Newsweek admits: U.S. Gov Planned False Flags to Start War With Soviet Union, JFK Documents Show

abi

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2017
Let this thread serve, at least, to help people distinguish between conspiracy theories and conspiracy facts.

U.S. Government Planned False Flag Attacks to Start War With Soviet Union, JFK Documents Show

The U.S. government once wanted to plan false flag attacks with Soviet aircraft to justify war with the USSR or its allies, newly declassified documents surrounding the assassination of President John F. Kennedy show....

The memo also conceded that the plan would require employing a “maximum-security area.” Otherwise, it would be “most difficult to conceal the existence of such aircraft from the prying eyes of the American press and public.”

The U.S. government planned false flag attacks with Soviet aircraft to justify intervention

Mewsweek. Pffft.

Military guys are always planning various programs for a variety of contingencies. It means nothing.

• Banned
Mewsweek. Pffft.

Military guys are always planning various programs for a variety of contingencies. It means nothing.
Whoa. The document posted is not discussing anything about "various programs for a variety of contingencies."

It is talking about attacking Americans with what appears to be a soviet plane as justification to send our kids to war. It means a great deal.

Mewsweek. Pffft.

Whoa. The document posted is not discussing anything about "various programs for a variety of contingencies."

It is talking about attacking Americans with what appears to be a soviet plane as justification to send our kids to war. It means a great deal.

You miss my point. They have their games and theory discussions. All kinds of things come up.

• Banned
You miss my point. They have their games and theory discussions. All kinds of things come up.
OK, are you trying to say that you are fine with our government attacking Americans with what appears to be enemy planes as justification to send our kids to war?

Let this thread serve, at least, to help people distinguish between conspiracy theories and conspiracy facts.

U.S. Government Planned False Flag Attacks to Start War With Soviet Union, JFK Documents Show

The U.S. government once wanted to plan false flag attacks with Soviet aircraft to justify war with the USSR or its allies, newly declassified documents surrounding the assassination of President John F. Kennedy show....

The memo also conceded that the plan would require employing a “maximum-security area.” Otherwise, it would be “most difficult to conceal the existence of such aircraft from the prying eyes of the American press and public.”

The U.S. government planned false flag attacks with Soviet aircraft to justify intervention

A) it says "appear to attack" friendly installations not "attack friendly installations".

B) It wasn't even an outlined plan, they said there was the possibility that Soviet planes could be used in such a manner.

OK, are you trying to say that you are fine with our government attacking Americans with what appears to be enemy planes as justification to send our kids to war?

No, I'm saying it's okay for military planners to engage in creating speculative scenarios.

A) it says "appear to attack" friendly installations not "attack friendly installations".

B) It wasn't even an outlined plan, they said there was the possibility that Soviet planes could be used in such a manner.
Please, they had three different scenarios for aquiring these planes and how would they "appear to attack" friendly installations without attacking with these planes? That is what they were for.

As a side-note, this is nothing we haven't seen already. I have posted on the Northwoods document already on this thread. Make no mistake, every single one of 'our' Joint Chiefs signed off on this plan which included using US government operatives to commit acts of terrorism against American civilians.

Please, they had three different scenarios for aquiring these planes and how would they "appear to attack" friendly installations without attacking with these planes? That is what they were for.

As a side-note, this is nothing we haven't seen already. I have posted on the Northwoods document already on this thread. Make no mistake, every single one of 'our' Joint Chiefs signed off on this plan which included using US government operatives to commit acts of terrorism against American civilians.

Please, only the final option mentioned using those planes to "appear" to attack friendly installations, and the end notes of that memo was not a plan in any way, shape, or form. Don't you have some USS Libery conspiracy theories to post you Nazi POS?

So they had a plan.

As I recall, we did not go to war with them, and RR won the Cold war years later.

Please, only the final option mentioned using those planes to "appear" to attack friendly installations, and the end notes of that memo was not a plan in any way, shape, or form.
This has been discussed above.

Don't you have some USS Libery conspiracy theories to post you Nazi POS?
WHAT? Was that really necessary? Your anger is misdirected, I assure you.

And since you are out-of-the-loop, apparently, the USS Liberty was attacked by Israel and 'our' government covered that up for years as well. 34 Americans died and 171 were injured. Israel failed to kill everyone and it were these American eyewitnesses that exposed this crime. Israel claimed it was some bizarre accident and their power was already so great in our country that the whole thing was basically written off.

Thanks to the Israeli media, we can fast forward to what we know now. We had to wait
50 years for the truth and American media, for the most part, have still not spoken of these transcripts from that day. And for clarity, the Israeli article and transcript is from a CIA document that is still partially censored.

The point:

Israeli pilot to IDF war room: This is an American ship. Do you still want us to attack?

IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Yes, follow orders.

Israeli pilot to IDF war room: But sir, it’s an American ship - I can see the flag!

IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Never mind; hit it.
read more: 'But sir, it’s an American ship.' 'Never mind, hit her!' When Israel attacked USS Liberty

The irony here, just like what the Newsweek article talks about and the Northwoods document clearly shows, is that this was yet another false flag attack that was designed to send our kids to war.

Not a conspiracy. We have the transcripts.

WHAT? Was that really necessary? Your anger is misdirected, I assure you.

Yes you conspiracy theory Nazi nutter, I checked your threads and they're all BDS bullshit.

And since you are out-of-the-loop, apparently, the USS Liberty was attacked by Israel and 'our' government covered that up for years as well. 34 Americans died and 171 were injured. Israel failed to kill everyone and it were these American eyewitnesses that exposed this crime. Israel claimed it was some bizarre accident and their power was already so great in our country that the whole thing was basically written off.

Thanks to the Israeli media, we can fast forward to what we know now. We had to wait
50 years for the truth and American media, for the most part, have still not spoken of these transcripts from that day. And for clarity, the Israeli article and transcript is from a CIA document that is still partially censored.

The point:

Israeli pilot to IDF war room: This is an American ship. Do you still want us to attack?

IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Yes, follow orders.

Israeli pilot to IDF war room: But sir, it’s an American ship - I can see the flag!

IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Never mind; hit it.
read more: 'But sir, it’s an American ship.' 'Never mind, hit her!' When Israel attacked USS Liberty

Lol, try reading your own article, that is not an actual transcript of the air traffic control and an IDF pilot:

On the other hand, the new book quotes a story reported by former U.S. Ambassador to Lebanon Dwight Porter, who recounted a conversation between an Israeli pilot and the Israel Air Force war room, which was allegedly picked up by an NSA aircraft and inadvertently cabled to CIA offices around the world:

This is the accompanying document:

https://www.haaretz.com/polopoly_fs..._gen/derivatives/size_640xAuto/1440715423.jpg

That is not a transcript of an NSA recording that is a conversation about an alleged NSA audio transcript.

Not a conspiracy. We have the transcripts.

Yes we do have the transcripts, in fact we have the real NSA tapes which prove conclusively that they believed it was an Arab ship all throughout the attack and even afterwards.

NSA.gov
NSA.gov
NSA.gov

“While these [signal intelligence of Israeli communications] reports revealed some confusion on the part of the pilots concerning the nationality of the ship, they tended to rule out any thesis that the Israeli Navy and Air Force deliberately attacked a ship they knew to be American.”

Dr. Marvin Nowicki, the U.S. Navy/NSA person who recorded and initially translated the intercepts has stated clearly that they show the attack to be a mistake. See letter of the Dr. Nowicki to Editor of the Wall Street Journal published May 16, 2001 at page A23.

Richard Hickman, the NSA Hebrew linguist at headquarters, who made the final translations of the intercepts and briefed NSA Director Marshal Carter on the tapes, also confirmed that the tapes make it clear the attack was a mistake.

Why You Shouldn't Pay Attention to the Claims that Israel Attacked the USS Liberty Deliberately

These NSA files can be read in full here:

NSA.gov

Then there are the Israeli recordings of the days events likewise show that as soon as the ship was clearly identified the order was given to cease the attack:

The following transcript is a mix of the two tapes into one transcript, which explains the time overlaps.

14:11
ROYAL Homeland from Royal, do you read me? Pay attention. This ship's markings are Charlie-Tango-Romeo 5. There is no flag on her! She looks like a minesweeper with that marking. Roger, I'm leaving her. I'm staying around one more minute. (the Liberty's correct markings were GTR-5)

14:12
ROBERT What altitude? What altitude is Royal reaching?

MENACHEM Charlie-Senator-Romeo (he incorrectly recalls CSR-5)

KISLEV Leave her! (his flat tone changes dramatically as he realizes this was no Egyptian ship)

ROBERT Leave her. What ship is this?

KISLEV Leave her. (he says tersely) Menachem report the approximate damage. (Redirect) 116 to its original mission.

14:13
ROYAL Homeland, there's external fire on her, a lot of hits on her upper parts. People are jumping into the water. She's not shooting at all. She has hardly any armaments on her. She's going full steam towards the north.

KISLEV Shimon, Robert. We're sending two helicopters to them.

ROBERT Good. Clear. I am dispatching helicopters.

Liberty attack tapes revealed | Planet Preterist

The irony here, just like what the Newsweek article talks about and the Northwoods document clearly shows, is that this was yet another false flag attack that was designed to send our kids to war.

Operation Northwoods was never implemented and the General who came up with it was fired.

Last edited:
What? Where are the 14 missing pages from what you posted and why are the key parts changed from the original audio?

And lol, I read my link. And what I referenced was recorded by the NSA and sent to CIA offices around the world, according to a US ambassador.

Furthermore, you left all references to America in the part that you copied/pasted. From your link:

13:54
LK What is this? Americans?

SHOMON Where are Americans?

KISLEV Robert, what are you saying?

