Rival on transgender weightlifter Laurel Hubbard competing in Tokyo Olympics: "Like a bad joke"

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Hubbard, 43, used to compete as a man. She transitioned at 35 years old and is eligible under International Olympic Committee guidelines to participate in Olympic competition.

(Excerpt) Read more at msn.com ...

a woman standing in front of a mirror posing for the camera: Laurel Hubbard would be the first openly transgender Olympic athlete. (Reuters/Paul Childs)

It does seem that liberal women have brought this abortion to all phases of the sports world.... Perhaps creating TWO more categories is called for, men who want to be women, and women who want to be men should be added to sports that have traditionally had the sex separated!.....But then the insane BRAGGING RIGHTS will not offer such a high achievement factor! to the winner!

Hubbard, 43, used to compete as a man. She transitioned at 35 years old and is eligible under International Olympic Committee guidelines to participate in Olympic competition.

a woman standing in front of a mirror posing for the camera: Laurel Hubbard would be the first openly transgender Olympic athlete. (Reuters/Paul Childs)

It does seem that liberal women have brought this abortion to all phases of the sports world.... Perhaps creating TWO more categories is called for, men who want to be women, and women who want to be men should be added to sports that have traditionally had the sex separated!.....But then the insane BRAGGING RIGHTS will not offer such a high achievement factor! to the winner!
You know what. I am changing my mind about this transgender athletes nonsense.

Woke libturd feminist women created this, now let them eat it.....ewwwwww......lololol

I hope (s)he kicks their asses, celebrates loudly and trash talks all the competitors after easily dominating the weight, then finishing with a Usain Bolt pose to the skies. "Pick up THAT weight, weaklings!"

Let MSNBC and CNN carry that proud gold medal moment for all to see.

I think the other competitors are whining too much. America competed against the East German gals for decades, who were also loaded up to the max on testosterone.

If this kind of cheating against the dames makes Mr. Hubbard feel like a big man, who cares?

He'll get his comeuppance, just like Andy Kaufman did when he competed as the Intergender Wrestling Champion in Memphis.

I think the other competitors are whining too much. America competed against the East German gals for decades, who were also loaded up to the max on testosterone.

If this kind of cheating against the dames makes Mr. Hubbard feel like a big man, who cares?

He'll get his comeuppance, just like Andy Kaufman did when he competed as the Intergender Wrestling Champion in Memphis.

I've seen photos of womens bodybuilding back in the day, some of the East German women looked strangely similar.

Maybe the American Olympic Team can convince Floyd Mayweather to start identifying as a woman?

Since he's gone to prison in the past for punching dames, he could get some real heat competing with women boxers and would really attract attention.

Jokes within jokes. The Olympics are trite, meaningless nationalist promotion. Having a further farce such as this involved only hastens the universal realization of the silliness of it all.

I've seen photos of womens bodybuilding back in the day, some of the East German women looked strangely similar.
We have had sports men and women use steroids. It has changed the games and types of sport they play. We do not say a word about it because of accusations. Baseball has men from Caribe Islands and Central America. their view of things are different then many Americans because of the hardships. The nastiness of baseball has increased even though the harsh ways teams treat each other has been reduced. Steroids was definite with all who play the sport. But from there, who cares? The Astros had a good amount of people from the region represented in the video replay cheating on pitcher/catcher signals. There have been questions about some players from there for a few decades. Because they were involved, it set the sport back a bit as cleaning things up took more time. Frankl it is not worth spending the money for baseball and other sports. Spectrum Cable is going up again in price and we have no choice in what we receive in Basic Cable. Cutting costs is needed.

The whole notion of trans athletes competing against legitimately female athletes is a farce
and great injustice to sport in general.
The IOC is complicit is this cruel joke. A boycott of "Laurel" Hubbard's weight class would be an
appropriate response to this injustice.

I don't watch dumb sports like lifting something heavy. Like, who cares? She'd be better off as the first defensive linewoman in the NFL... where heshe could get their ass properly stomped.

Transgender is more like a handicap, so I'd see trannies competing in the Special Olympics.

Great news, this will put women back in their place! They should never been allowed to compete in sports in the first place, they are the weaker sex and just aren't as fun to watch! Us men need to squash these silly tarts and get them out of sports altogether.

I am with a few others here.... let's cheer this on!

Think about it... when REAL American women are seeing crossdresser men kicking the shit out of female athletes... by a huge margin... you don't think this is going to backfire?
And what party is the champion of this nonsense??

This is a good thing.

This isn't bad for the keeping the dudes out of womens sports movement..........this will garner a lot of press and piss off a lot of normal people. This idiots participation nullifies any reason to have any female sports. Many will see the truth in this as they watch him.

This woman (white shorts) got her skull cracked by a dude with boobs.

You know, you gotta wonder how long it's going to take the left to realize that this is just men beating up women. And that siding with these men is just a literal slap in the face to women.

Forum List

Back