Bill banning small, gas-powered engines and generators heads to Governor's desk

What a great business opportunity. Buy tens of thousands of engines before the deadline and store them in a warehouse. In California. They were made before the deadline. So they are in the state with documentation.

Engine repair places will pay premium pricing to get the engines. In a few years they’ll be worth twice or three times as much money.

You wouldn’t be price gouging because there isn’t a natural disaster you are taking advantage of. Just the actions of the legislature.

Why is it Conservatives who heap praise on the free market never think of this sort of thing?

The government didn't outlaw horses.

Well. They sort of did. They restricted the use of horses in cities. They built roads and restricted the use of horses on those roads. They restricted the use of horses at every turn making it a difficult choice to utilize.

Let them put panels on their property and use electric equipment. It is the future, keep in mind that the auto industry put blacksmiths out of business.
Spoken like a white left wing elitist.

When you know who the ones are. These trust fund white leftists who think they can relate to the poor and downtrodden.

Would never associate with anyone from the middle class, let alone from the hood.

These are the comments that prove it. I am sure the middle class will be able to afford solar power.

Do you know those people that cut your lawn? Ohhhhh never mind.

Do you have proof to make this comment? I believe this comment of yours is as dumb as everything posted by harmonico.

Yes, every progressive run city is, quite literally, a shithole. The smell of human shit is pervasive throughout cities like SF, Portland, Seattle, etc. etc. etc.

I cleaned up large swaths of Eastern Europe. You know, the Progressive bastions that you so love. They were buried under decades of industrial waste.

Or how about China where your favorite solar panel factories are killing huge numbers thanks to their toxic waste.

But, you don't care because it's brown people who are dying.

You racist piece of shit.

Wrong

Coal oil (kerosene) was used in lamps long before electricity reached the rural areas

Yup, cheaper to get, and the energy density was far superior.

It constantly amazes me just how ignorant Rye Belcher truly is.

The idiot has clearly never read a history book.

Let em starve in the dark. And they all stand back and allow it to happen. Electing liberals does have consequences.

Are the CA state cops going to prowl the home depots in neighboring states looking for California license plates like they do at the gun shows?

The people in power aren't stupid..... you are being prompted to leave if you have the means and a valuable portable skill set! It's a kill zone, that's why the junkies and free loaders are being Incentivized to flood in.

Yes, every progressive run city is, quite literally, a shithole. The smell of human shit is pervasive throughout cities like SF, Portland, Seattle, etc. etc. etc.

I cleaned up large swaths of Eastern Europe. You know, the Progressive bastions that you so love. They were buried under decades of industrial waste.

Or how about China where your favorite solar panel factories are killing huge numbers thanks to their toxic waste.

But, you don't care because it's brown people who are dying.

You racist piece of shit.

Responding to you is worthless. Every post of yours is a personal attack, one which lacks and evidence or truth or thoughtful.

Responding to you is worthless. Every post of yours is a personal attack, one which lacks and evidence or truth or thoughtful.

Pot, meet fucking kettle. This screed applies to you too.

Moron.

I think it is a great idea. We are paying a high price, with all that air pollution, for such little gain. When the gardeners come, it's like a diesel train chugging through the neighborhood.

harmonica
Yup and the voters keep voting these idiots in to run the State.

They get what they voted for. Don't feel any sympathy for any of the idiots.

Yet another liberal plan that will disproportionately effect the lower income population.

Where is the inventory for all these electric motors going to come from? How about the batteries? Can the grid even handle it? I see nothing that addresses these issues, just stupid liberals making demands without a moment of forethought.

Yet another liberal plan that will disproportionately effect the lower income population.

Where is the inventory for all these electric motors going to come from? How about the batteries? Can the grid even handle it? I see nothing that addresses these issues, just stupid liberals making demands without a moment of forethought.
That's how you change the world. Pass laws forcing everyone else to do what you want.

What a great business opportunity. Buy tens of thousands of engines before the deadline and store them in a warehouse. In California. They were made before the deadline. So they are in the state with documentation.

Engine repair places will pay premium pricing to get the engines. In a few years they’ll be worth twice or three times as much money.

You wouldn’t be price gouging because there isn’t a natural disaster you are taking advantage of. Just the actions of the legislature.

Why is it Conservatives who heap praise on the free market never think of this sort of thing?
You're a really rube if you believe that the authoritarian climate cultists running the gubmint are going to allow business like that to operate.

That's how you change the world. Pass laws forcing everyone else to do what you want.
That's how you prove liberalism is beyond stupid. To liberal rubes, this looks good on paper, yet how many of those idiots would actually be personally effected? Instead they will ruin countless lives without learning a damn thing. Then come up with an even more idiotic plan to fix it.

Forum List

Back