14:14
MENACHEM Kislev, what country?

KISLEV Apparently American.

Compare that to what the Jerusalem Post reported and note the times:

The translated transcript of the raw audio published by the Post was made by a Post reporter who was allowed to listen to the tape. Even prior to the attack, Israeli military personnel are heard questioning whether the ship was American, at 1:53pm in the tape. In the Al Jazeera translation of the tape Israeli military personnel are heard saying in an intriguing exchange: "Is it an American ship?" "What do you mean American?" "No comment." As the torpedo hits 20 minutes after a ground controller acknowledges the ship is American, a voice is heard casually saying: "The torpedo is talking care of the ship now."
Jerusalem Post confirms Israel knew USS Liberty was American

We could have a whole thread on this topic, but most Americans don't even care.

Operation Northwoods was never implemented and the General who came up with it was fired.
We know, but it was signed off on by every one of 'our' Joint Chiefs.

All of this adds clarity to what Newsweek finally reported, which amazingly has still gone mostly unreported by the so-called real news people.

What? Where are the 14 missing pages from what you posted and why are the key parts changed from the original audio?

Those aren't page numbers you fucking retard that's military time, god you're fucking dumb.

And lol, I read my link. And what I referenced was recorded by the NSA and sent to CIA offices around the world, according to a US ambassador.

Daww conspiracy nutter doesn't know what allegedly means.

From your article dipshit:

On the other hand, the new book quotes a story reported by former U.S. Ambassador to Lebanon Dwight Porter, who recounted a conversation between an Israeli pilot and the Israel Air Force war room, which was allegedly picked up by an NSA aircraft and inadvertently cabled to CIA offices around the world:

Furthermore, you left all references to America in the part that you copied/pasted. From your link:

13:54
LK What is this? Americans?

SHOMON Where are Americans?

KISLEV Robert, what are you saying?

14:14
MENACHEM Kislev, what country?

KISLEV Apparently American.

Lmfao and at 14:12 it is positively identified as American and are immediately ordered to cease the attack and at 14:13 they dispatch a rescue mission:

14:12
ROBERT What altitude? What altitude is Royal reaching?

MENACHEM Charlie-Senator-Romeo (he incorrectly recalls CSR-5)

KISLEV Leave her! (his flat tone changes dramatically as he realizes this was no Egyptian ship)

ROBERT Leave her. What ship is this?

KISLEV Leave her. (he says tersely) Menachem report the approximate damage. (Redirect) 116 to its original mission.

14:13
ROYAL Homeland, there's external fire on her, a lot of hits on her upper parts. People are jumping into the water. She's not shooting at all. She has hardly any armaments on her. She's going full steam towards the north.

KISLEV Shimon, Robert. We're sending two helicopters to them.

ROBERT Good. Clear. I am dispatching helicopters.

Compare that to what the Jerusalem Post reported and note the times:

The translated transcript of the raw audio published by the Post was made by a Post reporter who was allowed to listen to the tape. Even prior to the attack, Israeli military personnel are heard questioning whether the ship was American, at 1:53pm in the tape. In the Al Jazeera translation of the tape Israeli military personnel are heard saying in an intriguing exchange: "Is it an American ship?" "What do you mean American?" "No comment." As the torpedo hits 20 minutes after a ground controller acknowledges the ship is American, a voice is heard casually saying: "The torpedo is talking care of the ship now."
Jerusalem Post confirms Israel knew USS Liberty was American

We could have a whole thread on this topic, but most Americans don't even care.

That's a nutter site, provide the jpost article because this is the link provided by that site and it leads to nothing:

JPost | Archives

And al jazeera is a state owned propaganda outlet for the wahhabist kingdom of Qatar.

We know, but it was signed off on by every one of 'our' Joint Chiefs.

It was not signed off on by anyone, we had plans to attack the UK and Canada as late as late as the 1930s:

War Plan Red - Wikipedia

It demonstrates jack and shit.

All of this adds clarity to what Newsweek finally reported, which amazingly has still gone mostly unreported by the so-called real news people.

The memo in question doesn't even outline a plan it mentions the possibility of a plan.

Dude. you act like this shit just happened. This is from 1960. This news is almost 60 years old. Everyone associated with this is either dead or on life support. Who the fuck cares?

I know those were times and you should have been able to compare them. I'm done with you. You are only here to troll.

No you thought they were page numbers hence your question regarding the other 14 pages, and I did compare them, as soon as it was positively identified as American they immediately called off the attack and sent in a rescue mission. Now why don't you ask yourself if it was a false flag attack why didn't they sink the ship instead of sending a rescue mission to save witnesses?

The plans had the written approval of all of the Joint Chiefs of Staff...
U.S. Military Wanted to Provoke War With Cuba

I was talking about the Newsweek article. Northwoods was rejected by the Commander in Chief.

Another day, and another commie rag flaming America.

The poor innocent sweet soviets.

Forum List

Back