Newly surfaced footage of Hillary Clinton could damage her on ISIS/Terror/Iraq

Dec 16, 2015
2014 - Hillary Clinton laughs about the "hard choices" of sending US soldiers to the Middle East, while admitting she made a mistake voting to authorize the Iraq War.

2011 - Hillary Clinton is excited about Iraq's promising future as a business opportunity for US companies and Oil.

2002 - Hillary Clinton parrots Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld as she votes "with conviction" to give Bush the authorization to invade Iraq.

I don't know. She was instrumental in handing Libya over to ISIS. Hillary's own assistant was tied to the Muslim Brotherhood. I'd say Hillary is the poster girl for ISIS.

2014 - Hillary Clinton laughs about the "hard choices" of sending US soldiers to the Middle East, while admitting she made a mistake voting to authorize the Iraq War.

2011 - Hillary Clinton is excited about Iraq's promising future as a business opportunity for US companies and Oil.

2002 - Hillary Clinton parrots Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld as she votes "with conviction" to give Bush the authorization to invade Iraq.

The MSM probably will just ignore it, like they do with everything else regarding Hillary. If the MSM weren't propaganda whores, Hillary would have already dropped out of the race.

hillary-clinton-what-difference-does-it-make-benghazi-dead-americans-9111.jpg

I just heard they asked women what woman they admired most and in the survey number one this year was Hillary Rodham Clinton. Number two was that Indian girl who got shot for having the gall to speak her mind. I'm sure a lot of women answered their mom. But Republicans are toast unless they can think of a way to win the women's vote but that's not going to happen and they know it you know it. They asked women also who is the man they most respect and number one was Barack Obama. Trump was on the list too but none of the other Republican candidates are on that list not even Carly fiorino

I just heard they asked women what woman they admired most and in the survey number one this year was Hillary Rodham Clinton. Number two was that Indian girl who got shot for having the gall to speak her mind. I'm sure a lot of women answered their mom. But Republicans are toast unless they can think of a way to win the women's vote but that's not going to happen and they know it you know it. They asked women also who is the man they most respect and number one was Barack Obama. Trump was on the list too but none of the other Republican candidates are on that list not even Carly fiorino

That just proves there is something seriously wrong with women in general.

Hilliary has been in the biz a long time . No matter how many shots they take at her, it's still a bunch of nothing.

The MSM probably will just ignore it, like they do with everything else regarding Hillary. If the MSM weren't propaganda whores, Hillary would have already dropped out of the race.

View attachment 58089

Propaganda is taking a few words out of context and using against HILLARY .

A popular right wing tactic I know .

Asking those standing in line to receive their same sex marriage license is hardly a poll. I know women who wouldn't vote for Mrs. Clinton if Hitler was running against her.

View attachment 58089

HA, yours is the damn popular excuse used by the left wing to protect her highness. What a laughable post.

Did, Mrs. Clinton enthusiastically support the war in Iraq. YOU damn well know she did, unless you are 5 years old or devoid of any sort of honesty.

View attachment 58089

Gosh the out of context BS is pathetic in the Internet age. But for some reason it doesn't stop you.

Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton Pitched Iraq As 'A Business Opportunity' For US Corporations

In the email that referred to Clinton’s portrayal of Iraq as a business opportunity, the Clinton-run State Department called Iraq a “market where your companies can make money,” and said that in meetings with corporate executives, “U.S. government officials returned to the theme that the U.S. government stands ready to help U.S. firms operating in Iraq.”

The dispatch also noted that Clinton’s deputy, Tom Nides, hosted an event “on investing in Iraq with senior executives from 30 U.S. companies and senior representatives from the U.S. and Iraqi governments.”

View attachment 58089

HA, yours is the damn popular excuse used by the left wing to protect her highness. What a laughable post.

Did, Mrs. Clinton enthusiastically support the war in Iraq. YOU damn well know she did, unless you are 5 years old or devoid of any sort of honesty.

"I cast it with conviction" - HRC 2002 voting to authorize the Iraq War.

Forum List

Back