Has Clinton ever apologized?

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
So Trump apologizes over his words... has Clinton ever apologized for something far, far worse... her actions? Whether it be being involved in scandals, being rape enabler... or even calling people deplorable?

I think she has a few apologies to make. Everyone knows that people who never apologize can't be trusted... everyone makes mistakes.

Hillary is too vile and loathsome a person to ever regret any of the evil she has done.

After what Clinton did, what president or presidential candidate would EVER apologize for real?

Last edited:
QuickHitCurepon, the discussion is Crooked Hillary not Slick Willie.

Hillary doesn't think she should ever have to apologize, no matter how egregious her offenses may have been or how many people's lives she may have ruined.

QuickHitCurepon, no doubt the establishment politicians, MSM, Hollywood, Academia, etc., think that since Slick Willie and Crooked Hillary got away with what they did any douchebag can be president, but then The Donald tossed a wrench in the works.

So we have a clear choice, an American male vs. a disgusting semi-transgender, globalist hypocrite who has Parkinson's. Do the math.

QuickHitCurepon, no doubt the establishment politicians, MSM, Hollywood, Academia, etc., think that since Slick Willie and Crooked Hillary got away with what they did any douchebag can be president, but then The Donald tossed a wrench in the works.

So we have a clear choice, an American male vs. a disgusting semi-transgender, globalist hypocrite who has Parkinson's. Do the math.

Like you say, IT IS ALL a coincidence. :lmao:

So Trump apologizes over his words... has Clinton ever apologized for something far, far worse... her actions? Whether it be being involved in scandals, being rape enabler... or even calling people deplorable?

I think she has a few apologies to make. Everyone knows that people who never apologize can't be trusted... everyone makes mistakes.

I don't want her to make apologies. What good is an apology if the whole reason behind it is an election? It is about taking responsibility for one's actions and not doing it again. She is so far removed from average Americans she is incapable of getting it.

I don't think we can expect any apologies for anything from Hillary. She has had one goal and one goal only her entire life ... self promotion ... at any cost to anybody. At this point, her obsession with self has reached such proportions that control ... power ... over the USA is not enough for her ... she wants the whole world.

yes she has ... she came back the next day and apologise for the comment deplorable ... all the scandals were right wing attempts to smear her ... whats to apologize for that ...

yes she has ... she cme back the next day and apologise for the comment deplorable ... all the scandals were right wing attempts to smear her ... whats to apologize for that ...

She doesn't need the right wing to "smear her". She sucks all the way around and should she be elected there is no way in hell you will be able to defend her polices.

What?

Clinton did nothing wrong...just ask a leftist.

...but...but...like...like...that Trump is an f**king pig.

yes she has ... she cme back the next day and apologise for the comment deplorable ... all the scandals were right wing attempts to smear her ... whats to apologize for that ...

She doesn't need the right wing to "smear her". She sucks all the way around and should she be elected there is no way in hell you will be able to defend her polices.
that's your opinion ... the problem with your opinion is you haven't any Idea what you're talking about ... all your opinions are given to you by your handlers ... you haven't any ideas of your own you are told what to think

that's your opinion ... the problem with your opinion is you haven't any Idea what you're talking about ... all your opinions are given to you by your handlers ... you haven't any ideas of your own you are told what to think

Nah, actually she really does suck...

You are the one who has been taken by the media.

What?

Clinton did nothing wrong...just ask a leftist.

...but...but...like...like...that Trump is an f**king pig.
well at least you know what trump is and so does 80% of the american people

Pfft. I don't have any handlers. She outsources jobs. She is all about regime change. You're simply another puppet.

Another irony impaired far left drone and their comments!

So far left drone, what law did Trump vote on that affected you personally?

Forum List

Back