Newsom Signs Bill To Let California Strip Gender-Confused Teens From Parents — Even When They Live In Other States.

You don't live here, do you?

I live in Sacramento—the capital of this left wrong-wing shithole of a state. I see and experience first-hand the effects of the degenerate policies pushed by the Democrapic filth that rule this state.
Too many damn people trying to get the California dream. New York is the Empire State number one again ha ha. Nowhere in America is very happy after 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich and 30 years of hateful garbage propaganda and brainwashed fools not getting vaccinated because of the big hoax lol OMG poor America .... change the channel

You don't live here, do you?

I live in Sacramento—the capital of this left wrong-wing shithole of a state. I see and experience first-hand the effects of the degenerate policies pushed by the Democrapic filth that rule this state.
So what are the top three policy mistakes they are making?

In real life. As I said, I live here. It would be you, apparently, that only “knows” of life in California what the lying media tell you.

wrong again. And of course being GOP base you know nothing factual and are obsessed with garbage hateful crap propaganda. Of course if I believed in election stealing and conspiracy theories like you do i would be pisssed off too...lol

newsom-signs-bill-to-let-california-strip-gender-confused-teens-from-parents-even-when-they-live-in-other-states

Simple. If my underage kid thinks he's a girl or something and wants to run away to California for a sex change and the law will not treat them as truant runaways and bring them home, I'd just tell the kid to never try to come back home ever again. Bye. They no longer have a home and are now wards of the State of California.

Too many damn people trying to get the California dream. New York is the Empire State number one again ha ha. Nowhere in America is very happy after 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich and 30 years of hateful garbage propaganda and brainwashed fools not getting vaccinated because of the big hoax lol OMG poor America .... change the channel
Oh, yes, those poor useless democrats so afraid that a Republican will look at them sideways that they can't get anything done, yet you keep voting for them.

wrong again. And of course being GOP base you know nothing factual and are obsessed with garbage hateful crap propaganda. Of course if I believed in election stealing and conspiracy theories like you do i would be pisssed off too...lol
You forgot to mention Murdoch.

Oh, yes, those poor useless democrats so afraid that a Republican will look at them sideways that they can't get anything done, yet you keep voting for them.
All the GOP can do is cut taxes on the rich and programs and help for everyone else, brainwashed functional moron. Now we are using reconciliation to and things are starting to happen. You might even figure out that they are the party for you, dingbat. Text the rich again and invest in America again.

All the GOP can do is cut taxes on the rich and programs and help for everyone else, brainwashed functional moron. Now we are using reconciliation to and things are starting to happen. You might even figure out that they are the party for you, dingbat. Text the rich again and invest in America again.
Except that the truly rich are by and large liberal democrats.

Just the cool ones... And Democrats are for taxing the rich and bringing back the middle class again
Not really. They're for taxing regular income while they collect most of theirs as capital gains. They're playing you for a sucker.

I don't believe in surgery on these people until they're 18 but in some extreme cases with a bunch of psychiatrists and psychologists and doctors deciding along with the parents (unless they are found wanting), otherwise they should be limited to medications....

Your simplistic brainwashed hateful outlook is BS and only for semi-fascist simpletons....change the channel, hater (duped). lol. Either live it or live with it and mind your own business for God's sake lol

Medications can prevent normal development, ending in much the same result as surgery. You don't get back any development you skip over while on these drugs.

It's why their only approved use is for early onset puberty to delay it until it's normal time, not to prevent it from ever happening.

The democrat party is 100% for

Forcing kids into their public school monopoly
Staffing public schools with homos
Having the homo education "employee" gay rape your kids

And now having Chris wray's FBI raid the house to extract the kid entirely

From BLM to newsom, the Democrat party is not just pro gay, it is about sexing your kid to be gay at ages 4-6

Because gays vote Dem, are nut cases, are content with a handout, are devoid of patriotism to the US, and want to use the power of the democrats to

KUCK your FID

Forum List

Back