Newsom bans gas powered lawn equipment…but continues to recruit illegals to drive autos on CA roadways..The logic?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Can anyone help me reconcile the Lefty Logic here?
Can we really be all that concerned with our eco footprint and impact on the environment while ‘passively’ begging millions of polluting illegals to invade?

I wonder what'll happen if he bans gas-powered outdoor grills. What do you mean, I can't barbeque a steak?

That's another violation, we're going to have to take you in.

What?!?!?!?

I wonder what'll happen if he bans gas-powered outdoor grills. What do you mean, I can't barbeque a steak?

That's another violation, we're going to have to take you in.

What?!?!?!?
Californians are Vegans that don't barbeque a steak. Only idiots use gas-powered outdoor grills instead of charcoal.

Newsom bans gas powered lawn equipment…but continues to recruit illegals to drive autos on CA roadways..The logic?​

You are looking for "logic" in what this idiot does? This jerk just declared that toy stores MUST make shelf space for a gender-neutral toy section at their expense giving up room selling other stuff people actually buy despite the fact that there really are no "gender-neutral" toys to speak of and no one really wants them. And that right after he shut down the long-successful school program which identified a school's most talented and gifted students to get them into things and stuff as early and best as possible to expand and utilize their gifts because it "discriminated" against the dunce kids! So now they are going to ignore our best and brightest so that more time can be spent giving remediation to dopes with an 80 IQ who will never amount to anything while many bright and gifted kids go unidentified.

Gotta have that social equity.

I am pretty sure electric lawn equipment puts out much more emissions.
It is true that electric motor are slightly more efficient than internal combustion (ICE), but once you add in the whole chain of generators, transmission lines, batteries in, batteries out, etc., then electric is about 4 times more emissions than ICE.
While CA claims it does not use coal, that is false.
Over half of CA electricity comes from coal plants in NM, AZ, UT, NV, etc.

Californians are Vegans that don't barbeque a steak. Only idiots use gas-powered outdoor grills instead of charcoal.
Haha..yep, and the 10 million illegal cockroaches in California nuke the tens of thousands of pounds of carne asada their fat-asses consume each year.

Are Ca. officials going to set up (gas powered) check points along the border to confiscate gas powered lawn equipment while illegals flood the state with drugs and guns? Maybe so.

Can anyone help me reconcile the Lefty Logic here?
Can we really be all that concerned with our eco footprint and impact on the environment while ‘passively’ begging millions of polluting illegals to invade?
Newsome is an idiot of the 3rd kind. California deserves what they get. Just saying.

Dumb fucking lefty faggots dont even realize that mining and processing of lithium is very environmentally harmful.

They dont care, though. It is not about the environment. It is about money and power because lefties are liars and stupid.

Forum List

Back