a liberal.

You want the thread not so you can learn, but so you can push back with lunatic ranting (no offense) that comes across like a parody of early 50s Red Scare PSAs.

Beautifully said. :) Trying to have a coherent conversation with the TDS afflicted and/or neo-Marxist indoctrinated is like trying to locate the spoonful of salt you added to the soup pot. I honestly think most of these people don't have a clue why they believe what they believe and couldn't make an valid argument to support it if their lives depended on it.

And the stronger Trump looks, the more 'crazy' and incoherent they get.

No need.

Wrong again, Glinda.

I want your definition only because it will amuse me to see how your “mind” works.

In any event, you amuse me.

I have read it. You find TDS everywhere and it's primary purpose is to fool and convince the gullible that President Trump was among the worst ever. I'm am quite sure, however, that you cannot name a single policy established or promoted or supported by President Trump that was harmful to you in any way other than maybe some early decisions re COVID before ANYBODY knew what we were dealing with.

Notice how we've gone from

"His greatness is so obvious, even honest liberals gush.."

to

I'm am quite sure, however, that you cannot name a single policy established or promoted or supported by President Trump that was harmful to you

Never mind that his measurable performance sucked while federal spending rose 3x faster than under his predecessor.

Beautifully said. :) Trying to have a coherent conversation with the TDS afflicted and/or neo-Marxist indoctrinated is like trying to locate the spoonful of salt you added to the soup pot. I honestly think most of these people don't have a clue why they believe what they believe and couldn't make an valid argument to support it if their lives depended on it.

And the stronger Trump looks, the more 'crazy' and incoherent they get.
people don't have a clue why they believe what they believe and couldn't make an valid argument to support it if their lives depended on it.

And the stronger Trump looks, the more 'crazy' and incoherent they get
Are you institutionalized?

Notice how we've gone from

"His greatness is so obvious, even honest liberals gush.."

to

Never mind that his measurable performance sucked while federal spending rose 3x faster than under his predecessor.
Just read the post you responded to again and see if you're capable of expressing something intelligent about it. Come on. I bet you can do it. Even the most dense is capable of a moment of rationality.

Just read the post you responded to again and see if you're capable of expressing something intelligent about it. Come on. I bet you can do it. Even the most dense is capable of a moment of rationality.
Do you want to go through the metrics?

Unless you do, I don't think even you believe the spew you barfed.

As we hurdle inexorably onward toward what promises to be a monumentally dramatic Presidential Election, the upper echelons of the Leftist intelligentsia are beginning to see an ugly reality forming.

This guy helped found CNBC and MSNBC.

His corporate globalist credentials are second to none.

So you can disagree with him all you want, but you can't question his motivations.

He absolutely despises Trump, as he makes clear from the very beginning of this column:

My prediction?

Not one Lefty on this forum will take any heed....until more guys like this keep raising the red flag.
The author is a sanctimonious narcissist. Not sure how much I care about his opinion. He said the economy was doing well and Bidenomics was working. He is out of touch with reality.

Gas is moving to $5 per gallon as the cold weather approaches. Inflated prices remain a major issue and he never did anything about exorbitant college tuition costs. Our border is so bad that Democrat mayors are begging for help.

Biden is a failure in all aspects. And still might win because the American voter on average is an uninformed buffoon.

Do you want to go through the metrics?

Unless you do, I don't think even you believe the spew you barfed.
I not only believe it, but I can support it or at least provide a hell of a good logical argument for it. Something you probably have never done here at USMB so far as I can tell. Probably something you don't know how to do.

I know why I would vote for Donald Trump if he is the candidate next year and the OP is correct that he very well may be the candidate. You so far have not made a coherent argument for why that would be bad for Americans/the country other than the assigned talking points/insults everybody of your ilk uses in lieu of coherent thought.

Well, the conversation was between Vrenn and myself, then you crashed the party
and I dropped you off at school.
Nursery school? (Sorry I couldn't resist. :) )

But the stronger and more popular President Trump gets, the less incoherent and more childish they get. If the OP is right and he is elected, they'll go batshit crazy.

Ooo - don’t hold your breath FF...

The author is a sanctimonious narcissist. Not sure how much I care about his opinion. He said the economy was doing well and Bidenomics was working. He is out of touch with reality.

Gas is moving to $5 per gallon as the cold weather approaches. Inflated prices remain a major issue and he never did anything about exorbitant college tuition costs. Our border is so bad that Democrat mayors are begging for help.

Biden is a failure in all aspects. And still might win because the American voter on average is an uninformed buffoon.
He said the economy was doing well and Bidenomics was working. He is out of touch with reality
Yap, yap....derp!

Forum List

Back