New York Times Runs Profile of ‘Groper in Chief’ Trump

Let me help the loons out, while Trump was talking about it Bill Clinton was actually doing it.

Idiots

Bill fouls the White House with his DNA, humps multiple women, humps young interns in the workplace, some have accused Bill of sexual assault and rape, Hillary on record attacking these women and its total crickets from the media. Actual events, actual sexual contact and crickets.

Trump simply makes some raw comments 12 years ago and they are telling him to drop out of the race? The establishment is in full attack mode. If I were Trump I'd say fine fuck you all and drop out God enough of this hypocrisy and double standards.

by Lindsey Ellefson | 10:04 pm, October 7th, 2016

The New York Times just dropped a piece by Nicholas Kristof that hails Donald Trump as the “Groper in Chief.” This comes mere hours after the Washington Post released old audio of the GOP nominee for the presidency talking about how he can’t stop himself from kissing beautiful women and how famous men can “grab them by the p*ssy” when they want to.

The NYT piece focuses on testimony from Jill Harth, a woman who — along with her boyfriend, George Houraney — did business with Trump in the 1990s. What she told Kristof of a dinner in 1992 when he sat next to her and ran his hand up her leg to her crotch was this:

He was relentless … I didn’t know how to handle it. I would go away from him and say I have to go to the restroom. It was the escape route.

Houraney was present at the dinner at the time.

Harth has been speaking out against Trump throughout the election season. Notably, she spoke with Mediaite’s Dan Abrams for an exclusive with our sister site, Law Newz. During that conversation, she detailed her 1997 lawsuit against Trump for sexual assault and remaining desire for an apology from the mogul.

The “Groper in Chief” profile revisits accusations that he groped her in Ivanka Trump‘s Mar-a-Lago bedroom and told Houraney point-blank that he was attracted to her, even though she and her boyfriend made it clear that they’d been together over a decade. That’s coincidental, considering that years later, Ivanka would be called on to defend her father against accusations that he is “a groper,” which she did.

Trump is a real pig!

Exactly how would this pervert be received by foreign female heads of state. Trump would be the first President that had to register as a sex offender.

The New York Times just dropped a piece by Nicholas Kristof that hails Donald Trump as the “Groper in Chief.” This comes mere hours after the Washington Post released old audio of the GOP nominee for the presidency talking about how he can’t stop himself from kissing beautiful women and how famous men can “grab them by the p*ssy” when they want to.

The NYT piece focuses on testimony from Jill Harth, a woman who — along with her boyfriend, George Houraney — did business with Trump in the 1990s. What she told Kristof of a dinner in 1992 when he sat next to her and ran his hand up her leg to her crotch was this:

He was relentless … I didn’t know how to handle it. I would go away from him and say I have to go to the restroom. It was the escape route.

Harth has been speaking out against Trump throughout the election season. Notably, she spoke with Mediaite’s Dan Abrams for an exclusive with our sister site, Law Newz. During that conversation, she detailed her 1997 lawsuit against Trump for sexual assault and remaining desire for an apology from the mogul.

The “Groper in Chief” profile revisits accusations that he groped her in Ivanka Trump‘s Mar-a-Lago bedroom and told Houraney point-blank that he was attracted to her, even though she and her boyfriend made it clear that they’d been together over a decade. That’s coincidental, considering that years later, Ivanka would be called on to defend her father against accusations that he is “a groper,” which she did.

Trump is a real pig!

From the OP:

Trump was then with Marla Maples, who was pregnant that spring with his daughter Tiffany, but this didn’t constrain him. He took an intense interest in the calendar girls, pursuing some and rejecting others, Harth says, adding that he had an aversion to black contestants and made derogatory comments about them.

Trump is a real pig!

Good profile.

Trump is a real pig!

Good profile.

He won.

What happened to all those women who accused him, anyway? It seems they vanished awfully fast.

Trump is a real pig!

Good profile.

He won.

What happened to all those women who accused him, anyway? It seems they vanished awfully fast.

What happened to the lawsuits he vowed to file against them?

Where was the venerable "old grey lady" when Bill Clinton was inaugurated? Surely credible leaks and allegations of rape and sexual abuse and the freaking "bimbo eruption squad" clued journalists to the conduct of the incoming Clinton administration. Nope, NY Times "journalists" laughed about the BES just like every media outlet and pronounced the Arkansas hick governor as "hip" and that was the way Americans got the news back then.

Last edited:
Let me help the loons out, while Trump was talking about it Bill Clinton was actually doing it.

Idiots

Bill fouls the White House with his DNA, humps multiple women, humps young interns in the workplace, some have accused Bill of sexual assault and rape, Hillary on record attacking these women and its total crickets from the media. Actual events, actual sexual contact and crickets.

Trump simply makes some raw comments 12 years ago and they are telling him to drop out of the race? The establishment is in full attack mode. If I were Trump I'd say fine fuck you all and drop out God enough of this hypocrisy and double standards.

So there's something different between the unproven accusations

Trump is a real pig!

Good profile.

He won.

Hitler won too. What a lame defense.

Interesting, as the Fake News media never did so for the WHITE BILL COSBY...

Trump is a real pig!
isn't wonderful to be, capitally, irresistible.

Funny, the 'Fake News' NY Times didn't run a profile on the ENABLER, either...

Forum List

Back