Bill banning small, gas-powered engines and generators heads to Governor's desk

Let them put panels on their property and use electric equipment. It is the future, keep in mind that the auto industry put blacksmiths out of business.

Yeah but blacksmithing wasn't made illegal was it?

And who is going to pay for the ungodly cost of solar panels and battery banks? And replacing the gas powered engines? And the zoning permits to have the solar panels installed outside the home? Plus all the other unforseen costs?

So each individual is supposed to suddenly pulls 10s of thousands of dollars out of their ass?

No solar, wind, hydro is not the future. They are all highly situational and our technology is nowhere near even close to start to be a replacement for sustained and reliable energy. They make amazing suppliments but as of now can't even begin to replace.

Until we can figure out fusion energy or even better yet, learn how to manipulate gravity we won't be replacing traditional energy anytime soon. Our next best bet is to go back to nuclear energy, there have been exponential strides in safety and management of nuclear energy in the decades since america abandoned it and the rest of the world kept evolving and refining it.

You're a really rube if you believe that the authoritarian climate cultists running the gubmint are going to allow business like that to operate.

God you are dense. When they passed the Brady Law it limited magazines made after a date. Production of pre ban magazines went through the roof. And they were still being sold as new pre ban magazines when the ban expired. Only they were exceedingly expensive.

The law is being signed. Lawyers for people way smarter than you will be examining it and find the loopholes. Loopholes like I pointed out using the Brady Law as one example.

People way smarter than you will deal in facts instead of hype. Then again that is the usual reaction for you. Maximum hype with little substance.

God you are dense. When they passed the Brady Law it limited magazines made after a date. Production of pre ban magazines went through the roof. And they were still being sold as new pre ban magazines when the ban expired. Only they were exceedingly expensive.

The law is being signed. Lawyers for people way smarter than you will be examining it and find the loopholes. Loopholes like I pointed out using the Brady Law as one example.

People way smarter than you will deal in facts instead of hype. Then again that is the usual reaction for you. Maximum hype with little substance.
Lawyers are the idiots bringing these laws, not because they understand the practical impact, only because they understand how to write legislation.

Lawyers are the idiots bringing these laws, not because they understand the practical impact, only because they understand how to write legislation.

And how it will monetarily benefit their clients

Let them put panels on their property and use electric equipment. It is the future, keep in mind that the auto industry put blacksmiths out of business.
Except guv'mint can't guarantee that the electricity will come out the outlet when you need it, which is why may people have petro or diesel powered generators for backup .

Not all blacksmiths were put out of business. Many still practice this trade~skill, appreciated by many whom still own and use horses.

You city-slickers are such clods.

My hand shears create dust when cutting things and 6 billion people releasing shear dust is ruining the planet.

Sure. I read somewhere that Trump paid essentially no taxes. I wasn’t mad. I am not envious. This is the game. Companies hire dozens of lawyers who find every possible loophole to avoid paying taxes. Defense attorneys find every loophole to get their client free. Prosecutors create loopholes to make an unconstitutional action legal through an exception.

Right now the law requires new Diesel Engines to have various pollution controls. But this law. Written by lawyers. Doesn’t cover older engines being rebuilt. So there is a lot of money. A waiting list in fact. For people who are getting engines rebuilt for their trucks.

They are exempt from the mileage requirements and have more powerful engines. Through loopholes.

A judge found that the ATF’s numbering requirements for AR based rifles was not legal. It did not meet the legal definition of a rifle. A loophole.

One of a million people take advantage of. On both sides of every case. Every single day.

As though the fruitcake authoritarian lawmakers are just going to let people do what they want.....Man, are you goddamn naive.

They'll find a way to give the poor people of Fornicalia they lord over a big FU....Happens every time.

As though the fruitcake authoritarian lawmakers are just going to let people do what they want.....Man, are you goddamn naive.

They'll find a way to give the poor people of Fornicalia they lord over a big FU....Happens every time.

They couldn’t stop the high capacity magazines during Brady Ban time. Not ones produced prior to the ban anyway.

You are the dense one. As if the use of gas engines will be punishable by death after that date. Of course. Hysterics and misinformation is your entire usual deal.

Older engines will be grandfathered in. Someone is doing as I suggested right now. Planning on stockpiling engines and equipment for the day. The day when their value doubles or triples.

Sure. I read somewhere that Trump paid essentially no taxes. I wasn’t mad. I am not envious. This is the game. Companies hire dozens of lawyers who find every possible loophole to avoid paying taxes. Defense attorneys find every loophole to get their client free. Prosecutors create loopholes to make an unconstitutional action legal through an exception.

Right now the law requires new Diesel Engines to have various pollution controls. But this law. Written by lawyers. Doesn’t cover older engines being rebuilt. So there is a lot of money. A waiting list in fact. For people who are getting engines rebuilt for their trucks.

They are exempt from the mileage requirements and have more powerful engines. Through loopholes.

A judge found that the ATF’s numbering requirements for AR based rifles was not legal. It did not meet the legal definition of a rifle. A loophole.

One of a million people take advantage of. On both sides of every case. Every single day.
So you support crap legislation because there are loopholes? Wow.

The only people who know about the loopholes are big companies and corporations. They can afford lawyers to find them. Meanwhile hundreds of small businesses suffer and fail.

So you support crap legislation because there are loopholes? Wow.

The only people who know about the loopholes are big companies and corporations. They can afford lawyers to find them. Meanwhile hundreds of small businesses suffer and fail.

Oh FFS. Nobody checks with me to see if I approve of the Sun rising in the morning. I don’t approve of either party doing what they are. But I am a realist. That means I deal with the reality of the situation, not the fantasy what I think it ought to be.

That is another difference between both the Left and Right and a moderate like myself. I don’t believe the world would be a better place if God was more like me. I’m not that arrogant.

We better think twice about that wall. Or else we will be locking our own self out from prosperity.

I'm going to start digging a tunnel to Mexico so I will not be out of work.

Forum List

Back