New

I just signed up and from California
a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Welcome to the Jungle.

Dammit, you guys! Cali is a beautiful state. Take out all the dems, and its shangri la. Alas........

We have it all. Mountains. Lakes. RIvers. Beaches. And we grow all YOUR food mostly. I was born here in Cali. I miss my state as it used to be. It can be that again....someday maybe.
Meanwhile....kiss my bodacious Californian Ass Which Used To Be Very Tan And Is Now Snow White. :tongue-44::tongue-44::tongue-44::tongue-44:

Dammit, you guys! Cali is a beautiful state. Take out all the dems, and its shangri la. Alas........

We have it all. Mountains. Lakes. RIvers. Beaches. And we grow all YOUR food mostly. I was born here in Cali. I miss my state as it used to be. It can be that again....someday maybe.
Meanwhile....kiss my bodacious Californian Ass Which Used To Be Very Tan And Is Now Snow White. :tongue-44::tongue-44::tongue-44::tongue-44:
Keep your fruit... I'm from Iowa, where we make the bacon.

Welcome to the forum Ilylopez1

Keep your fruit... I'm from Iowa, where we make the bacon.

Welcome to the forum Ilylopez1
I love bacon. Especially Maple bacon. Lived in Iowa for a short time. Burlington. HOT AND HUMID. I'll keep my beach, thankyouverymuch. And my fruit, too.

Forum List

Back