Is the CIA attempting to start a US war with Iran to save Joe Biden in November?

The Houthis want control of the Bab Al Mandab and Secotra island. They were the Yemen monarchy.
the Houthis want control of Yemen---several years ago they even provided the capital city --Sanaa, also a port----with a sea of blood using weapons provided by IRAN. Iran has done the very typical islamic trick of USING the disenfranchised----for their Imperialist agenda. SOS (same old shit) ---Hamas is also the sacrificial puppet of SHIITE Iran.

Funny how none of you idiots are aware that Biden, as well as many other Dems, voted for the Iraq War.

Obama also promised to get us out of the Middle East, which he of course did not do at all. In fact all he did was make it worse and bomb more countries.

Where were you when the Arab Spring was happening?

the Houthis want control of Yemen---several years ago they even provided the capital city --Sanaa, also a port----with a sea of blood using weapons provided by IRAN. Iran has done the very typical islamic trick of USING the disenfranchised----for their Imperialist agenda. SOS (same old shit) ---Hamas is also the sacrificial puppet of SHIITE Iran.

Poor Yemen. What a horrible, sad situation.

It is who Biden really is...

W's #1 Dem Senate supporter for the "war on terror" including Gitmo

Why did the Atlanta Jewish Times expect Biden to act like LBJ if homO was taken out???
The only way war with Iran helps Biden is by stealing Trump supporters to his side. And from what I can tell republicans are still firmly in the Trump cult so that's not happening.

Funny how none of you idiots are aware that Biden, as well as many other Dems, voted for the Iraq War.

Obama also promised to get us out of the Middle East, which he of course did not do at all. In fact all he did was make it worse and bomb more countries.

Unfortunately for America, Republicans are no better than Democrats when it comes to being owned by war mongering Zionist lobbies who really shape America's fatally flawed Middle East Policy.

How many more young American G.I.s have to die fighting for Israel's regional hegemony before Americans see the true nature of the US - Israel "alliance:

“Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away.” - Benjamin Netanyahu

- “QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.”
AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. Sun, Jan. 2003

- "Top Pentagon adviser says ‘Israeli lobby’ funds officials who want war"

"Douglas Macgregor blamed pro-Israel policy for driving the United States into the Iraq conflict after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks,"

EXCERPT "Douglas Macgregor, a top adviser to President Donald Trump’s new acting defense secretary, routinely blames “the Israeli lobby” and “neocons” for pushing the United States into wars.

CNN’s KFile uncovered interviews in which Macgregor, a decorated combat veteran who appears frequently on Fox News and other conservative media, says “pro-Israel” donors and the pro-Israel lobby are behind efforts to drive the United States into war." CONTINUED

Don't put Bushs war on Obama and Biden. We all know why democrats voted for the war and that false information the Bush/Cheney admin used to trick people into voting for that was was why Powell quit.

Don't put Bushs war on Obama and Biden. We all know why democrats voted for the war and that false information the Bush/Cheney admin used to trick people into voting for that was was why Powell quit.
you have a citation for why Powell quit?

LOL. The CIA and intelligence agencies put forward the false information.

If Obama and Biden were “tricked“, then why didn’t Obama withdraw the US out of the Middle East like he promised? Because he was too much of a coward to stand up against the Deep State. So instead, he joined it. Which is why he got us involved in more wars.

LOL. The CIA and intelligence agencies put forward the false information.

If Obama and Biden were “tricked“, then why didn’t Obama withdraw the US out of the Middle East like he promised? Because he was too much of a coward to stand up against the Deep State. So instead, he joined it. Which is why he got us involved in more wars.

The number of politicians who will not stand up to the Israeli lobbies that shape US foreign policy is too extensive to list here.

I can't think of a single Democrat, Republican or Independent who had the courage and integrity to stand in the way of AIPAC's "Quiet successes":

“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.”

Too many Americans have lost sight of the big picture:

“Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can’t help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East.”

– John Sheehan, Society of Jesus. (Jesuit priest)

And once again, we have a "drone" attack, and immediately it is

IRAN IRAN IRAN did it....

I say the Zionist Fascists at CIA did it, and they are the ones who "tell us" who did it...

Why is Austin and the president announcing our plans to Iran. Seems rather stupid to me...and anybody else....except...any of you Biden cult members want to weigh in?

really? you asshat moron. MAYBE we shouldn't have...... freakin' morons running this country.....INTO the GROUND.

The number of politicians who will not stand up to the Israeli lobbies that shape US foreign policy is too extensive to list here.

I can't think of a single Democrat, Republican or Independent who had the courage and integrity to stand in the way of AIPAC's "Quiet successes":

“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.”

“Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can’t help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East.”

AIPAC spends millions every year on congressmen and senators.

Forum List

Back