6 Kids Shot in Cleveland, 1 12-Year Old Dead

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
Wonder who could have done something like that. No description other than age offered. Perhaps a gang of Hasidim Jews or maybe some Trump supporters?

12-year-old boy shot to death in Cleveland, 5 teens wounded

A 12-year-old boy was killed and five teens wounded when gunfire erupted on a Cleveland street Friday night, police said.

According to the Cleveland Police Department, five boys -- ages 14 and 16 -- were standing near a liquor store on Buckeye Road when they say three to four men pulled out handguns and started firing at them.

th

Those damn Amish!!! They're troublemakers I tell you.

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

:)

ST Louis has had many kids shot/killed

its murder rate is higher than Chicago and this is cross checked by STL being in the top 5 of most dangerous cities lists
..obviously it must be the culture when so many are shot--especially in the different cities

Bad Bad article. Says men on Buckeye Road pulled out guns and started firing. huh?

In a Car? On Foot? WTH? Did they carry Liability insurance and registration valid? Were they all properly wearing seat belts?Was it a Cadillac? PONTIAC? On foot? Where did they take off after?

This is why they make the drinking age 21. By that time you know how to duck bullets from a drive by.

Unfortunately in the holiday season terrorist attacks are more common.
I hope they will have more information to give you on the description of the killers

I am going to stay in my house until St Patrick's day------specifically the DAY AFTER St Patrick's day

Wonder who could have done something like that. No description other than age offered. Perhaps a gang of Hasidim Jews or maybe some Trump supporters?

A 12-year-old boy was killed and five teens wounded when gunfire erupted on a Cleveland street Friday night, police said.

According to the Cleveland Police Department, five boys -- ages 14 and 16 -- were standing near a liquor store on Buckeye Road when they say three to four men pulled out handguns and started firing at them.

You wonder? Yeah... Sure you do chief. As if everyone here didn't straight away think to themselves, "fucking Lutherans"... Sometimes its so obvious it doesn't need to be said.

You wonder? Yeah... Sure you do chief. As if everyone here didn't straight away think to themselves, "fucking Lutherans"... Sometimes its so obvious it doesn't need to be said.
Yeah. I'm busted. I didn't want to say Lutherans because the PC police would jump in and say Hasidim Jews shoot up kids on the streets too and I was profiling.

I hope they will have more information to give you on the description of the killers
". . . will have more information?"

Dalia, rest assured they have plenty of descriptive information, most immediately pertinent of which is the race of the shooters. That is the second descriptive item police dispatchers will broadcast to patrol units, the first being gender.

its murder rate is higher than Chicago and this is cross checked by STL being in the top 5 of most dangerous cities lists
..obviously it must be the culture when so many are shot--especially in the different cities
In the mid-seventies we used to visit friends in the Venice area of Granite City,IL who lived just across the river in St Louis. A city ordinance said if your window blinds were up or your curtains not drawn and you could be seen from the street, you would get a citation, It was very dangerous to live there and I'm told things have never gotten any better.

Dalia, rest assured they have plenty of descriptive information, most immediately pertinent of which is race of the shooters. That is the second descriptive item police dispatchers will broadcast to patrol units, the first being gender.

One thing you can be very sure of is if the shooters are White that would have been emphatically mentioned.

In the mid-seventies we used to visit friends in the Venice area of Granite City,IL who lived just across the river in St Louis. A city ordinance said if your window blinds were up or your curtains not drawn and you could be seen from the street, you would get a citation, It was very dangerous to live there and I'm told things have never gotten any better.
East St louis is just as bad--if not worse....
even the local news reported STL as THE most dangerous city recently
it's because its population is much smaller than Chi--so the bad areas rack up the stats

....interesting that you mention the curtains/etc...I see a lot of people with their big windows wide open at night....I ask all the time, why would you want people to be able to see inside your house?--of course I come from a ''bad'' neighborhood ..
but I do read about and friends tell me they leave their doors unlocked--even while sleeping!! ....
...some lady got her car stolen because the thieves walked in an unlocked door and took her keys from the kitchen table--while they were sleeping!

Dalia, rest assured they have plenty of descriptive information, most immediately pertinent of which is race of the shooters. That is the second descriptive item police dispatchers will broadcast to patrol units, the first being gender.

One thing you can be very sure of is if the shooters are White that would have been emphatically mentioned.
The media became really screw up yesterday we had an incident in England and they were talking about a terrorist attack and nobody knew anything and when it's a terrorist attack they say it's only a crazy person.

The media became really screw up yesterday we had an incident in England and they were talking about a terrorist attack and nobody knew anything and when it's a terrorist attack they say it's only a crazy person.

That's right, a "shooting" in the Subway in London ~5PM. People running, downtown entrance(s) closed. Police everywhere...........then suddenly? Did not find anything. False alarm? Go home now. Despite the numerous calls during the attack......no explanation? I was expecting the worst.....they would start hauling bodies up the stairs to Ambulances. Instead? Nothing.

Yes, on CNN a woman call to say that she heard some pop, pop like gun shot and had a woman injured and then a lot of police cars passing by and then nothing no more information.

Forum List

Back