FNG from PNW~USA

Stryder50

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2021
Lynden, WA, USA
I'll start off with what is in my Profile here;
Near lifelong interest in history, especially military history; also aviation and space exploration. Sci-fi fan. Parent(5) and grandparent(13), gardener +, beekeeper, and active in local community and politics.
Add to that I've been active on various forums for a few decades now. I'd mention which ones but if I understand correctly, not allowed to mention other forums here (?).

Most recently though was on one dealing with mostly military history and "generalship" (for a dozen+ years) which went defunct a couple months ago; the owners declining to pay the renewal fees, etc. to keep this one of nearly two decades lifespan going. Hence I and hundreds of other members cast adrift on the waves of the internet. I've since tried a couple other history/military history forums but not overly thrilled by their "ambiance" one might say.

I've an eclectic range of interests and experiences which I'll call upon here. I consider forums a place to share information such as graphs/charts, images, and sources/links as well as one's opinions and engage in discussion/debate, so will try to get in the minimum number of posts ASAP that will allow me to provide the sort of documentation and backup I prefer to present along with any thoughts or positions I might present~express.

So far, a quick skim through here suggests this may be my knew "home", more than others have shown to be.

:welcome:

1612820792956.png

I hope your location doesnt reflect your politics....
But welcome.
Don't let the red or blue on the maps mislead. Only takes 50.0001% either way to make one of those colors. The rest of us keep trying to make it purple at least.
BTW, only recently has the "Blue" team taken the lead. FWIW, they also switched who was which color some years back. "Red" looks better on the Left-wing, but being image conscious, among other things ...

I hope your location doesnt reflect your politics....
But welcome.
Don't let the red or blue on the maps mislead. Only takes 50.0001% either way to make one of those colors. The rest of us keep trying to make it purple at least.
BTW, only recently has the "Blue" team taken the lead. FWIW, they also switched who was which color some years back. "Red" looks better on the Left-wing, but being image conscious, among other things ...

The only reason "the blue" side has taken the lead nationally is through voter fraud.

Which we saw here a couple decades back with our state governor's race between Rossi(R) and Gregoire(D).

Initially Rossi(R) won, but the count was too close to certify and by law required a recount. Seems the auditor office(the vote counters) of King County/Seattle found a box of "misplaced ballots" which shifted the win to the Democrat Gregoire. But the difference was still too close to be valid (guess the Dems weren't good at math back then).

So another "recount" and another box of "misplaced ballots" was found and this time the Dems got their math correct.

So, having done the trial balloon back then, they've been honing the process ever since and "franchised" it nation wide.

Near lifelong interest in history, especially military history; also aviation and space exploration. Sci-fi fan. Parent(5) and grandparent(13), gardener +, beekeeper, and active in local community and politics.
Add to that I've been active on various forums for a few decades now. I'd mention which ones but if I understand correctly, not allowed to mention other forums here (?).

Most recently though was on one dealing with mostly military history and "generalship" (for a dozen+ years) which went defunct a couple months ago; the owners declining to pay the renewal fees, etc. to keep this one of nearly two decades lifespan going. Hence I and hundreds of other members cast adrift on the waves of the internet. I've since tried a couple other history/military history forums but not overly thrilled by their "ambiance" one might say.

I've an eclectic range of interests and experiences which I'll call upon here. I consider forums a place to share information such as graphs/charts, images, and sources/links as well as one's opinions and engage in discussion/debate, so will try to get in the minimum number of posts ASAP that will allow me to provide the sort of documentation and backup I prefer to present along with any thoughts or positions I might present~express.

So far, a quick skim through here suggests this may be my knew "home", more than others have shown to be.
Howdy

Welcome to USMB, Styder50. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Well I don't remember any mysteriously found ballots, but do remember a judge appointing her as governor, because they didn't want to do another recount.

And did you miss the bs this past election???? During the primaries, his bio & statement was left out of the pamphlet......yet still won the nomination out of like 10 other candidates. Then in the general only the basic bio but no statement in the pamphlet?? Then of course Dinkslee won by a landsliiiiiide, that most of us think he's about as intelligent as Biden......as in asleep at the wheel

Welcome, neighbor........hopefully you got your big boy panties on, cause you'll need em around here.

Well I don't remember any mysteriously found ballots, but do remember a judge appointing her as governor, because they didn't want to do another recount.

And did you miss the bs this past election???? During the primaries, his bio & statement was left out of the pamphlet......yet still won the nomination out of like 10 other candidates. Then in the general only the basic bio but no statement in the pamphlet?? Then of course Dinkslee won by a landsliiiiiide, that most of us think he's about as intelligent as Biden......as in asleep at the wheel

Welcome, neighbor........hopefully you got your big boy panties on, cause you'll need em around here.
This isn't my first rodeo, nor have I seen much new other than a higher than usual volume of rude, plus dumb. Just another day on the internet one could say.

I find it never hurts to sometimes step away from the screen, take some deep breaths and remember, it's only words on the screen - and most wouldn't talk that way if in person and facing me.

Forum List

Back