The WORLD has gone insane!...NZ weightlifter Hubbard to become first transgender athlete to compete at Olympic Games!

They used to joke about "female" East German weight lifters way back. Who would have thought that a man who had his balls amputated and took enough hormones to make little titties would be able to compete as a woman. The freaking world is upside down.

Hubbard was the only lifter at the games who failed to make a single lift!
An utter failure in every way.

In a post competition interview the gold, silver and bronze medalists, a Chinese, British
and American lifter, all refused to discuss "her".

Saying nothing sometimes says everything.

Hubbard was the only lifter at the games who failed to make a single lift!
An utter failure in every way.

In a post competition interview the gold, silver and bronze medalists, a Chinese, British
and American lifter, all refused to discuss "her".

Saying nothing sometimes says everything.

By the looks of him he didn't even really train at all and probably did just enough to qualify to compete and that is it. He looks like he could t run 2 miles or really do any physical activity.

My guess is he got to the Olympics for 1 of 2 reasons.

1 he was there and assuming because he is a dude he would wipe the floor with the women and not need to do anything really.

2 him being there was purely just so he could proudly say he was the first tranny and that new Zealand could ssay they had the first tranny at the Olympics. Meaning no one cares if he won at all and was simply there so they could just say first tranny at the Olympics.

Either way he shouldn't haven't been able to compete as a woman because it's a mockery of the Olympics because "feelings" mattered more than sportsmanship and rules that have existed for centuries.

The female atheletes need to sue the Olympics.
The first time women were allowed to compete in the Olympics was in the year 1900. They were not allowed in men's sports and that year, women were allowed to compete in 5 sports. I found this out at olympics.com. Since I use a cell phone I don't know how to transfer folks to exact pages. It's there when I use the search feature on my little screen but it doesn't reveal an exact page. lol.

2 him being there was purely just so he could proudly say he was the first tranny and that new Zealand could ssay they had the first tranny at the Olympics. Meaning no one cares if he won at all and was simply there so they could just say first tranny at the Olympics.
Bit of a dubious distinction for both. Insignificant for him, but Kiwis can't be too proud.

Forum List

Back