New York's Gov Andrew Cuomo plans to run for a 5th term.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
After all the accusations, New Yorks Gov. Andrew Cuomo plans to run for a 5th term. Many feel he should serve his term out and then leave office. He feels he still has a chance to be Governor again.

After all the accusations, New Yorks Gov. Andrew Cuomo plans to run for a 5th term. Many feel he should serve his term out and then leave office. He feels he still has a chance to be Governor again.

He is only in his 3rd term now. And a majority in NY do not want him to run again.

Cuomo is running for a 4th term.
He needs to get a dead fish in the mail.

1625354488097.png

That's about two weeks old and hasn't been refrigerated.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
Of course. He has a very good chance.

Dunno, I'm sure he's pissed off enough people Downstate to finally kick him out.

Well if he can kill old people by throwing Covid patients in Old folks homes, then turn around and cover it up while raping women, I say achieving voter fraud to win another election would be a small effort in comparison.

The added bonus is that voters in New York are the most retarded and amoral in the country.

Dunno, I'm sure he's pissed off enough people Downstate to finally kick him out.
I honestly believe that there are many people in New York who are afraid to not vote for him.

I honestly believe that there are many people in New York who are afraid to not vote for him.
Or else.

That's it!

He probably sent them all threatening letters.

"Yea, vote for me or I would hate to see what might happen to yas all."

Well if he can kill old people by throwing Covid patients in Old folks homes, then turn around and cover it up while raping women, I say achieving voter fraud to win another election would be a small effort in comparison.

The added bonus is that voters in New York are the most retarded in the country.
I would say California has the most retarded voters in the country but you may be right.

Giving Cuomo another term after his lying bungled covid response would probably prove your
claim.

Or else.

That's it!

Funny, that's the same tone we get from the Left all the time. Cuomo's no different, and if he should slip, fall, and break his Guido neck? New York State would rejoice.

Let him run and let the people of New York make the decision. That is who he is screwing over, maybe they like low life scum leading them.

Or else.

That's it!

Funny, that's the same tone we get from the Left all the time. Cuomo's no different, and if he should slip, fall, and break his Guido neck? New York State would rejoice.
All Cuomo has to do is run adds showing Biden call him the gold standard for leadership.

The sad part is, as corrupt and vile as Cuomo is, within the democrat party he may be their best.

He made them an offer they're afraid to refuse.

Forum List

Back