Newsweek Editor At Large, MSNBC Founder, Biden Supporter - "It's Time to Freak Out: Donald Trump Is Very Likely Our Next President"

I've never voted for a POTUS who bequeathed a larger deficit to his successor that he inherited.

Nor have I ever voted for one under whom Private Industry payrolls FELL.

You?
I don't think you're eligible to vote in the US, so I believe you. :)

But the topic...?

Nope. Many. Your definition is simply too limited. You know. Mistaken. Wrong. Erroneous. Misguided. 😎
That's what she said! :eek:
That joke doesn’t work here. We’re gonna call it an unforced error.
Trump and Newsom.
Likely Trump. Newsom may want it, but he would be torn to shreds in the primaries and caucuses.

Shit. Now my crystal ball is bringing in a polka station.

Nope. Many. Your definition is simply too limited. You know. Mistaken. Wrong. Erroneous. Misguided. 😎

That joke doesn’t work here. We’re gonna call it an unforced error.

Likely Trump. Newsom may want it, but he would be torn to shreds in the primaries and caucuses.

Share that instead, WrongWay.

You never got back to me - how many times have you called your daddy and put him on speakerphone during a business meeting with clients, to discuss the weather.
My dad died 35 years ago.

Make this the last time you mention him.

Nope. Many.
Two.
Your definition is simply too limited.
Nope.
You know. Mistaken. Wrong. Erroneous. Misguided.
Nope.
That joke doesn’t work here.
That's what she said! :eek:
We’re gonna call it an unforced error.
Also what she said! :eek: :eek:
Likely Trump.
Yup.
Newsom may want it, but he would be torn to shreds in the primaries and caucuses.
Nope.
Cool! :)

Great.

Having said this, you'll now take leave of the thread?

Personally, I find the OP interesting, though the projected outcome unlikely.
What you think matters not a whit.

We know you understand this, because you tried to make it about me.

As we hurdle inexorably onward toward what promises to be a monumentally dramatic Presidential Election, the upper echelons of the Leftist intelligentsia are beginning to see an ugly reality forming.

This guy helped found CNBC and MSNBC.

His corporate globalist credentials are second to none.

So you can disagree with him all you want, but you can't question his motivations.

He absolutely despises Trump, as he makes clear from the very beginning of this column:

My prediction?

Not one Lefty on this forum will take any heed....until more guys like this keep raising the red flag.
I will vote for whoever the GOP nominee is even if I have to hold my nose to do so. Even the worst RINO, though he/she would be terrible for the GOP and Patriot vision, would be far superior to anybody the Democrats would run due to the constituencies each would represent. Okay a RINO is not a respectable and/or respectable person, but at least he/she would not be as destructive as any Democrat who can win these days would be.

I don't know that we can survive as a constitutional republic with another administration as incompetent, vacuous, wrong headed, destructive to everything America was intended to be as the current administration has been.

In one way I hope Trump is not the nominee just due to emotional fatigue from all the malicious, unethical, dangerous viciousness the left is throwing at him trying to prevent that.

Intellectually I believe he is the best man for the job at this time.

Forum List

Back