New Zealand Selects Male Weight Lifter To Compete Against Biological Women In Tokyo

I don't know how this can't make a person sick to their stomach

Laurel-Hubbard.jpg

I'm sure the libturds will thank you for the spanking material above
Do they have to get their Johnsons chopped off or can ballz dangle freely?

I'm sure the libturds will thank you for the spanking material above
Do they have to get their Johnsons chopped off or can ballz dangle freely?
Scissors don’t change anything.

Nothing says equality of the sexes better than making sure women have no chance to win at sporting events. Women need to learn their silly ideas of playing in sports is futile and get back to the kitchen where they belong.

View attachment 503880

Women really need to start standing up for themselves and boycott any event where they're expected to compete with a man.

Wow... um, so what.

You know, they cancelled the Olympics last year because of TRUMP PLAGUE(TM), and no one really missed them. I mean, of all the things people complained about not being able to do last year because of TRUMP PLAGUE(TM), I didn't hear one person say, "You know, I was really looking forward to watching the Olympics clog up six cable channels with sports I'm not interested in."

People missed dining out, going to the beach, seeing their families and yes, even going into the office instead of working from home. But no one I met said, "Man, I really miss the Olympics!"
Moonbat who says Trump is to blame for the ChiCom Flu says no big deal women are oppressed from competing in the sports world.

Who said Leftards were total women hating mental cases?

Pretty much anyone who's listened to them talk for a couple of minutes.

Nothing says equality of the sexes better than making sure women have no chance to win at sporting events. Women need to learn their silly ideas of playing in sports is futile and get back to the kitchen where they belong.

View attachment 503880

Women really need to start standing up for themselves and boycott any event where they're expected to compete with a man.
Nothing is more silent than NOW when a Democrat or Democrat agenda is involved.

View attachment 503880

I agree. However, women who stand up for themselves on this issue are subject to emotional, physical, and financial assaults from Big Left.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Wow... um, so what.

You know, they cancelled the Olympics last year because of TRUMP PLAGUE(TM), and no one really missed them. I mean, of all the things people complained about not being able to do last year because of TRUMP PLAGUE(TM), I didn't hear one person say, "You know, I was really looking forward to watching the Olympics clog up six cable channels with sports I'm not interested in."

People missed dining out, going to the beach, seeing their families and yes, even going into the office instead of working from home. But no one I met said, "Man, I really miss the Olympics!"
Well, women have no business competing in sports anyway.

View attachment 503880

I agree. However, women who stand up for themselves on this issue are subject to emotional, physical, and financial assaults from Big Left.

Yeah, well, life is tough. If a person isn't willing to fight and suffer for their rights, then they don't deserve to have them. The suffragettes knew it, and it's past time the women who want to claim to be their descendants learned it.

Here's a picture of him breaking his arm, right after the picture you posted was taken ... Looks like that hurt.
He thought his career as a weightlifter was over ... Guess Not.

View attachment 504037

That's great!

View attachment 503880

Let's hope every event has a crossdresser competing... every one of them.
Then after these guys crush every ACTUAL woman to a fine powder... let's then imagine the backfire from it.
And what party celebrates all of this??

Yep... let's hope there is one in every event.

Here's a picture of him breaking his arm, right after the picture you posted was taken ... Looks like that hurt.
He thought his career as a weightlifter was over ... Guess Not.

View attachment 504037

Did that sloppy faggot swallow a watermelon or what?

There are a number of youtube vids now of other cross dressers competing as women.
Two high school kids who, when competing as a male, was not even in the top 1/2 of runners.
Then decided to claim they are woman... and POOF... the kids are now on their way to being state champions.
REAL girls on the same team as the cross dressers have even spoke out about it.
A girl on a competing team, who USED to be in line to be a state champion... knows she has no chance now.
She trained ever since she was in the 4th grade. For nothing.

Wow... um, so what.

I totally fucking AGREE!!!

Fuck women's "sports" to hell. This will end them all, thank Odin.

Forum List

Back