What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hello from tanked hillbilly base, the party has landed. That's one small sip for man, one giant gulp for mankind.

Auribia

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi... I am new to this thread... I want to know that what is this thread all about.... and which is the particular topic that this thread is encircling ? I hope to get positive reply and then I shall be able to post accordingly ... Thank you so much in advance and looking ahead for more acknowledgement from you:)

Reaction score
Hi... I am new to this thread... I want to know that what is this thread all about.... and which is the particular topic that this thread is encircling ? I hope to get positive reply and then I shall be able to post accordingly ... Thank you so much in advance and looking ahead for more acknowledgement from you:)

Hmmm. 4 posts... exactly the same wording. Suspicious.

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
Reaction score
Good afternoon from Houston.

What the hell do you mean by this?

(Oh and welcome to the site...its a zoo in here...lol)

It means...this new poster is telling us Hello from him/her and all the fellow people in Houston.
Those in Dallas and Fort Worth and Austin and the rest of Texas could care less about us :lol:

saveliberty

Diamond Member
Reaction score

:cuckoo:

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Reaction score

I see a negative attitude coming from you mister. Better straighten up and fly right. :lol:

BluePhantom

Educator (of liberals)
Reaction score
Well if you are a Republican let me say: Welcome to USMB. Make yourself comfortable. Let me get you a nice comfy chair.

20027690.jpg

If you are a liberal let me say: Welcome to USMB. Make yourself comfortable. Let me get you a nice comfy chair.

1045123-electric_chair_large.jpg

Last edited:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$260.01
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List